Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Boko Haram: Nasir El-rufai Mocks President Jonathan With Cartoon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Nasir El-rufai Mocks President Jonathan With Cartoon (2009 Views)

Patience Jonathan With Some Nigerians In Dubai (Photo) / Independence Anniversary Expenditure For The Past 5 Years. - Nasir El-rufai / Pictures Of President Goodluck Jonathan With His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram: Nasir El-rufai Mocks President Jonathan With Cartoon by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2014
He just posted this on Twitter

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram: Nasir El-rufai Mocks President Jonathan With Cartoon by Psylas(m): 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2014
A corrupt politician mocking Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Nasir El-rufai Mocks President Jonathan With Cartoon by morefire: 4:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
until elrufai explains to us his motive for destroying our homes in Abuja i will never and ever take him seriously

kettle calling a pot black

hiss

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Nasir El-rufai Mocks President Jonathan With Cartoon by IfyAwazie(f): 4:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
D cartoon look like him.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Nasir El-rufai Mocks President Jonathan With Cartoon by major466(m): 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hell Rufai making senseless noice since time immemorial.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Nasir El-rufai Mocks President Jonathan With Cartoon by oluwalfa: 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2014
State of the nation my ass. It is laughable for this gworo chewer to think that the Nation is limited to the North only.

Tell him to come south and see that none of what he lists there applies. So he should be talking to Northern leaders and not to Jonathan. This is a federation i.e a union of federating states. Jonathan is not the main man in charge of the north. Yeye people.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Nasir El-rufai Mocks President Jonathan With Cartoon by youngeagle(m): 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
this man can be so annoying sometimes,making mockery of the president makes them look so silly also,if he really wish the country well,he should proffer solution then we can believe him or else he is 1 of the presidents 99 problems.

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Nasir El-rufai Mocks President Jonathan With Cartoon by egbaguy: 4:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
Dude said nothing but truth..........all you people above me are mumu sha!!!!!!!! Why not overlook d msger and look @ d msg

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Nasir El-rufai Mocks President Jonathan With Cartoon by chukxie(m): 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2014
El Rufai is lucky he's not Chinese. He would've been in some forgotten underground dark cell by now if he were Chinese. I wonder what he's done about the menace of Boko Haram and the abducted girls since he's so concerned about the state of Nigeria. What efforts has he made? After all he's a northerner.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Nasir El-rufai Mocks President Jonathan With Cartoon by Nosyke(m): 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2014
Re: Boko Haram: Nasir El-rufai Mocks President Jonathan With Cartoon by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2014
Re: Boko Haram: Nasir El-rufai Mocks President Jonathan With Cartoon by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
El rufai knows d whereabout of the girls
El rufai is bokoharam commander who supply signals to shekau directly for bombing
El rufai is a thief and destroyer of peoples homes in abuja.
El rufai is an Islamic fanatic in love with sharia
El rufai is double mouthed fellow who is neither here nor there

Don't vote elrufai for KD gov!!

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Nasir El-rufai Mocks President Jonathan With Cartoon by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
Lucky that he got appointment during obasanjos regime,I am happy that he has join governorship race were he will be disgrace . The way he talks, I wonder if the certificate he is holding is really his

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Nasir El-rufai Mocks President Jonathan With Cartoon by kalet55(m): 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2014
Okay
Re: Boko Haram: Nasir El-rufai Mocks President Jonathan With Cartoon by AustineE1: 8:06pm On Nov 13, 2014
The same imbecilic sickly looking man is so corrupt that you can perceive it 100 miles from where he is,he suddenly started loving Nigerians while as a minister of FCT Abuja,he rendered so many Nigerians homeless,he was the 'god of the manor',he hears no plea and acted without human face,the same national clown alloted plots to a one week old baby and boasted of his aristocratic upbringing and said that Abuja is not for poor Nigerians....What moral justification does this man stand on to condemn the present regime. o! I forgot he has lost his plum job,lets see if he can even win APC primaries in his native Kaduna then we shall all witness his fatal disgrace at the general elections. My people use to say 'he who the gods wants to kill,they first make him mad'!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Nasir El-rufai Mocks President Jonathan With Cartoon by bamidele029: 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
This doesn't solve anything

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Nasir El-rufai Mocks President Jonathan With Cartoon by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2014
They have started with their cartoon again, small time now some people will start burning churches and banks.

Those who live in stone houses shouldnt throw stones.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Nasir El-rufai Mocks President Jonathan With Cartoon by lilprinze: 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2014
A person filled with negativities
stays that way and sees no good in
anything GEJ, FG and PDP does. El-rufai is a BIG FOOL...
EL-RUFAI SHOULD JUST Shut the fvck up...
has he forgotten so O SooN
what he did to PEOPLE IN Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Nasir El-rufai Mocks President Jonathan With Cartoon by Oklander: 8:55pm On Nov 13, 2014
#Truth! Only bigots and blinded sentimental mofoz would disagree with this...
Re: Boko Haram: Nasir El-rufai Mocks President Jonathan With Cartoon by Trailblazer1(m): 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
Come May 2014

I'll be laughing at el-rufai

Its a promise

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Nasir El-rufai Mocks President Jonathan With Cartoon by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 13, 2014
Any time he does sh1t like this he loses a family member.

El rufai you are fighting God and not Jonathan because your like wants carnage and war and as such death shall visit you.

Keep hardening your heart you midget pharaoh.

(1) (Reply)

Shagari 90 Years.........buhari 73 Years.....who Looks Younger And Healthier? / Benue Speak Through Their Votes. APC Leads: Unofficial Results Of Elections. / Fayose In Big Trouble || Massive Defection, Thousands Move To APC In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.