Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Bad:man Strips Wife Unclad For Dating Friend - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bad:man Strips Wife Unclad For Dating Friend (2005 Views)

Man Strips Unclad To Buy Fuel At A Station In Lagos. Photos / PDP Chieftain Stripped Unclad For Supporting APC Candidate In Benue State / VIDEO Husband Strips Wife Unclad, Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating While (2) (3) (4)

Bad:man Strips Wife Unclad For Dating Friend by pastoraaaaaa: 8:37am On Oct 18, 2014
This incident happend in Amukoko area of Lagos State yesterday,man stripped his wife completely naked in public for dating his friend.

The husband identified as Musibau was said to have trailed the love birds to their nest at a beer parlour, along Alaba Oro Road and pulled the wife, Mulikatu out from the place.

.com gathered that all efforts made by customers at the bar to pacify Musibau proved abortive as he quickly tore his wife’s clothes, including her

undies to shred.

An eye witness who identified himself as Kolawole disclosed that immediately the other man, Mufu saw what the woman’s husband was doing to his wife, he took to his heels.

Musibau gave Mufu a hot chase but was lucky to escape.

Some women in the area were said to have brought a wrapper and blouse to cover Mulikatu’s unclothedness. The woman had to borrow money from the sympathising residents who advised her to go to her relative’s residence to pass the night because her husband was so angry and could kill her.

Kolawole said while the women were blaming men for infidelity, the women blamed it on the men who could not provide for their families and also satisfy them sexually.

see the pics via

source>>.http://www..com/2014/10/badman-strips-wife-naked-for-dating-friend/
Re: Bad:man Strips Wife Unclad For Dating Friend by Munalove(m): 8:43am On Oct 18, 2014
Dat man must b insane.

Re: Bad:man Strips Wife Unclad For Dating Friend by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 18, 2014
Musibau
Mulikatu
Mufu

Ol' boy, see names of the dramatis personae. Lol!

Re: Bad:man Strips Wife Unclad For Dating Friend by goldplated(m): 9:00am On Oct 18, 2014
pro01:

Ol' boy, see names of the dramatis personae. Lol!

i tire oh. wetin we no go see for hungry bloggers hand
Re: Bad:man Strips Wife Unclad For Dating Friend by Richie0974: 9:17am On Oct 18, 2014
Ahnahn....LIES[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Bad:man Strips Wife Unclad For Dating Friend by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 18, 2014
Maggun people.

Ugly Cheating adulterous people
Re: Bad:man Strips Wife Unclad For Dating Friend by pastoraaaaaa: 9:23am On Oct 18, 2014
goldplated:

i tire oh. wetin we no go see for hungry bloggers hand

lazy reader... that cant even read and understand things..

*The husband identified as Musibau
*Mufu saw what the woman’s husband... Mufu is the man dating musibau wife
*Mulikatu is the wife to Musibau

dont drop shit on my thread ... modafukas

or do u want me to add they surnames ?
Re: Bad:man Strips Wife Unclad For Dating Friend by redfly(m): 9:42am On Oct 18, 2014
pastoraaaaaa:

lazy reader... that cant even read and understand things..

*The husband identified as Musibau
*Mufu saw what the woman’s husband... Mufu is the man dating musibau wife
*Mulikatu is the wife to Musibau

dont drop shit on my thread ... modafukas

or do u want me to add they surnames ?

bros na "mumu" thread be this

no pun intended

Re: Bad:man Strips Wife Unclad For Dating Friend by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 18, 2014
This government set
Re: Bad:man Strips Wife Unclad For Dating Friend by pastoraaaaaa: 9:53am On Oct 18, 2014
redfly:

bros na "mumu" thread be this

no pun intended

stay broke .... mr hater
Re: Bad:man Strips Wife Unclad For Dating Friend by pastoraaaaaa: 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Bad:man Strips Wife Unclad For Dating Friend by redfly(m): 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
pastoraaaaaa:

stay broke .... mr hater

I don't blame u aburo, na NL give u platform to display ur immaturity. I'm looking to hire a new driver, interested?

Re: Bad:man Strips Wife Unclad For Dating Friend by proudly233: 12:44am On Oct 19, 2014
Op where the pics naw
Re: Bad:man Strips Wife Unclad For Dating Friend by pastoraaaaaa: 11:41am On Oct 19, 2014
proudly233:
Op where the pics naw

Check source to see the pic www..com

Boko Haram: Nasir El-rufai Mocks President Jonathan With Cartoon / Hyper-realitistic Goodluck Jonathan Drawing / Exposed : Akinwunmi Ambode Is Not A Lagosian