Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,864 members, 7,824,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Daughters - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Daughters (150583 Views)

My Landlady,her Daughters And A Tenant / Daughters Of Arabia By Jean Sasson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughters by fragilegal(f): 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
waow.......its been an attentive nine page readn non stop...

Interestn story....more grease
Re: Daughters by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 27, 2014
E be lyk say Pedro don dey fall in love wit Tiara ooo, abi? Y is he forcing her 2 rest? Mmmmn, I pity Robert life ooo.* in Tiara's voice* Robert! I'M COMING 4 U. Thanks 4 d update....still following.
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 3:48pm On Nov 27, 2014
Taken down by JulietAKK

1 Like

Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
fragilegal:
waow.......its been an attentive nine page readn non stop...

Interestn story....more grease
Thank you,frag. You're loved *kisses *

1 Like

Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 3:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
adeh39:
E be lyk say Pedro don dey fall in love wit Tiara ooo, abi? Y is he forcing her 2 rest? Mmmmn, I pity Robert life ooo.* in Tiara's voice* Robert! I'M COMING 4 U. Thanks 4 d update....still following.
Yeah,I think Pedro is in love with his boss and as for Robert, I wish I could say I pity him. Thank you,adeh
Re: Daughters by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
shocked @ the kiss. Ha! Pedro no dey fear?
I guess its only love that can melt Tiara's stony heart.
Re: Daughters by supsybaby(f): 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
Pedro is definately in love, ℓ̊ like dat. Fiona better be careful wt Tiara or γφυ won't enjoy ur married life with Joshua. @op, γφυ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥. G̶̲̥̅̊O̶̲̥̅̊O̶̲̥̅̊D̶̲̥̅̊ at wat γφυ do and ℓ̊ think am an oliver twist. Wen is d next update coming up.
Re: Daughters by stuff46(m): 6:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
whistlinq and noddinq head.* girl you are really really tryinq.

Pedro no brinq love enter diz matter, i go personally ... *in psquares vioce
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 7:21pm On Nov 27, 2014
Jennimma:
shocked @ the kiss. Ha! Pedro no dey fear?
I guess its only love that can melt Tiara's stony heart.
Lol. Pedro isn't scared of Tiara,but the question is;can his love melt Tiara's stony heart?. Thank you,Jenniluv
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 7:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
supsybaby:
Pedro is definately in love, ℓ̊ like dat. Fiona better be careful wt Tiara or γφυ won't enjoy ur married life with Joshua. @op, γφυ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥. G̶̲̥̅̊O̶̲̥̅̊O̶̲̥̅̊D̶̲̥̅̊ at wat γφυ do and ℓ̊ think am an oliver twist. Wen is d next update coming up.
Fiona is just a young girl in love but going about it in the wrong way
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
stuff46:
whistlinq and noddinq head.* girl you are really really tryinq.

Pedro no brinq love enter diz matter, i go personally ... *in psquares vioce
Lol. Thank you,stuff and trust Pedro
Re: Daughters by mariemummy(f): 11:36pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nice story you have got here dear. Following you bumper 2 bumper
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 1:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
"Should I consider that a threat, Tiara?"
"Consider it whatever you wish to"
"Tia,what happened to you?"
"The next time you betray me or tell on me to the police, Joshua will pay",she walked out

Mr . Toby Nwosu had ever wanted to be something or somebody in life. When he was six years old,he had dreamt of taking over his father's company but was beyond shocked when at the age of thirteen, his father died and willed the company over to his uncle until his younger brother was of age twenty one and would be handed over to. He however, developed hatred for his family but then nobody bothered if they were hated by Toby,to them he was lazy,arrogant, he never worked to get what he wanted,he always depended on his father's fortune to get him where he wanted. They suspected the reason why their father never left the company in the hands of Toby was because, even before his father's death,he had paraded himself around the company as the proud owner.

At the age of nineteen, he entered the university to study Economics,it was there he met Bertha Obodo,the daughter of a known business tycoon and a multi millionaire. Bertha was short and pump but beautiful and the first girl to notice him even though he was penniless, the problem was he had felt nothing for Bertha--No,the problem was that he felt nothing for girls.

