Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 (4617 Views)

Peaceful Elections Going On In Rivers State Even PDP Are Voting Peacefully / Jonathan Will Defeat Buhari Come Febuary 14th 2015 - Tony Anenih / Lagosians: Tell Us Who You Are Voting For As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by kennynelcon(m): 8:12am On Oct 19, 2014
Mowyo:

Oga Jonathan also said he wont contest a second term,if you need links you would get it.
Anyone can lie on any site. Giving me a link doesn't change anything.
Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by kennynelcon(m): 8:15am On Oct 19, 2014
Mowyo:

Oga Jonathan also said he wont contest a second term,if you need links you would get it.
For me Buhari is not the man. I even prefer Atiku to him.
Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 19, 2014
kennynelcon:

You prefer Atiku that stole PTF money?
Well,we all cant be on the same page always
Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by Pataki: 8:28am On Oct 19, 2014
I am a BORN-AGAIN CHRISTIAN, and I will GLADLY VOTE - Buhari/Fashola 2015 Presidency.

We truly need a change of government and party. That is the beauty of democracy.

Failure cannot continue for the past 15 years!
Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 19, 2014
Jonathan Does not represent Christianity. He only represent himself and his pocket. When d bible said when d righteous rule d people rejoice. d bible didn't mean the person must be a christian. d statement was made in the old testament. God bless many kings who were not Jews, who were serving idol in d bible. bible called some of them good king. What I want is a good leader on earth here called Nigeria. The person can be a christians. a Budha. Ifa worshipper. Ercanker etc I don't care. He should rule Nigeria. When he dies whether he goes to hell or heaven is not my business. What concerns me is how good he govern nigeria. Jonathan represent mediocrity, laziness and lack of foresight. Buhari represent passion. He is 71years old. He has been trying to be the president of Nigeria for over 15years now. That means he started d race around when he was 56 years. To me that is passion and hardwork. That means he will value it greatly when he get there. He will know d worth of what he gets. But Jonathan is just a spoilt child. He got d presidency on a platter of Gold. He is like a spoilt child of a rich man who think life is easy and no need to till d soil.

1 Like

Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 19, 2014
atbu1983:
Jonathan Does not represent Christianity. He only represent himself and his pocket. When d bible said when d righteous rule d people rejoice. d bible didn't mean the person must be a christian. d statement was made in the old testament. God bless many kings who were not Jews, who were serving idol in d bible. bible called some of them good king. What I want is a good leader on earth here called Nigeria. The person can be a christians. a Budha. Ifa worshipper. Ercanker etc I don't care. He should rule Nigeria. When he dies whether he goes to hell or heaven is not my business. What concerns me is how good he govern nigeria. Jonathan represent mediocrity, laziness and lack of foresight. Buhari represent passion. He is 71years old. He has been trying to be the president of Nigeria for over 15years now. That means he started d race around when he was 56 years. To me that is passion and hardwork. That means he will value it greatly when he get there. He will know d worth of what he gets. But Jonathan is just a spoilt child. He got d presidency on a platter of Gold. He is like a spoilt child of a rich man who think life is easy and no need to till d soil.
Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by bashydemy(m): 8:52am On Oct 19, 2014
The last time i voted was in 2003 and i vote for NCP then, But 2015 will be different as am ready to come down to register and vote in my Otta resident in Ogun state and GMB and all APC has my vote... I'll personally kill one big ram to host my people in my house after the vote for celebration. I support GEJ in 2011 even though i dont vote but i instruct my family to but i regret that.
Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by MisterLongman(m): 10:50am On Oct 19, 2014
francleanflexy:

sometimes i wonder the kind of mentality Nigerians have.
Y is it that when some1 points out a fact, instead of ppl to provide logical argument, the start appealing to sentiments.
U are the one who partisan politics has eaten deep into, Cos u cant even reason stra8
Oya clap for yourself....... What's logical about the stupid question you asked..... Because corruption did not start with GEJ's administration is enough reason for him to waste another 4 years right...... Can you see how straight your reasoning is
Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by MisterLongman(m): 10:56am On Oct 19, 2014
kennynelcon:

Lmao....... I'm not surprised that you preffered atiku when you know he is no match for GEJ........ If the General is really up to no good, you jonathanians should be happy that APC will be fielding him against your man
Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by jogsman01(m): 11:08am On Oct 19, 2014
I will comment later buh who cares bou u voting for BUHARI?
Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by MisterLongman(m): 11:10am On Oct 19, 2014
Mowyo:

The jonathanians are stand-up comedians....... Now they prefer Atiku, kwakwanso and the likes to GMB........ Even a blind man can see the reasons for this new found love
Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 19, 2014
MisterLongman:

The jonathanians are stand-up comedians....... Now they prefer Atiku, kwakwanso and the likes to GMB........ Even a blind man can see the reasons for this new found love

Let the clowns keep clowning...they think they can fool all the people all the time.
Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 19, 2014
MisterLongman:

