Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,259 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Dont Give A Man More Than He Gives You. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Give A Man More Than He Gives You. (3364 Views)

6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman / Should A Woman Love Her Man More Than God? / Is It Wrong For A Woman To Love Her Man More Than He Loves Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dont Give A Man More Than He Gives You. by nomabeeee(f): 9:26am On Oct 18, 2014
Tallesty1:
Continue studying men.

The sad news is that you won't graduate
tallesty1 lol hw r u naaa?
Re: Dont Give A Man More Than He Gives You. by MizMyColi(f): 9:29am On Oct 18, 2014
Tymax:

Yeah, happy weekend angry

angry

undecided undecided
Re: Dont Give A Man More Than He Gives You. by Tymax(m): 9:30am On Oct 18, 2014
MizMyColi:

angry

undecided undecided
You swallowed something unpleasant? angry
Re: Dont Give A Man More Than He Gives You. by shollay09(m): 9:33am On Oct 18, 2014
Tymax:

I am surprised I agree with you. angry
female wrapper, why won't u agree with her tongue
Re: Dont Give A Man More Than He Gives You. by Tallesty1(m): 9:34am On Oct 18, 2014
nomabeeee:
tallesty1 lol hw r u naaa?
I'm good my dear.

And you??
Re: Dont Give A Man More Than He Gives You. by MizMyColi(f): 9:34am On Oct 18, 2014
Tymax:

You swallowed something unpleasant? angry
Isn't agreeing with you "unpleasant" enough angry
Re: Dont Give A Man More Than He Gives You. by Tymax(m): 9:39am On Oct 18, 2014
shollay09:
female wrapper, why won't u agree with her tongue
She is taking an unconventional (by her antecedent) stand today. I'm a pleasantly surprised we are on the same page.

So it's not what you think bro. Thanks.
Re: Dont Give A Man More Than He Gives You. by nomabeeee(f): 9:39am On Oct 18, 2014
Tallesty1:
I'm good my dear.

And you??
am alright..thank u
Re: Dont Give A Man More Than He Gives You. by Tymax(m): 9:40am On Oct 18, 2014
MizMyColi:

Isn't agreeing with you "unpleasant" enough angry
angry I couldn't agree more.

1 Like

Re: Dont Give A Man More Than He Gives You. by justmag(m): 9:43am On Oct 18, 2014
sharijeb:

Love, and inspiring a man to fall in love with you
forever, is all about you being able to receive love.
Most of us only know how to give. We give for lots
of reasons - because we're taught that's the way
to get to a man's heart (it isn't) because we see
other women do it, and because deep down, it
feels uncomfortable and scary to be vulnerable
enough to really get love.
“A man is actually turned off when he gets
more from you than he gives.”
A man is actually turned off when he gets more
from you than he gives. When you shower him
with affection, attention, dinners, gifts, and always
go out of your way to drive to his place, it makes
him think of you as a mother or a friend instead of
inspiring his emotional desire for you.

Wooow! This is a huge generalization and sounds like someones bad experience. I feel you shud get give as much as your heart feels u shud. Some men just appreciate a women's attention and effort and some men will take aadvantage of it and misuse it. Understand ya man!!
Re: Dont Give A Man More Than He Gives You. by shollay09(m): 9:54am On Oct 18, 2014
Tymax:

She is taking an unconventional (by her antecedent) stand today. I'm a pleasantly surprised we are on the same page.

So it's not what you think bro. Thanks.
I understand sire.. Am jez kidding
Re: Dont Give A Man More Than He Gives You. by Tymax(m): 9:58am On Oct 18, 2014
shollay09:
I understand sire.. Am jez kidding
cool okay boss.
Re: Dont Give A Man More Than He Gives You. by Rapsodee(m): 10:11am On Oct 18, 2014
females take it too far sometimes, they expect the guy to show all the attention and do everything while they will just be like figure head as if d guy dey collect salary on top her matter
Re: Dont Give A Man More Than He Gives You. by sharijeb(f): 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2014
justmag:

Wooow! This is a huge generalization and sounds like someones bad experience. I feel you shud get give as much as your heart feels u shud. Some men just appreciate a women's attention and effort and some men will take aadvantage of it and misuse it. Understand ya man!!

I grab. d post z open for opinions. smiley
justmag:

I grab. d post z open for opinions.
Re: Dont Give A Man More Than He Gives You. by carlos1(m): 4:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
Tymax:
Big lie.

If you keep up your act, hoarding your "love" and making him feel like he must work for it; brace yourself cos he'll get tired and irritated then Providence will send a reasonable woman his way and he will dump your selfish asss.

I couldnt agree more. Am currently dating one who claims to love me. I do everytin for her from feeding money to pockect money to hospital bills but yet i've never recieved a boxer shorts from herr. Not even on my b'day and she z still expecting more. I don't tink av ever come accross suuch a stingy person in my life. Am dmping her silly ass soon and it'll be in a painful way 4her
Re: Dont Give A Man More Than He Gives You. by Tymax(m): 4:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
carlos1:

I couldnt agree more. Am currently dating one who claims to love me. I do everytin for her from feeding money to pockect money to hospital bills but yet i've never recieved a boxer shorts from herr. Not even on my b'day and she z still expecting more. I don't tink av ever come accross suuch a stingy person in my life. Am dmping her silly ass soon and it'll be in a painful way 4her
Imagine! No BDay gift for you? Sack her. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help ! I’m Pregnant, Should I Run Away From Home? / The Fear Of Owerri Girls... / My Awesome Sexual Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.