Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Who Do You Think Will Emerge As APC Presidential Flagbearer And Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do You Think Will Emerge As APC Presidential Flagbearer And Why? (1702 Views)

Audu's Wife May Emerge As Deputy Governor / Prof Osibanjo Regarded As APC's Presidential Candidate In A Poster / UPP Rules-out Soludo As Flagbearer For Anambra Guber Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Think Will Emerge As APC Presidential Flagbearer And Why? by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 10, 2014
APC's presidential primaries is taking place today and the winner becomes the party's flagbear. Who do you see emerging as winner in today that can contend with GEJ? First Meet the contender and nigerians fears that may cause them to lose.

Gen. Muhammadu Buhari. Former military head of state. He might lose out because none muslims in the country fears he will islamize nigeria, moreso his face carries back luck for the party as he has lost presidential election three times in ANPP & CPC and he is aging

Re: Who Do You Think Will Emerge As APC Presidential Flagbearer And Why? by HFOG(f): 8:15am On Dec 10, 2014
GEJ because y has a long tail and two branches.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Emerge As APC Presidential Flagbearer And Why? by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 10, 2014
ATIKKU
Re: Who Do You Think Will Emerge As APC Presidential Flagbearer And Why? by macpetrus(m): 8:20am On Dec 10, 2014
I'm not a atiku fan or anything but campaign wise, he looks like someone who knows what's doing... Better option than Buhari..

If Atiku wins the APC primaries today, Nothing can stop GEJ in 2015 but if Buhari win then Game On...

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Will Emerge As APC Presidential Flagbearer And Why? by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 10, 2014
Atiku Abubakar.
Two times former vice president, a seasonal party migrator jumping from PDP to ACN and back PDP again then to APC. Lost election once and primaries once, "a goro adict" He might lose out Often seen as a corrupt power hungry politicians that loots gov't money and womanizes alot(though he said he has stoped). And Alway try to make himself look good by making the other look bad.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Emerge As APC Presidential Flagbearer And Why? by SeverusSnape(m): 8:41am On Dec 10, 2014
That's a hard one, As a neutral commentator, I just feel Atiku has a higher chance of clinching the ticket, Buhari has the follower ship among the masses while Atiku is a money bag, and we all know he could easily sway the delegates with it. Nigerian politics is about money.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Emerge As APC Presidential Flagbearer And Why? by Ploy(m): 8:46am On Dec 10, 2014
Sam Nda-Isa is a loser from the embryo. He can't win nothing, in our state, power state, people hate him. So, he can't win.

Atiku is a political normad, he isn't a credible standard bearer but still, he can win. Atiku is a better politician than old open-teeth.

Buhari can't win and if he does, it is gonna spell DOOM for the party because he doesn't has good antecedent. He is a fanatic and too rigid, a leader that can't reach compromise easily is a threat to democracy.

Rabiu Kwankwaso is a very good candidate but won't emerge as the standard bearer either because the greediness of Buhari won't.

In summary, Atiku will emerge the winner and GEJ will defeat him. Do you know why? He was and never will be party loyal

3 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Will Emerge As APC Presidential Flagbearer And Why? by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 10, 2014
Rabiu Kwankwaso, incubent governor of kano state ( I heard that he is yoruba origin only that he was born and bread in kano). well know for his generousity freely giving to the poor and has developed kano

Re: Who Do You Think Will Emerge As APC Presidential Flagbearer And Why? by AINATOLULOPE: 9:00am On Dec 10, 2014
Only Buhari/Amaechi can defeat Jonathan!
Re: Who Do You Think Will Emerge As APC Presidential Flagbearer And Why? by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 10, 2014
Rochas Okorocha.
incubent governor of imo state( I also heard that he is half igbo born of a birom man in plateau state). lost presidential election once in apga, has one of biggest foundation in nigeria (the rochas foundation) that has built schools free and offered scholaship to many helped somany people most especially in the north. he is a talkative/loquacious human that is also power thirsty. well lets see if he can talk his way to winning

Re: Who Do You Think Will Emerge As APC Presidential Flagbearer And Why? by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 10, 2014
Sam Nda Isaiah.

founder and publisher leadership newspaper
I have never had of him in the political circles before .
his unpopularity may fail him but can answer all things

