Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Jimi Agbage In Mtn Matori Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbage In Mtn Matori Office (1058 Views)

Buhari Wishes Jimmy Agbage Will Win Lagos / Jimi Agbaje Bought Food For Everybody At A Buka / Jimi Agbaje Rides Okada To Rally (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jimi Agbage In Mtn Matori Office by sleeky8(m): 2:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
It was a fun filled day as Jimi Agbage made a grand entrance in MTN Matori Office to retrieve his lost sim, I am sure he was not too surprised by the reception he got because he is a popular politician.

Below are pictures.

JK is OK
JK is OK
JK is OK
JK is OK
JK is OK

Re: Jimi Agbage In Mtn Matori Office by sleeky8(m): 2:45pm On Jan 09, 2015
More pictures

Re: Jimi Agbage In Mtn Matori Office by lionness(f): 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
I think Lagos and the SW is blessed. Even fear catch PDP to even present a mediocre in Lagos. They know Koro would have been kicked in the balls by the voters. Agbaje is a another thinker, a smart Yoruba man who can deliver as much as BRF, and cause the haters to even regret ever presenting someone as such. Its just a shame he went to a dead party in Lagos. And it was nice seeing all those N500 crowd they pulled yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbage In Mtn Matori Office by sleeky8(m): 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
lionness:
I think Lagos and the SW is blessed. Even fear catch PDP to even present a mediocre in Lagos. They know Koro would have been kicked in the balls by the voters. Agbaje is a another thinker, a smart Yoruba man who can deliver as much as BRF, and cause the haters to even regret ever presenting someone as such. Its just a shame he went to a dead party in Lagos. And it was nice seeing all those N500 crowd they pulled yesterday.

I totally agree with you.

I am so excited bout next moth election cus both politicians for APC and PDP are top notch politicians.

And thats the way politics in the whole country should be, only smart, credible, intelligent, players should be brought into the politics arena.

(1) (Reply)

2015: REV. PETER OBADAN MOVES AGAINST JONATHAN / Check Out The Meaning Of "Sai Buhari" In Portuguese Language [photo] / If Buhari And Jonathan Are Banks, Who Would You Keep Your Money With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.