Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities (111779 Views)

Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully / Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities / Tania Omotayo - Wizkid's Girlfriend - In A Bikini (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by Forwetinnah: 6:57pm On Oct 18, 2014
Wetin be bikini body. ..make we talk about who wrapper/ iro ati buba fit, we are Africans joor
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by wiringdpt(m): 6:57pm On Oct 18, 2014
Karen looks like a transvetite
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by natureblack(m): 6:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
gsalvatore:
I want to be sure...

is Toolz wearing a bikini or the Op doesn't know what a bikini looks like ?
I have never seenTools on complete bikini.

G-string swallowed by that big black yansh. shocked

Double danm,that b!tch can make a lot of Benjamins as a stripper here in LA. smiley

1 Like

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by G12(m): 7:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
all except that skinny chic

1 Like

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by mumubynature(m): 7:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
even on page 4 i will still comment...That Maheeda picture nah killa

1 Like

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by naijaboiy: 7:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
priscaoge:

These guys are case study I swear cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
gringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by naijaboiy: 7:02pm On Oct 18, 2014
natureblack:

Double danm,that b!tch can make a lot of Benjamins as a stripper here in LA. smiley
[size=20pt]Oh Mehn! shocked[/size]

The thought of that just made me..... embarassedlipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by Neldrizzy(m): 7:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
New DP grin grin guys check it out

1 Like

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by Muzikluva(m): 7:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
lalasticlala:
Chinyere Adogu
miss Nigeria tourism
d first pic luks vewi kul n sexc buh I wonda if she is stil d one in d secnd pic cuz she luks lyk panla fish in it!
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by naijaboiy: 7:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
Forwetinnah:
Wetin be bikini body. ..make we talk about who wrapper/ iro ati buba fit, we are Africans joor
Post pictures of your girlfriend on iro ati buba na undecided
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by IGWISE(m): 7:05pm On Oct 18, 2014
This is totally unacceptable
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by kennethology(m): 7:07pm On Oct 18, 2014
Chai! Christabel ekeh the shape of my dream wife
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by gsalvatore: 7:07pm On Oct 18, 2014
natureblack:

I dont think that ass is smooth and sharp that's why she doesn't fancy a bikini.

Funny enough I don't fancy excess baggage.
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by lawrenceunaa: 7:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
is this not nude pics undecided

in the name of bikini body grin

1 Like

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 18, 2014
NONE
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by Tee99(m): 7:22pm On Oct 18, 2014
Still waiting for the correct list with Eniola Badmus
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by Shalome(m): 7:28pm On Oct 18, 2014
Adunni adunni...big and sexy..me Lavvit

1 Like

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 18, 2014
Misogynist2014:
I think you meant it the other way................... cry cry
Nope, he is right, actually... grin sad
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by IAMGEJ(m): 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
Person wire go spark oh grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by Funjosh(m): 7:34pm On Oct 18, 2014
lalasticlala:

really? OK I will tell Karen what u said & I'm sure she's gonna use ha muscular body on u and deal with u

Lalasticalala you don chop my MB finish lipsrsealed
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by Joshkid(m): 7:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
Complete waste of data!...#smh..JESUS is coming vry soon.

1 Like

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by slimmingcare(f): 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2014
All of the above
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by Kingsimmer(m): 7:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
CI laps lyk hippo's undecided
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
natureblack:

You stay in LA? I'm not too far from you.
I live South of LA
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by tuffgongjo(m): 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2014
Beverley is so Dry,Toolz be like Iyangbali(na joke o),karen so muscular$Agbani is yum yum.

1 Like

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by lillyjane(f): 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
priscaoge:

Karen Igho's pic undecided undecided Y is her Upper region in 2nd pic mightier than the 1st pic
I think it's the way she was standing.

Please click on my link for wellness, natural home remedies and general lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by hayzed2: 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
Naya is cute, I love her boobs
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by natureblack(m): 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
gsalvatore:
I dont think that ass is smooth and sharp that's why she doesn't fancy a bikini.

Funny enough I don't fancy excess baggage.
na bruh,have a re-think.

That yansh is huge,
smooth,
sharp,
tasty,
succulent,
inviting,
delectable,
irresistible,
palatable,
prick-allowable and permissible grin grin grin grin

I strongly believe that she is one of those few African ladies with the myopic ideology that a woman half-naked is highly immoral.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by lordjoker: 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2014
May b she 4got 2 pad dem up undecided
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by MizTyna(f): 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2014
philantoxx:
Karen igho looks like a transgender tho.

Lol! I tell you
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by MizTyna(f): 8:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
Toolz's got the best bod! Damn!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peju Johnson: Men Send Their Manhood Photos To Me Because Of My Boobs / Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) / Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.