Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,793 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Wow Is GEJ Losing The Fight? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wow Is GEJ Losing The Fight? (1053 Views)

PDP's First Executive Committee Meeting After Losing The 2015 Elections (Photos) / Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election / GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow Is GEJ Losing The Fight? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 18, 2014
It looks like the jonathanians and tanoids have lost steam. They have nothing morer to defend gej with. what is happening? Is gej losing the battle? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Wow Is GEJ Losing The Fight? by Solowande(m): 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2014
d end will justify d means. Goodluck all d way

1 Like

Re: Wow Is GEJ Losing The Fight? by drss(m): 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
If you're referring to twitter APC are in total control of it. TAN however are mobilising Nigerians all over the country in every corner.
Re: Wow Is GEJ Losing The Fight? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2014
drss:
If you're referring to twitter APC are in total control of it. TAN however are mobilising Nigerians all over the country in every corner.

with the stolen $20 billion?

2 Likes

Re: Wow Is GEJ Losing The Fight? by tit(f): 9:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
OK. GO AND SLEEP.
Re: Wow Is GEJ Losing The Fight? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
diluminati:

with the stolen $20 billion?
it has been duly shared grin

3 Likes

Re: Wow Is GEJ Losing The Fight? by DONLEKAN: 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
GEJ will lose 2015 election in Jesus name unless he has not stolen money since he became president of Nigeria. I am tired of corruption in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Wow Is GEJ Losing The Fight? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2014
tit:
OK. GO AND SLEEP.
Go And Die-Oshiomole grin
Re: Wow Is GEJ Losing The Fight? by Applaner: 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
point of correction, Goodluck Jonathan has never fought and will Neva fight anyone.
Re: Wow Is GEJ Losing The Fight? by omenka(m): 9:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
barcanista:
it has been duly shared grin
I beg to disagree!!! How can you say "duly" shared when people were given N300 whereas the agreed sum was N500 Stop insulting our intelligence! angry
Re: Wow Is GEJ Losing The Fight? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
omenka:
I beg to disagree!!! How can you say "duly" shared when people were given N300 whereas the agreed sum was N500 Stop insulting our intelligence! angry
the N200 is set aside for their pension contribution. TAN trolling is a pensionable job grin

2 Likes

Re: Wow Is GEJ Losing The Fight? by omenka(m): 9:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
barcanista:
the N200 is set aside for their pension contribution. TAN trolling is a pensionable job grin
Oh, fvck me!! I never knew that. Thanks for the education. smiley
Re: Wow Is GEJ Losing The Fight? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
omenka:
Oh, fvck me!! I never knew that. Thanks for the education. smiley
Aint you ashamed of yourself? Making fool of your generation Tufiakwa

(1) (Reply)

Speaker Tambuwal Gets Protection From OPC / I Still Don't Understand Why Fuel Price Wasn't Reduced / Jimi Agbage In Mtn Matori Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.