Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,203 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities (111885 Views)

Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully / Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities / Tania Omotayo - Wizkid's Girlfriend - In A Bikini (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by 100Cents: 5:54pm On Oct 18, 2014
Which one go fit me for here ?

Moderator, I pick first before others..

Agreed ?
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by M4gunners: 5:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
Team Chiyere Adogu
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by kilimanjaro(m): 5:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
I give it to Adunni Ade - she look so cute in bikini after two kids.

Liz Anjorin - na jeans that one wear abeg, make she wear bikini before I comment about her.

Toolz - wana see that babe in bikini men cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by Joshuadon: 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
not relevant to me, got tins doing dan figuring out bikini's undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by Sleekyshuga(f): 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
Adunni Ade smiley
Christabel Ekeh smiley
Toolz smiley

Others follow...
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by cecildeeva: 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
Adunn Ade on point.

1 Like

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2014
lalasticlala:
DO u wana offer me a job if i dont have?

Nigga start a blog already if you don't have one. The time you spend gathering information and helping Seun keep Nairaland FP active can be spent building up an online income source for yourself. My 2 kobo.

8 Likes

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by vislabraye(m): 5:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
I prefer 1 and 3 picture. Too skinny aint good enough.
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy. I don't really want to speak my mind because somebody would call me a pervert or I am not normal!
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by Neldrizzy(m): 6:05pm On Oct 18, 2014
That miss Nigeria tourism, prick go break inside oo...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by firstolalekan(m): 6:08pm On Oct 18, 2014
Neldrizzy:
That miss Nigeria tourism, prick go break inside oo...
You will be shocked when you still find yourself swimming inside...

1 Like

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by lalasticlala(m): 6:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
priscaoge:

Wow thanks for the clarification! Have always wondered where her Surname was culled from cool cool cool
U r welcm

1 Like

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by Neldrizzy(m): 6:11pm On Oct 18, 2014
Karen igho de irritate me , i always hate girls weneva i see her.. Worwor tin

2 Likes

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
Adaora Akubuilo and Tracy Ogbonna are a cut above the rest.

E be like say I go set up bikini boutique for Lagos, as more and more Naija ladies like wearing them

1 Like

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by Neldrizzy(m): 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
firstolalekan:

You will be shocked when you still find yourself swimming inside...
chairman you don see were anaconda de swim inside erosion ??
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by lalasticlala(m): 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
all4naija:
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy. I don't really want to speak my mind because somebody would call me a pervert or I am not normal!
guy expres urself o. u dont owe anybdy any explanation here. if they bash u 4 saying ur my mind, it adds 2 d fun
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by lalasticlala(m): 6:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
CFCfan:
Adaora Akubuilo and Tracy Ogbonna are a cut above the rest.

E be like say I go set up bikini boutique for Lagos, as more and more Naija ladies like wearing them
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by firstolalekan(m): 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
Neldrizzy:
chairman you don see were anaconda de swim inside erosion ??
sidon der
no trust naija girls o.
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by Justice629(m): 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
lalasticlala:
maheeda

Ban Alert!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 18, 2014
Il give that to d one and only Toolz grin wink

not even best dis tym, but 'Bestest bikini body' undecided(tools ko, gadget ni)
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by gistmelove(m): 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
Chaiiiii see maheeda pomooo oooo grin
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by xynerise: 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
SMh for the married ones
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by Misogynist2014(m): 6:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
Women and slûtty clothes are two jolly friends. cheesy cheesy Men would tell them they are beautiful but sees them as näked, unintelligent beings. Their story is like that of the föölish king and his invisible clothes. Women are stüpid!!! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by Frankestein08(m): 6:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
Oh pls, bitches need to hit the gym and get dis cow fats off their waists n belly.
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by kcsider: 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
Madness + confusion is reigning in the lives of today's women. No respect for humanity! So disgusting and unfortunate!
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by Neldrizzy(m): 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
All this girls are very ugly and disfigured, Beverly naya is manageable......... If its not Moet obebe (the sound city gir) Yemi alade, Cynthia Morgan, Tania omotayo, forget it...
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by millionboi(m): 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2014
Rubish trade makin Frontpage!!!Fu*k
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by abdulkayus(m): 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Women and slûtty clothes are two jolly friends. cheesy cheesy Men would tell them they are beautiful but sees them as näked, unintelligent beings. Their story is like that of the föölish king and his invisible clothes. Women are stüpid!!! cheesy

They say it's freedom. If someone cover up all her sensitive part pf d body, dey call them archaic.
Wat a world.
The female folks are being deceive that exposing their body make dem beautiful bt dem nt knowing that they are being ise as sex objects
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by iamdjtune: 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2014
check out this hot music from Project Pat – Imma Get Me Sum Ft. Rick Ross & Juicy J grin grin grin grin grin

http://www..com/music-project-pat-imma-get-sum-ft-rick-ross-juicy-j/
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by Misogynist2014(m): 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
Frankestein08:
Oh pls, bitches need to hit the gym and get dis cow fats off their waists n belly.
The irony of it is that women think näkedness is fashion!!! Men have worth, we can never(emphasis added) dress like these whöres(daughters of a bïtch.) angry
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by priscaoge(f): 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
Neldrizzy:
All this girls are very ugly and disfigured, Beverly naya is manageable......... If its not Moet obebe (the sound city gir) Yemi alade, Cynthia Morgan, Tania omotayo, forget it...

See bashing shocked shocked shocked disfigured kwa cheesy cheesy cheesy Chai una get bad mouth ooooo cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by adebisicutie: 6:25pm On Oct 18, 2014
For a mother of 2, Aduni Ade has a banging body

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peju Johnson: Men Send Their Manhood Photos To Me Because Of My Boobs / Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) / Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.