Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,650 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

: At Presidential Declaration, Kwankwaso Blasts FG On Corruption - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / : At Presidential Declaration, Kwankwaso Blasts FG On Corruption (1054 Views)

Photo Of Wike And Tambuwal In Cheerful Mood At Presidential Villa Today. / Judge Blasts FG For Not Producing Witnesses Against Orubebe. / Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

: At Presidential Declaration, Kwankwaso Blasts FG On Corruption by expert1000: 12:59am On Oct 29, 2014
2015: At presidential declaration, Kwankwaso blasts FG on corruption 0
BY TAIWO AMODU, ABUJA ON OCTOBER 29, 2014 · COVER, POLITICS
Kano State Governor, Engr. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, has swelled the ranks of aspirants seeking for the presidential ticket of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

The Kano State governor  made  his formal  declaration yesterday in Abuja, to seek for his party ticket, ahead of its presidential convention slated for December.

Addressing the gathering of APC national officers and governors, Kwankwaso promised to bring an end to the security challenge confronting the nation, particularly the North-East.

He said: “Mr. Chairman and fellow APC members, the call to save our dear country has never been louder, clearer and more unambiguous than now. Every facet of our national life is deteriorating: governance has been reduced to mediocrity, incompetence and impunity.”

I have no doubt in my mind that this journey is difficult and arduous. I have no illusion about the enormity of the challenges, but to save our country, we must walk the journey, however difficult. And we must confront and defeat all the challenges, however monstrous.

“Yes, we must! The first priority of this country at this moment is restoring peace and security in every corner of the land. Lives and properties of our citizens must be protected and secured. Boko Haram and all forms of insurgency must be defeated. As a government, we cannot afford to live in denial. Insecurity is escalating at an alarming rate. Little wonder, rag-tag insurgents are taking over cities and towns in the North-East.

“My experiences as Nigeria’s defence minister and as special adviser on war-torn Darfur and Somalia have shown me that securing a nation and fighting and defeating armed insurgents are only achievable if the forces are professionally mobilised, properly kitted and equipped, highly spirited, and correctly armed with intelligence and ammunitions.

Re: : At Presidential Declaration, Kwankwaso Blasts FG On Corruption by Ikengawo: 1:02am On Oct 29, 2014
Kwankwaso is like china made Buhari. Now that APC goons have the real buhari nobody is sending him and his tok tok anymore
Re: : At Presidential Declaration, Kwankwaso Blasts FG On Corruption by April4th(m): 1:08am On Oct 29, 2014
expert1000:
2015: At presidential declaration, Kwankwaso blasts FG on corruption 0
BY TAIWO AMODU, ABUJA ON OCTOBER 29, 2014 · COVER, POLITICS
Kano State Governor, Engr. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, has swelled the ranks of aspirants seeking for the presidential ticket of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

The Kano State governor  made  his formal  declaration yesterday in Abuja, to seek for his party ticket, ahead of its presidential convention slated for December.

Addressing the gathering of APC national officers and governors, Kwankwaso promised to bring an end to the security challenge confronting the nation, particularly the North-East.

He said: “Mr. Chairman and fellow APC members, the call to save our dear country has never been louder, clearer and more unambiguous than now. Every facet of our national life is deteriorating: governance has been reduced to mediocrity, incompetence and impunity.”

I have no doubt in my mind that this journey is difficult and arduous. I have no illusion about the enormity of the challenges, but to save our country, we must walk the journey, however difficult. And we must confront and defeat all the challenges, however monstrous.

“Yes, we must! The first priority of this country at this moment is restoring peace and security in every corner of the land. Lives and properties of our citizens must be protected and secured. Boko Haram and all forms of insurgency must be defeated. As a government, we cannot afford to live in denial. Insecurity is escalating at an alarming rate. Little wonder, rag-tag insurgents are taking over cities and towns in the North-East.

“My experiences as Nigeria’s defence minister and as special adviser on war-torn Darfur and Somalia have shown me that securing a nation and fighting and defeating armed insurgents are only achievable if the forces are professionally mobilised, properly kitted and equipped, highly spirited, and correctly armed with intelligence and ammunitions.

Just a case of the pot calling the kettle black...
Re: : At Presidential Declaration, Kwankwaso Blasts FG On Corruption by expert1000: 1:18am On Oct 29, 2014
Kwankwaso has said wot he is suppose 2say as a politician.corruption and insecurity is dia purported tool against d Jonathan administration.corruption was worst even b4 nigeria got her independence.Babangidas administration further worstened it especialy wit its SAP program.impunity was at it highest level durin d IBB and buhari administration.
Buhari and co promised 2mak d country ungovernable afta Jonathan won hands down in 2011 elections.2day boko haram is tryin 2mak d country ungovernable... He Who has eyes let him see and undastand wots happenin.
Jonathan keep doin it,we who are 4u are far more dan dose against u...

Re: : At Presidential Declaration, Kwankwaso Blasts FG On Corruption by Ikengawo: 1:35am On Oct 29, 2014
Bia eh, let's be reasonable. When yar adua was running, had someone in the south said they will deal with insecurity in umuahia from kidnapping, would someone in borno had voted for that person for saying this? Fastword today, will talking about insecurity in borno make an umuahia man vote for kwankwaso? The people that are insecure and killing themselves already like you rabiu, what more can you tell them? This is thr issue with fake one nigeria. In his heart a man in ondo doesnt lose sleep about boko haram. A man from Niger state even. The way southerners see it once kwankwado stops paying them their stipends, boko haram will stop. Like it or not this is nigeria. As far as corruption we think you're all corrupt. The next concern is are you a jihadist or not and we know gej isn't so...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Hints On Strategy To Tackle Boko Haram / The Helicopters That Evacuated CDS Badeh’s Family From Mubi: A Lesson For All Ni / Odili As Gov Was Sorely Corrupt, While CRA As Speaker Was Unusually Quiet. Y D S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.