After he graduated from college, he married Bertha. Six years into the marriage, Bertha had realized Toby never loved her but married her because of money and her father's name. She confronted him,saying if she finds out he's cheating on her,she would divorce him and using her father's influence, he would end up with not nothing--no job,no car,no house, not a dime,nothing.
But what Bertha never understood was that her husband was not into girls, he was into boys and that was why he went out of town two Fridays in a month to frequent a gay club.

It was on a Friday, the same out of town gay club was where Pedro and Sam sat sipping scotch, directly opposite them sat Toby. Pedro stood up and moved towards him.
"Can I sit?",Pedro asked
"Please do"
Pedro sat and said "Thank you"
"You're handsome, would you like to go home with me tonight?"
"No. I have another proposition"
"I like the sound of that,let's hear it",Toby said smiling
"I have somebody that wants to acquire your 20% shares for twenty million"
Toby wore a serious look "I am not selling"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2014
mariemummy:
Nice story you have got here dear. Following you bumper 2 bumper
Thank you,Marie. Thank you again *winks*
Re: Daughters by stuff46(m): 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
juliet job well
nice updates
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
stuff46:
juliet job well
nice updates
Thank you,stuff *winks*
Re: Daughters by mariemummy(f): 9:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
JulietAKK:

Thank you,Marie. Thank you again *winks*

You are welcome
Re: Daughters by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
Woh! am shocked shocked
Re: Daughters by Essyydiamond(f): 10:14am On Nov 29, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 5:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
"Okay. Does your wife know you're gay?"
"Leave my wi..... leave Bertha out of this"
"You can't even call her your wife,can you?"
"You're insane"
"You have seven hours to decide"
"Or what!?"
"You really want me to answer that question?"
"What's your name?"
"Consider me your partner"
"Like I said,I am not selling"
"You have seven hours or your wife sees these photos",he said bringing out a big brown envelope. In the brown envelope, where pictures of Toby appeared almost unclad with a younger boy. Seeing these pictures, Toby became downcast.
Pedro continued "Seven hours,a minute later than that,your wife gets those picture. You reach me with a number at the back of the last picture",he stood up to leave and turned like he had forgotten something "Oh and enjoy the night" but Toby knew his night was far from enjoyable.

"Jojo.....",she touched Joshua
"Yes,love",he turned and gathered her in his arms
"Did I tell you I'll going to the clinic to take the rest results"
"Yes you did"
"Can you take me?"
"Sure"
"Okay, I'll just get dressed"

Fifteen minutes later, they got into Joshua's car and headed for the clinic
"How are you coping with the company?",Fiona asked
"It's not as I expected"
"Yep,I know that feeling"
"Are you having problems with the paper company, Fifi?"
"It's just everything seems hard"
"I'm sorry,Fifi. Promise me you'll take everything easy"
"I promise"
"Now,let's talk business"
"What business"
"How about you a new contract with my company in order to be sole distributor of paper?"
"Jojo....."
"Just say yes"
"Jojo......"
"Say yes"
"Okay"
"We'll set it up,just come by the company tomorrow"
"I'll have to check my schedule, you know I'm a busy woman",she joked
He laughed

They had a little chit chat until they got to the clinic and Fiona went in while Joshua stayed in the car because Fiona had promised it wouldn't take time.
Two minutes later,Fiona entered the car,her face pale. She didn't wait for Joshua to ask, she said
"I'm pregnant"

1 Like

Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 5:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
Jennimma:
Woh! am shocked shocked
Why are you shocked, Jenniluv?
Re: Daughters by stuff46(m): 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
your 6ta go kill you if she hear am,

nice updates.

the paper company, Fifi?"
"It's just everything seems had"your 6ta go kill you if she hear am,

nice updates.

"It's just everything seems had"

guess its sopose to be hard not the above.
Nice work
so maybe you modify it
Re: Daughters by Marynneka(f): 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
hmmm... Another bomb shell. Fiona pregnant!!! Juliet weldone.
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 5:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
stuff46:
your 6ta go kill you if she hear am,

nice updates.

"It's just everything seems had"your 6ta go kill you if she hear am,

nice updates.

