Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Daughters - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Daughters (150440 Views)

My Landlady,her Daughters And A Tenant / Daughters Of Arabia By Jean Sasson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
Taken down by JulietAKK

1 Like

Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
Costlybabe:
Julie mma,im glued to my phone o,u are the one that can help me unglue ooo
Lolz...I've updated. I guess I've unglued you now.... Lolz. Thank you,sweety
Re: Daughters by Costlybabe: 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2014
JulietAKK:

Lolz...I've updated. I guess I've unglued you now.... Lolz. Thank
you,sweety
oh dear,it been long someone called me sweety o,make i dance skelebobo on the beat for you,thanks for the update,u first much
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
Costlybabe:

oh dear,it been long someone called me sweety o,make i dance skelebobo on the beat for you,thanks for the update,u first much
Lol. Thank you and I hope you enjoyed it
Re: Daughters by Aipete2(f): 8:18pm On Nov 17, 2014
Tiara, you better give your life to Jesus. Madam Juliet please, how can i get her number because i want to preach to her
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
Aipete2:
Tiara, you better give your life to Jesus. Madam Juliet please, how can i get her number because i want to preach to her
Lol. I could send her number. Lol
Re: Daughters by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
Tiara, I luv d way she do things.... But dis her sister sef, I hope she won't ruin her Tiara plans... She's too soft. Thanks 4 d update.... Expecting more
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 9:03pm On Nov 17, 2014
adeh39:
Tiara, I luv d way she do things.... But dis her sister sef, I hope she won't ruin her Tiara plans... She's too soft. Thanks 4 d update.... Expecting more
Thank you and you'll get tomorrow. Thank you *kisses *
Re: Daughters by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 18, 2014
Please o,who can live with that Tiara character? So wierd!
Re: Daughters by seunviju(f): 11:54am On Nov 18, 2014
Just started reading this story some hours back and am already here.Really love your story,keep up the good work.Thanks
Re: Daughters by Aipete2(f): 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2014
Jennimma:
Please o,who can live with that Tiara character? So wierd!
Me, cos am also a slow poison

1 Like

Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
I'm so sorry guys,don't think there would be an update today. Had a busy busy day and apparently a bad day and I'm both tired and weak to type but I'm very sorry. Thank you. Julie Loves you all!!
Thank you again. *kisses *
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
seunviju:
Just started reading this story some hours back and am already here.Really love your story,keep up the good work.Thanks
Thank you,my dear. You just elevated me from my bad mood. Thank you again and love you
Re: Daughters by kingphilip(m): 5:59am On Nov 19, 2014
JulietAKK:

Let's watch out if she does,King... Lol
k I'll b with u on this one
Re: Daughters by kingphilip(m): 6:04am On Nov 19, 2014
JulietAKK:
I'm so sorry guys,don't think there would be an update today. Had a busy busy day and apparently a bad day and I'm both tired and weak to type but I'm very sorry. Thank you. Julie Loves you all!!
Thank you again. *kisses *
.what made the day bad
Re: Daughters by seunviju(f): 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2014
Hope all is well?Don't worry everything will be alright
JulietAKK:

Thank you,my dear. You just elevated me from my bad mood. Thank you again and love you
Re: Daughters by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2014
It takes a very good and awesome write up for me to comment! This is a great story and I can only ay kudos to you for a job well done. I discovered this story not quite long and I can tell u, I am following u to the end of this story. Pls no delay and don't abandon this thread. Keep the good work going.
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
Taken down by JulietAKK.

1 Like

Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2014
kingphilip:
.what made the day bad
I was overworked, King,but thank you for asking, I appreciate. Thank you
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
seunviju:
Hope all is well?Don't worry everything will be alright
All is well just worked a little too much but I am alright and thank you very much. You're loved
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
Akinsolacupid:
It takes a very good and awesome write up for me to comment! This is a great story and I can only ay kudos to you for a job well done. I discovered this story not quite long and I can tell u, I am following u to the end of this story. Pls no delay and don't abandon this thread. Keep the good work going.
Thank you,Akin. You don't know how happy you've just made me. I'm actually blushing. Thank you!!
Re: Daughters by MzOG(f): 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2014
Plz dnt abandon dz story.. Itz one of a kind TNX
Re: Daughters by pricelesslove(f): 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2014
Finally, I have caught up with you guys. hmmmmm what a lovely story. more ink to your pen dear.
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 4:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
MzOG:
Plz dnt abandon dz story.. Itz one of a kind TNX
Thank you,sweety. Thank you
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 4:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
pricelesslove:
Finally, I have caught up with you guys. hmmmmm what a lovely story. more ink to your pen dear.
Thank you,love. It's a good and satisfying thing to know that my work is been enjoyed. I appreciate it,I really do
Re: Daughters by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 20, 2014
Juli,why na? gone back to your short updates? hmmmm....i must liberate you from this your comfort zone. Thats why you've us your readers,to motivate you. You can do it a Juli!
Re: Daughters by kingphilip(m): 6:59am On Nov 20, 2014
JulietAKK:

I was overworked, King,but thank you for asking, I appreciate. Thank you
.Ok sorry dear
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 9:59am On Nov 20, 2014
Jennimma:
Juli,why na? gone back to your short updates? hmmmm....i must liberate you from this your comfort zone. Thats why you've us your readers,to motivate you. You can do it a Juli!
Thank you, Jenniluv. I appreciate. Love you!

1 Like

Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 10:00am On Nov 20, 2014
kingphilip:

.Ok sorry dear

Thank you,King. Thank you
Re: Daughters by Marynneka(f): 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
julie, wondaful bt short updates. I think fiona has forgotten her promise. Tiara needs to remind her. And what happening to their baby sista? Tiara is so bent in fulfilling her dad's wish. Thumbs up my dear!
Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 3:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
Taken down by JulietAKK

2 Likes

Re: Daughters by JulietAKK(f): 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
Marynneka:
julie, wondaful bt short updates. I think fiona has forgotten her promise. Tiara needs to remind her. And what happening to their baby sista? Tiara is so bent in fulfilling her dad's wish. Thumbs up my dear!
Thank you,Mary. I hope this update is enough... lol. We'll soon get to Liza's part. Thank you and love you!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (42) (Reply)

PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo / Nairaland Book Of Puns- Lovers Of Wordplay, Let's Pun! / Mr Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.