Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,371 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Presently Are You Happy As A Nigerian ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presently Are You Happy As A Nigerian ? (1201 Views)

Biafrans In Malaysia Are Happy As Nnamdi Kanu Is To Fly In By 23rd September / List Of States Collating Results Presently / Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presently Are You Happy As A Nigerian ? by horpe132(m): 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2014
-
-
-
-
- There's nothing as good as people waking up in their homes in Agege,,Sapele,,Onicha,,Jos,,Kaduna,,Oshogbo,,Idumota,,Enugu,,Badagry,,CAlabar,,Abeokuta,,adamawa,,Uyo,,Owerri,,& they thank their creator for Nigeria without holding back,,,,,,,,,with smiles on their faces & happiness in their heart...........
-
-
Just has the topic states,,,,are you happy with Nigeria?
-
-
I mean in all ramification "Health,,Security,,Business,,Education" to mention just few .......
-
-
I'm forced to ask this question & i'm sure a lot of people feel the same way,,,We sing praises of Politicians to the highest heaven,,,'''''''We defend THEM as if our live depend on it.............''''''We see evil in broad day & we turn our faces.......""" we feel the pain one way or the other on a daily basis .........''''''' Or is something psychologically wrong with us ? Yes Don't we feel the "PAIN" ? Oo maybe we've adapted to the "painful system"..............'''''''
-
-
-
-Sometimes i become STUNNED @how people praise our leaders to the highest heaven here on Nairaland.......,,,,,......Maybe I'm the only one with this ungrateful attitude......Just MAYBE.......'''''We have so many party agents here "YES",,,,,but if just for the records//Conscience & Posterity......like brothers and sisters ,,,,,With a Open Heart irrespective of Our Tribe,,,Religion or Political Ideology,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,I put it to you has a Nigerian,,,,,,,,,,Man to Man ,,,,Lady to Lady ..............Can You Say to Everyone that You love This Nation ?,,,,,That Your Happy ?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
So far & Over my 2 decades of living in Nigeria........I WILL SAY I'M NOT HAPPY WITH MY COUNTRY !!!
-
-
-
-
Don't Tribalize this Tread.....biko! & this has little to do with GEJ or BUHARI nor FASHOLA or JONA JANG
Re: Presently Are You Happy As A Nigerian ? by Caseless: 8:45pm On Oct 17, 2014
Against all odds, i'd say YES.
Re: Presently Are You Happy As A Nigerian ? by horpe132(m): 8:52pm On Oct 17, 2014
Caseless:
Against all odds, i'd say YES.

-
-
Against Odds like
Re: Presently Are You Happy As A Nigerian ? by Uyi168: 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2014
As far as i'm concern,there z ntn to be hapi abt in 9ja...anyways,lets hope things get bera
Re: Presently Are You Happy As A Nigerian ? by cocoduck: 9:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
yes I am.
Even here in Gabon. there was a time when any crime reported on the news will always be committed by an emeka or chidi or ifeanyi but since at least 2009 it has been very very rare even when there is such reports it is always some how so complex that you will not understand. we no longer here ohhh you people are always criminally minded this and that and Gabonese girls love Nigerian guys like die. so when I see these things I feel proud of Nigeria. when people ask me where I from I tell the with a big swag je suis Nigerian
Re: Presently Are You Happy As A Nigerian ? by horpe132(m): 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
cocoduck:
yes I am.
Even here in Gabon. there was a time when any crime reported on the news will always be committed by an emeka or chidi or ifeanyi but since at least 2009 it has been very very rare even when there is such reports it is always some how so complex that you will not understand. we no longer here ohhh you people are always criminally minded this and that and Gabonese girls love Nigerian guys like die. so when I see these things I feel proud of Nigeria. when people ask me where I from I tell the with a big swag je suis Nigerian

Gabon ??
-
Well good for you,,,,,Pls keep the Flag Flying !
Re: Presently Are You Happy As A Nigerian ? by philantoxx(m): 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2014
very much.despite some few lows,we have reasons to be happy.several countries are not in a good state now,but they try to hide such facts
Ghana,France are classic examples.
Re: Presently Are You Happy As A Nigerian ? by juman(m): 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2014
One nigeria is not good.

We don't have good leaders.
Re: Presently Are You Happy As A Nigerian ? by CrudeGH: 11:50pm On Oct 17, 2014
philantoxx:
very much.despite some few lows,we have reasons to be happy.several countries are not in a good state now,but they try to hide such facts
Ghana,France are classic examples.
rubbish! how can a country "hide" anything in this era? are you okay? in this modern age how can any country "hide" anything? don't foreigners live in those countries. or is it only Ghanaians that live in GHana? typical shitnigerian!

2 Likes

Re: Presently Are You Happy As A Nigerian ? by horpe132(m): 12:14am On Oct 18, 2014
CrudeGH:
rubbish! how can a country "hide" anything in this era? are you okay? in this modern age how can any country "hide" anything? don't foreigners live in those countries. or is it only Ghanaians that live in GHana? typical "shitnigerian"!

