Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

FG To Mainstream NYSC Into UN Programme - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / FG To Mainstream NYSC Into UN Programme (36444 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / FG To Increase NYSC Allowance To N38,000 By March / FG To Pay NYSC Members' Delayed Allowance On Friday - Min Abdullahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Mainstream NYSC Into UN Programme by Rebuke: 12:02am On Oct 20, 2014
frustratedman:
E NOR GO BETTER FOR GOD WICKED THING THAT MADE ME LOOSE ALL I HAD

Well....

Re: FG To Mainstream NYSC Into UN Programme by Wolison(m): 7:15am On Oct 20, 2014
agabaI23:
If you interpret it like that, it will be like that for you.
To others it means
Now You Shall Conquer
And guess what? They are conquering!
wishing you same in thousand folds
Re: FG To Mainstream NYSC Into UN Programme by agabaI23(m): 7:33am On Oct 20, 2014
Wolison:
wishing you same in thousand folds
I did not wish you anything. I said "if"...
It all depends on you brada..
Re: FG To Mainstream NYSC Into UN Programme by Wolison(m): 7:37am On Oct 20, 2014
agabaI23:
I did not wish you anything. I said "if"...
It all depends on you brada..
for your pocket...
Re: FG To Mainstream NYSC Into UN Programme by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 20, 2014
Wolison:
N = NOW

Y = YOUR

S = SUFFERING

C = CONTINUES

#wetin concern me#
N = Now
Y = Your
S = Success
C = Commences
The definition we give to certain things matters a lot... Letz try to be positive at all times!
Re: FG To Mainstream NYSC Into UN Programme by Wolison(m): 7:53am On Oct 20, 2014
Yask2guy:

N = Now
Y = Your
S = Success
C = Commences
The definition we give to certain things matters a lot... Letz try to be positive at all times!
you re right but I meant something that's entirely different, ok?
Re: FG To Mainstream NYSC Into UN Programme by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 20, 2014
Same old thing

Pre-order ur goods from USA , No hidden charges!!! PIN (7F4240F8). https://www.nairaland.com/1885519/pre-order-goods-usa-ebay-amazon/3
Re: FG To Mainstream NYSC Into UN Programme by millionboi(m): 8:52am On Oct 20, 2014
If d Allowe go increase.....wat r u waitin 4
Re: FG To Mainstream NYSC Into UN Programme by dikamzy(m): 9:53am On Oct 20, 2014
frustratedman:
E NOR GO BETTER FOR GOD WICKED THING THAT MADE ME LOOSE ALL I HAD
u well @ all, abi u high?
Re: FG To Mainstream NYSC Into UN Programme by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 20, 2014
Wolison:
you re right but I meant something that's entirely different, ok?
Aiit man! Hope u'r good.
Re: FG To Mainstream NYSC Into UN Programme by Wolison(m): 5:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
Yask2guy:
Aiit man! Hope u'r good.
yes bro and you
Re: FG To Mainstream NYSC Into UN Programme by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
Wolison:
yes bro and you
Yeah, am good too
Re: FG To Mainstream NYSC Into UN Programme by prettiest1(f): 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2014
iceberylin:

frustrated man indeed grin
I am sure you didn't notice his moniker before wasting your time responding to him. grin
Re: FG To Mainstream NYSC Into UN Programme by iceberylin(m): 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
prettiest1:
I am sure you didn't notice his moniker before wasting your time responding to him. grin
I didn't even notice
The nigga id frustrated indeed grin

Thanks tho
Re: FG To Mainstream NYSC Into UN Programme by Wolison(m): 6:28pm On Oct 20, 2014
Yask2guy:
Yeah, am good too
that's awesome
Enjoy your day

Do you bet on football matches?
If yes
I can help you win millions
By giving you 99% prediction of matches.........
Thanks
Re: FG To Mainstream NYSC Into UN Programme by prettiest1(f): 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
iceberylin:

I didn't even notice
The nigga id frustrated indeed grin

Thanks tho
You are welcome
Re: FG To Mainstream NYSC Into UN Programme by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 20, 2014
Wolison:
that's awesome
Enjoy your day

Do you bet on football matches?
If yes
I can help you win millions
By giving you 99% prediction of matches.........
Thanks
Nah... Thanks!
Re: FG To Mainstream NYSC Into UN Programme by matrixme(m): 8:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
An absolutely great idea that would be, till youth corpers starts absconding in their PPA's in Great Britain, India and other great places. Also, the yiibos would find a way to post all their children to the choice places on the globe, while yorubas and other tribes would be shipped to Syria, Bosnia and other less desirable places. I think I'll pass on that.. we've not had corpers all over the federation yet....
Re: FG To Mainstream NYSC Into UN Programme by Uchan4u(m): 1:49am On Oct 21, 2014
Soneh:
I wonder when we'll become leaders of tomorrow as we are being made to believe,where the minister for youth is 57 and still counting

just as a man of 80+ still wants to be a comeback president. when will this our tomorrow start?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amazing Picture Of 3-year-old Corp Member / FG Increases NYSC Allowance To N30,000 / New Corper Travelling To NYSC Camp Involved In Accident In Lokoja(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.