Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities (111777 Views)

Rukky Sanda Shares Bikini Pictures To Prove She's Been Aging Gracefully / Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities / Tania Omotayo - Wizkid's Girlfriend - In A Bikini (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
one is not a Nigerian karen .she is a Chinese gil doing business in nija undecided
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 18, 2014
Tallesty1:
Women claim they are not confusedsad

Yet they wear bikini in public.

Will even snap and post it online............

But will scream and run for coverundecided

If you accidentally see them wearing only bra and pants.

What's the diff

LWKM
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by philantoxx(m): 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
MizTyna:

Lol! I tell you
seriously.dat was all I saw.hehehe

1 Like

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by lalasticlala(m): 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
Funjosh:

Lalasticalala you don chop my MB finish lipsrsealed

sorry o . lol.
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by Kessyy2k4(m): 8:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
what's bikini girls doing at NL FP? seun, it's seem like u want ur site to be deserted abi??

i gat 2 go search for another site/ blog ### NL BRB####angry
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
AGBANI all the way!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by lalasticlala(m): 8:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
OP what of Stephanie Okereke's bikini body?

1 Like

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
Kai dis babes are mouth watering
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2014
Op. E ti ya werey

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by Sheenor: 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
i go with da first, what's dat her name again sef??...well, she's better on dat dress dan da rest.
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by bpain: 8:50pm On Oct 18, 2014

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by natureblack(m): 8:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
naijaboiy:

[size=20pt]Oh Mehn! shocked[/size]

The thought of that just made me..... embarassedlipsrsealed
that's the power of a big black yansh grin

****natureblack drives to Rouge strippers club******

Nigga has to get wild with some big black thang. grin

My car stereo is banging out loud,singing: stretch out your legs,let me make you bawl
Drive you insane,drive you up the wall
Staring at your dome-piece,very strong
Stronger than pride,stronger than Teflon
Take you on the Ave and you buy me links
Now I want to pound the poontang until it stinks

#GodForgives wink
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by gsalvatore: 8:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
natureblack:
na bruh,have a re-think.

That yansh is huge,
smooth,
sharp,
tasty,
succulent,
inviting,
delectable,
irresistible,
palatable,
prick-allowable and permissible grin grin grin grin

I strongly believe that she is one of does few African ladies with the myopic ideology that a woman half-naked is highly immoral.
Have you seen the nyansh close range?
how did you come about all these qualities? Imagination?

besides...that booty is not prick-allowable and permissible, irresistible and tasty.
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by musulumi(m): 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2014
Camel-toe? What a name for the beautiful piercing! As for Liz , oh no ! I'm married for crying out loud.....it just made a good pre-intimacy !

natureblack:

***Maheeda has a wonderful camel-toe

***as for Liz Anjorin,you can simply head to the bathroom with her pictures and a pack of baby-oil lotion grin

She's worth the wanking grin
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by lalasticlala(m): 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2014
kazmanbanjoko:
Op. E ti ya werey

pls I need an interpreter o. DaveP come help out
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by Onyiido: 9:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
Tallesty1:
Women claim they are not confusedsad

Yet they wear bikini in public.

Will even snap and post it online............

But will scream and run for coverundecided

If you accidentally see them wearing only bra and pants.

What's the diff
Bros don't mind them

1 Like

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by natureblack(m): 9:17pm On Oct 18, 2014
gsalvatore:
Have you seen the nyansh close range?
how did you come about all these qualities? Imagination?

besides...that booty is not prick-allowable and permissible, irresistible and tasty.
I don't Kiss&Tell bruh. cool

Hope you get my drift?
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by ilovemynigerian: 9:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
I think most of these ladies look straight ran thru except 2. The actress with light skin I think she's not very pretty maybe she's famous for being light.
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by ilovemynigerian: 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2014
Here in America we call hoes that look like this ratchet lol whoa someone pls give most of these broads some clothes. Please. Gosh if this is what the "models" look like what on earth do regular girls look like?

1 Like

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by ekurimichael: 9:25pm On Oct 18, 2014
grin grin ;DAbeg tell us which film de act abi na CARASHICA
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by Ately: 9:26pm On Oct 18, 2014
#all dis follish tins wey our girls dea exihebit...wat will be there gain...

#team hell fire student

If my gf tries dis tin...I swer I go slap her mama undecided
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by mikron(m): 9:29pm On Oct 18, 2014
Even b4 I opened the thread I know it's lala's. Lala and Nigerian celebrities

1 Like

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by IYANGBALI: 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
tuffgongjo:
Beverley is so Dry,Toolz be like Iyangbali(na joke o),karen so muscular$Agbani is yum yum.
wetin I do you?I am yum yum o
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by tuffgongjo(m): 9:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
IYANGBALI:
wetin I do you?I am yum yum o
Shebi boys dey "Die" for iyangbali,oops I mean Toolz.
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by IYANGBALI: 9:42pm On Oct 18, 2014
tuffgongjo:
Shebi boys dey "Die" for iyangbali,oops I mean Toolz.
I no understand you o tongue
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by Mentcee(m): 9:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
lalasticlala:
Chinyere Adogu
miss Nigeria tourism(page one)
unfortunately, I came late on ds thread! see her look alike below;

1 Like

Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by tuffgongjo(m): 9:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
IYANGBALI:
I no understand you o tongue
I no dey do Morse code now.
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by lalasticlala(m): 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2014
mikron:
Even b4 I opened the thread I know it's lala's. Lala and Nigerian celebrities

na who I go ask?
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by chrysso83(m): 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
Hmmm... smh for these guys. Well I have something for serious minded guys. see it here: http://www.winthrills.com/?ref=buchibanks
Re: Bikini Pictures Of Nigerian Female Celebrities by MDCEO1: 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
Karen Igho!!! shocked shocked shocked

If I ever wear a bikini, even with a full beard and moustache, plus hairy arms and chest, i swear i'll still be finer than that girl.

Dayummm!
So some boys will still see this kain thing and go ahead to toast this babe....
Boys dey try o!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peju Johnson: Men Send Their Manhood Photos To Me Because Of My Boobs / Sandra Ikeji Weds Arinze With 200 Bridesmaids (white Wedding Pictures & Videos) / Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.