-
-
-
Oga ^ come here ......See U have every Wright to defend ur Country if u feel Threatened !!!........But don't insult people not to talk of a Nation.............That guy never insulted Ghana,,,,,,,So I don't see any reason for your outburst...............I'm a Nigerian & i don't see any wisdom in insulting Ghana.................,,,,,,,,,,..........
.........So Kindly Modify ur post !!!
Re: Presently Are You Happy As A Nigerian ? by philantoxx(m): 5:04am On Oct 18, 2014
CrudeGH:
rubbish! how can a country "hide" anything in this era? are you okay? in this modern age how can any country "hide" anything? don't foreigners live in those countries. or is it only Ghanaians that live in GHana? typical shitnigerian!
your a Ghanian rit??
d Ghanian economy started dwindling since mahama came in.
during the world cup several Ghanian supporters sought asylum in Brazil.
yet the Ghanian people showed some level of responsibility. mind u its only in Nigeria that the president is verbally assaulted on a per second basis.(not saying he is any way close to perfection tho)
In France François hollande made sky high promises during his campaign.currently now the growth forcast promised has been declared non feeasible.
China overtook US as the most developed economy.do u tink an average American is happy with the Obama led govt?
the media plays a prominent role, the reason for the word hide(not too palatable tho)
so the crux of the matter is are u happy as a Nigerian?
Re: Presently Are You Happy As A Nigerian ? by lonelydora: 5:06am On Oct 18, 2014
YES on one hand, NO on the other hand.
Re: Presently Are You Happy As A Nigerian ? by philantoxx(m): 5:08am On Oct 18, 2014
horpe132:

-
-
-
Oga ^ come here ......See U have every Wright to defend ur Country if u feel Threatened !!!........But don't insult people not to talk of a Nation.............That guy never insulted Ghana,,,,,,,So I don't see any reason for your outburst...............I'm a Nigerian & i don't see any wisdom in insulting Ghana.................,,,,,,,,,,..........
.........So Kindly Modify ur post !!!
OP the guy just misconstrued my submission.and went berzek.
Re: Presently Are You Happy As A Nigerian ? by Code213: 6:11am On Oct 18, 2014
I really don't know how 2 answer this. Well, my answer is YES and NO. Around the world, people know Nigerians as intelligent, smart, industrous but cunning people (you can add corrupt people if u like), if that's something 2 be proud about, then am happy. But weighing the possibilities, the wasting potentials, the greatness we rob ourselves of, I become unhappy.
Re: Presently Are You Happy As A Nigerian ? by newguy1(m): 6:25am On Oct 18, 2014
N.O. No im not ok with d way nigeria is now,i cant feel d spirit of brotherly love, we nigeria stil find a way to discriminate between ourselves either tru religion or ethnic group or other means.
Re: Presently Are You Happy As A Nigerian ? by greaterlove(m): 7:25am On Oct 18, 2014
100% happy and proud to be a Nigerian.

Re: Presently Are You Happy As A Nigerian ? by horpe132(m): 9:05am On Oct 18, 2014
greaterlove:
100% happy and proud to be a Nigerian.
-
-
-You mean ur 100% happy with our Educational System ?,,,"Security-NPF",,,Politics of do or die,,,Good Health Facilities for the rich only,,,,Low or No Employment Rate,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

-
- Pls where do u reside in Nigeria I'll like to relocate !!!
-
-
,,,I believe every Nigerian is Patriotic from their DNA.............it has come to a level where people don't even know how they feel.......,,,,,,.....My brother Happiness is easy to define,,,,,PAIN is so Complex....
Re: Presently Are You Happy As A Nigerian ? by greaterlove(m): 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
horpe132:

-
-
-You mean ur 100% happy with our Educational System ?,,,"Security-NPF",,,Politics of do or die,,,Good Health Facilities for the rich only,,,,Low or No Employment Rate,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

-
- Pls where do u reside in Nigeria I'll like to relocate !!!
-
-
,,,I believe every Nigerian is Patriotic from their DNA.............it has come to a level where people don't even know how they feel.......,,,,,,.....My brother Happiness is easy to define,,,,,PAIN is so Complex....
When you ask an American if he is happy with the American system, he will say no, that the cost of healthcare is too high, that tax needs to be reduced and the rich taxed more, that un employment rate is too high, that Wall Street and major corporations are controlling their government, that there is high decay in infrastructure etc etc...
There is something every citizen somewhere is complaining about, in Hong Kong, china, USA, Japan citizens are complaining. Experience has taught me that people who are always complaining about their country and environment make the worst set of leaders when given the opportunity to lead, I avoid them like a plaque.
Re: Presently Are You Happy As A Nigerian ? by horpe132(m): 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
greaterlove:

When you ask an American if he is happy with the American system, he will say no, that the cost of healthcare is too high, that tax needs to be reduced and the rich taxed more, that un employment rate is too high, that Wall Street and major corporations are controlling their government, that there is high decay in infrastructure etc etc...
There is something every citizen somewhere is complaining about, in Hong Kong, china, USA, Japan citizens are complaining. Experience has taught me that people who are always complaining about their country and environment make the worst set of leaders when given the opportunity to lead, I avoid them like a plaque.
-
-
-
-
- We are not "really" complaining ,,We are simply stating how we feel because we deserve more far more than the Crumbs we Get from our leaders........
-
- So according to you "it is wrong to complain because People who Complain make worst leaders "............lol.............Mr Ur theory & ideology get K-leg...
-
- Sir do u know the history of the Black Race ?.......Have you read how Mandela Fought for years just for the freedom of his People ?.......He should have just kept shut becos he didn't want to make a bad leader ......
-
-
- Your a Typical Example of the "Sit-down-Look syndrome"...........(No insult intended)
-
-
- People are Dieing,,,,People are heart broken,,,Have you ever been to any of our mission/embassy Abroad ?..........................
-
- Let's everyone say their mind freely & let's know our nations problem from there..

(1) (Reply)

A Note Of Warning To APC- Dele Momodu / Kenyan Police Chief Resigns Over Today's Killings, Interior Minister Fired / Nigeria To Buy Arms And Ammunition From Russian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.