"It's just everything seems had"

guess its sopose to be hard not the above.
Nice work
so maybe you modify it
Yeah...Thank you,stuff. I appreciate
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 5:49pm On Nov 29, 2014
Marynneka:
hmmm... Another bomb shell. Fiona pregnant!!! Juliet weldone.
A big bomb shell indeed. Thank you,Mary.

1 Like

Re: Daughters by fragilegal(f): 8:36pm On Nov 29, 2014
pregnant? :opregnant?
Re: Daughters by kingphilip(m): 9:59pm On Nov 29, 2014
Fi has crossed the rubicon n sure she has to pay for this

BTW great one JulietAKK awesome update u have here
Re: Daughters by Costlybabe: 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
Oboy!I'm happy for fifi,Pedro Pedro Pedro,hw many times have I called you,i know what you can do so better do it sharp sharp because tiara must get pregnant before this year run out,az for u Julie,u are exceptionally wonderful
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2014
Joel had reported to Tiara about sister's visit to the clinic and the ever curious Tiara had sent Sophia to get the information about Fiona's visit.
Tiara stood in her sitting room waiting for Pedro. She became somewhat relieved when she saw Pedro walking into the sitting room
"What news do you have on Toby?"
"I gave him seven hours to respond"
"Is his time up?"
"Yeah,five minutes ago"
"Send the photos"
"Tiara,that is the only leverage we have"
"Do we have another entry point"
"We do but I think we should save it"
"What do we do?"
"Trust me,I will handle this"

Mr Toby's house was no doubt big,'a mansion' was the best description. It was their wedding present from Bertha's dad. The walls were covered with marble, it has an indoor swimming pool which no one had ever never made use of,Bertha was too tired to swim and Toby was always out,Bertha believed Toby had never noticed the swimming pool.

Toby had never stepped out of his house ever since the episode at the gay club. Not that selling the shares would affect him but he refuse to give in to threats and that was why he would allow that son of a bitch at the gay club to send the pictures to Bertha and he would try his best to explain to her,after all Bertha loves him and he was almost sure she would even fight for him,the thought of that made him smile.

Toby was still daydreaming when Bertha walked in holding a package, at first, he thought it was nothing but when Bertha unwrapped it and exposed a big brown envelope like the one Pedro had shown him in the gay club,he came to sit at her side and saw the bold letters engrossed at the front of the envelope, it read; TOBY'S PARTNER FROM THE GAY CLUB TO BERTHA OBODO.
"Gay club?",Bertha asked "I hate gays"
He became tensed
"Gays are human, Bertha"
"I didn't say they aren't humans but I hate them"
"Oh please"
"They irritate me and I could kill one when I see one. What do you have to do with a gay?",she said opening it
"Don't open it!",he almost shouted but Bertha had already opened and found blank papers.

Sophia found herself standing with Tiara,she had to admit that she had seen things and had done many unpleasant things but she was scared of Tiara.
"What do you have for me?",Tiara asked
"This is the file I stole from the clinic. It's your sister's file"
"That will be all"
"Yes ma'am",Sophia left

When Pedro received the call from Tiara,he knew something was wrong,he had noticed how her voice had risen slightly and seeing her now,he could see the fire burning in her eyes,her hands were shaking slightly and he believed she noticed it too because she had put them in her pocket, she was tensed but she still maintained her coldness and he admired her for that.
"Send the letter, it's time for Liza to come home"

1 Like

Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 3:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
fragilegal:
pregnant? :opregnant?
Yeah,Frag. Lol
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 3:37pm On Nov 30, 2014
kingphilip:
Fi has crossed the rubicon n sure she has to pay for this

BTW great one JulietAKK awesome update u have here
Thank you,King. She sure will. Thank you
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2014
Costlybabe:
Oboy!I'm happy for fifi,Pedro Pedro Pedro,hw many times have I called you,i know what you can do so better do it sharp sharp because tiara must get pregnant before this year run out,az for u Julie,u are exceptionally wonderful
Lol. I don't think Tiara wants to get pregnant. Thank you,Costlyluv

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (42) (Reply)

PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo / Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! / Mr Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.