Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,947 members, 7,952,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:08 AM

Audu Ogbe Leaked BBOG-APC Connection - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audu Ogbe Leaked BBOG-APC Connection (1746 Views)

I Don’t Know Where Your Daughters Are, Buhari ‘tells’ Chibok Parents, BBOG Group / 60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG / The BBOG Movement In The Days Of GEJ And Buhari Compared Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Audu Ogbe Leaked BBOG-APC Connection by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:14am On Oct 19, 2014
More revelations came from a chieftain of APC at Buhari declaration last Wednesday on the link between Chibok girls abduction and APC. While addressing the crowd of largely core northerners at the eagle square, chief Ogbe thanked the bringbackourgirls protesters whom he said were members of APC for their ruthless demonstrations since April this year.
More like thanking them for a job well done for telling the world that GEJ should bringbackourgirls while in reality they captured and hid the girls somewhere.
We are waiting for their release soon anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Audu Ogbe Leaked BBOG-APC Connection by hugoart(m): 12:17am On Oct 19, 2014
RUBBISH!

Keep lying.
Re: Audu Ogbe Leaked BBOG-APC Connection by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 19, 2014
I didn't need Audu Ogbeh to tell me the bringback stuff has a political motive, I knew all along. The APC stage managed the abduction of the girls to use it to discredit the FG.

8 Likes

Re: Audu Ogbe Leaked BBOG-APC Connection by ba7man(m): 12:29am On Oct 19, 2014
All the members of the global community, Michelle Obama, Alicia Keys, CNN, BBC etc are all APC members abi??

It seems supporting GEJ makes one daft. undecided

Or the person was daft from inception.

6 Likes

Re: Audu Ogbe Leaked BBOG-APC Connection by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:33am On Oct 19, 2014
Smart TANoids!! NTA is already beaming a clip of this Audu Ogbe revelations as a tool of campaign!
Re: Audu Ogbe Leaked BBOG-APC Connection by kayjasper(f): 12:34am On Oct 19, 2014
ZKOSOSO:
More revelations came from a chieftain of APC at Buhari declaration last Wednesday on the link between Chibok girls abduction and APC. While addressing the crowd of largely core northerners at the eagle square, chief Ogbe thanked the bringbackourgirls protesters whom he said were members of APC for their ruthless demonstrations since April this year.
More like thanking them for a job well done for telling the world that GEJ should bringbackourgirls while in reality they captured and hid the girls somewhere.
We are waiting for their release soon anyway.

APContherun:
I didn't need Audu Ogbeh to tell me the bringback stuff has a political motive, I knew all along. The APC stage managed the abduction of the girls to use it to discredit the FG.

Are you guys for real?

what animal zoo did you guys escape from?

so sad the country is bad and people need to eat at all cost.

I hope you dont die of hunger when your paymaster is kicked out next year.

bunch of PDP kids!!!

3 Likes

Re: Audu Ogbe Leaked BBOG-APC Connection by ba7man(m): 12:36am On Oct 19, 2014
kayjasper:

Are you guys for real?

what animal zoo did you guts escape from?

so sad the country is bad and people need to eat at all cost.

I hope you dont die of hunger when your paymaster is kicked out next year.

bunch of PDP kids!!!

they're probably sleepin in darkness tonight nd loving it. undecided.......in the year 2014.

1 Like

Re: Audu Ogbe Leaked BBOG-APC Connection by quinnboy: 2:54am On Oct 19, 2014
Mtchewww
Re: Audu Ogbe Leaked BBOG-APC Connection by jomoh: 4:06am On Oct 19, 2014
Re: Audu Ogbe Leaked BBOG-APC Connection by tinkinjow: 8:34am On Oct 19, 2014
hugoart:
RUBBISH!

Keep lying.
Do you guys watch or listen to news at all? Audu Ogbe said it live. It's another self inflicted wound by APC

3 Likes

Re: Audu Ogbe Leaked BBOG-APC Connection by major466(m): 9:50am On Oct 19, 2014
We already knew that BBOG crew were APC members right from the beginning. We noticed that through the style of their protest. Their protest doesn't in anyway show sincere concern for the girls. Its more of an anti government protest to label the federal government led by Goodluck Jonathan as some kind of dictatorship government. The hashtag #bringbackourgirls makes it look like it was the federal government that took them, even though the girls were abducted in a state secondary school under the leadership of the state governor who ironically is moving up and down completely out of the BBOG radar.

If truly they're not politically assembled, the movement in non political rhymes would have directed their anger towards Boko Haram with the hashtag #Releaseourgirls and encourage both state the federal government to rescue them. Their Anti government rhetoric shows nothing but an ulterior motive.
The hashtag of BBOG was designed by APC members on twitter and retwitted countless number of times before it went viral as news about the abduction became international.

1 Like

Re: Audu Ogbe Leaked BBOG-APC Connection by ba7man(m): 10:02am On Oct 19, 2014
There's nothing wrong in APC alerting the President to do his duty.

To an intelligent mind, it exposes how daft nd slow GEJ is to have waited this long while the opposition campaigned to save those girls.

Who has the better moral ground??

GEJ and co who ignored, denied and tried to sweep the issue under the carpet.

Or

APC that organized rallies, interviews to ensure the release of the girls??

Seriously, PDP supporters are very daft (I tried not to say this).

PS: I've been on generator for over a week now.
Re: Audu Ogbe Leaked BBOG-APC Connection by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:42am On Oct 19, 2014
APC pls release our sisters!
Dino and bala usman take our soldiers to where shetima and the school principal are hiding our girls!
Re: Audu Ogbe Leaked BBOG-APC Connection by sleekpro(m): 12:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
He (audu ogbe) might one of PDPs so many mechinaries @ work in apc camp!

This movie is gradually get to end.
Re: Audu Ogbe Leaked BBOG-APC Connection by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:17pm On Oct 20, 2014
APC, bbog, shetima, prispaa, returnourgals!!

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Will Emerge As APC Presidential Flagbearer And Why? / Let The Vote Between GEJ And Buhari Start Now. / ISIS Terrorists Stones A Woman To Death For Adultery. But God Intervened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.