Oya clap for yourself....... What's logical about the stupid question you asked..... Because corruption did not start with GEJ's administration is enough reason for him to waste another 4 years right...... Can you see how straight your reasoning is
hmmm
its almost impossible to have a logical conversation with some ppl.
The op made a mistake n i pointed him in the right direction. Am presenting reality n factuality as it is, n yet u choose u blind ur self with sentiment
Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by kennynelcon(m): 2:31pm On Oct 19, 2014
MisterLongman:

Lmao....... I'm not surprised that you preffered atiku when you know he is no match for GEJ........ If the General is really up to no good, you jonathanians should be happy that APC will be fielding him against your man
Who said I'm scared of BUHARI
Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by kennynelcon(m): 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
Mowyo:

Use the right word "Alleged". I'm sure if he did he should be in jail now
Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by kennynelcon(m): 2:35pm On Oct 19, 2014
MisterLongman:

What happened in 2011?
Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by MisterLongman(m): 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
kennynelcon:

What happened in 2011?
I don't know but can you pls remind
Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by vanbonattel: 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
courage54:
Am from Niger-Delta and am voting for Buhari along side with my entire Family.

What can I say I have gained from this present government for the past six years?
1.I still queue up to buy fuel even at a higher price
2. I even paid my hard earn money for a government job but instead of getting the job I ended up thanking God that I wasn't among those that lost their lives in the process
3. Even as am typing this now am using generator to charge my phone in order not to miss my darling nairaland for too long
4. My immediate younger sister is at home now because her school is on strike (that is UNITY schools)
5. What about my friends that are still unemployed after many years of service.
6. Our sisters are still in captivity in the north and nobody is doing anything about it, so I don't think I will like to continue like this for the next four years so I demand a change and only BUHARI can bring that change.
7. The only achievement I can record for this administration is the boom in corruption where barely everyone that is close to the govt is now a private jet owner.
Enough of This Jonathan govt of "Lootocracy: Govt of Looters where stealing is not corruption".

Is only a fool that will continue to do things the same way and expect a different result, So Let's Make The Right Choice.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Niger-Delta
Sai Buhari

you and your family will lose again with Buhari. Confirmento
Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by MisterLongman(m): 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
kennynelcon:

Who said I'm scared of BUHARI
I wouldn't know......... But why are you even asking me that question
Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by MisterLongman(m): 3:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
francleanflexy:

hmmm
its almost impossible to have a logical conversation with some ppl.
The op made a mistake n i pointed him in the right direction. Am presenting reality n factuality as it is, n yet u choose u blind ur self with sentiment
A mistake indeed......... The Op raised seven valid point..... And all you can do is to ask a stvpid question about which one is peculiar to GEJ govt...... From your question, what you are trying to say is that apart from no 6, the rest did not originated from GEJ's administration.. Even at that did the 2nd point (i.e the botched immigration employment exercise) started during yaradua's tenure.
I just don't know why you just keep disgracing yourself
Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
MisterLongman:

A mistake indeed......... The Op raised seven valid point..... And all you can do is to ask a stvpid question about which one is peculiar to GEJ govt...... From your question, what you are trying to say is that apart from no 6, the rest did not originated from GEJ's administration.. Even at that did the 2nd point (i.e the botched immigration employment exercise) started during yaradua's tenure.
I just don't know why you just keep disgracing yourself
talking to u is like pouring water on stone.
So u want to say that the present administration is the origin of unemployment in Nigeria abi ?
Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by courage54(m): 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
vanbonattel:

you and your family will lose again with Buhari. Confirmento

Cc
seun Ikenna351, Afam4eva, OAM4, pls kindly do justice to this insult. because there is a violation of rules here.
Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by MisterLongman(m): 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2014
francleanflexy:

So u want to say that the present administration is the origin of unemployment in Nigeria abi ?
You seem to lack comprehension
Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by courage54(m): 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2014
francleanflexy:

Since unemployment didn't start with him, what significant thing has he done to reduce it?
Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by vanbonattel: 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
courage54:

Cc
seun Ikenna351, Afam4eva, OAM4, pls kindly do justice to this insult. because there is a violation of rules here.

he mentioned his family first in the topic. If he votr with his family he lose with them, simple
Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by kennynelcon(m): 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
MisterLongman:

I don't know but can you pls remind
GEJ defeated MB
Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by MisterLongman(m): 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
kennynelcon:

GEJ defeated MB
That was three years ago....... Its a different situation now
Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 19, 2014
kennynelcon:

Use the right word "Alleged". I'm sure if he did he should be in jail now

Lol...Atiku is your friend now.

Farouk Lawan collected 600 k dollars bribe and he aint in jail...so its nothing.
Re: My Family And I Are Voting For BUHARI COME 2015 by courage54(m): 8:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
Mogidi:
You've been posting same comment since 12th October, is this the job you were assigned?

Is either you have visual or comprehension problem.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Habit Of Advising Igbos / Could Any Sincere Biafran Give Answer To This? / 11 Facts About Jerry Rawlings Of Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.