Re: Who Do You Think Will Emerge As APC Presidential Flagbearer And Why? by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 10, 2014
HFOG:
you know serious
Re: Who Do You Think Will Emerge As APC Presidential Flagbearer And Why? by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 10, 2014
AINATOLULOPE:
Only Buhari/Amaechi can defeat Jonathan!
buhari and amaechi is a bad combination.
amaechi has a supriority complex and will want to outdo buhari if both them happens to win
Re: Who Do You Think Will Emerge As APC Presidential Flagbearer And Why? by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 10, 2014
SeverusSnape:
That's a hard one, As a neutral commentator, I just feel Atiku has a higher chance of clinching the ticket, Buhari has the follower ship among the masses while Atiku is a money bag, and we all know he could easily sway the delegates with it. Nigerian politics is about money.
do you think the delegate will vote based on the highest bidder or one who can knock GEJ?
if is based on money, APC is doomed
Re: Who Do You Think Will Emerge As APC Presidential Flagbearer And Why? by AINATOLULOPE: 9:34am On Dec 10, 2014
EhiJeremiah:

buhari and amaechi is a bad combination.
amaechi has a supriority complex and will want to outdo buhari if both them happens to win

We all know Buhari is too Old to Rule Nigeria.. But he is the only one who can challenge Jonathan (with the. Combination of Amaechi)

I expect him to die soon so that Amaechi will take over! :-D
Re: Who Do You Think Will Emerge As APC Presidential Flagbearer And Why? by Caseless: 9:52am On Dec 10, 2014
HFOG:
go back to school.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Emerge As APC Presidential Flagbearer And Why? by Caseless: 9:54am On Dec 10, 2014
AINATOLULOPE:

We all know Buhari is too Old to Rule Nigeria.. But he is the only one who can challenge Jonathan (with the. Combination of Amaechi)

I expect him to die soon so that Amaechi will take over! :-D
lunatic, u make me laff. grin grin mind age dos not tell who die first.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Emerge As APC Presidential Flagbearer And Why? by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 10, 2014
Caseless:
go back to school.
abeg help me tell am
Re: Who Do You Think Will Emerge As APC Presidential Flagbearer And Why? by mekaboy(m): 10:15am On Dec 10, 2014
It is between buhari and atiku. they are the most popular. If atiku wins, thats automatic victory for gej, because obasanjo has assasinated his political character.

If it is buhari, Gej wins automatically, because he is old, cannot speak well, not well educated, has no respect for democracy and has a military mentality. Not to forget he worked under the most corrupt Nigerian president and said he was a saint.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Do You Think Will Emerge As APC Presidential Flagbearer And Why? by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 10, 2014
mekaboy:
It is between buhari and atiku. they are the most popular. If atiku wins, thats automatic victory for gej, because obasanjo has assasinated his political character.

If it is buhari, Gej wins automatically, because he is old, cannot speak well, not well educated, has no respect for democracy and has a military mentality. Not to forget he worked under the most corrupt Nigerian president and said he was a saint.

so all you are saying is no matter who wins the primaries will not stop GEJ from clinging to the presidential seat?
Re: Who Do You Think Will Emerge As APC Presidential Flagbearer And Why? by mekaboy(m): 10:36am On Dec 10, 2014
EhiJeremiah:

so all you are saying is no matter who wins the primaries will not stop GEJ from clinging to the presidential seat?

Exactly. i cant find an element of change in APC. They are fool of hypocrites. They claim buhari is a saint, yet he said abacha was a saint. The same saint buhari is working with tinubu who is well known for corruption.

I ask, if buhari becomes president, will he reward tinubu with appointment and contracts or put him in jail ?
Re: Who Do You Think Will Emerge As APC Presidential Flagbearer And Why? by Nobody: 10:47am On Dec 10, 2014
Dunno whos gonna fly that party of touts' kite(not as though i give a shiit'bout that, when am not in jupiter),but two things are as sure as that solomon grundy demdem's incurable grumpus n that get_down_on_da_dance_floor_beremole bald_head states: he/she/it is gonna be a tout destined n headed for da rocks of gibraltar...
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Will Emerge As APC Presidential Flagbearer And Why? by HFOG(f): 10:48am On Dec 10, 2014
Caseless:
go back to school.
how did you know, sir? I already have admission to study Education and Technology MA in the Institute of Education, London. My tuition fee is £14,000 only. Was to resume September, Defered till next year. Your widow's mite will go a long way sir.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Emerge As APC Presidential Flagbearer And Why? by HFOG(f): 10:49am On Dec 10, 2014
EhiJeremiah:

you know serious
So you said.
Re: Who Do You Think Will Emerge As APC Presidential Flagbearer And Why? by Caseless: 11:16am On Dec 10, 2014
HFOG:

how did you know, sir? I already have admission to study Education and Technology MA in the Institute of Education, London. My tuition fee is £14,000 only. Was to resume September, Defered till next year. Your widow's mite will go a long way sir.
trash!
Re: Who Do You Think Will Emerge As APC Presidential Flagbearer And Why? by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 10, 2014
mekaboy:

Exactly. i cant find an element of change in APC. They are fool of hypocrites. They claim buhari is a saint, yet he said abacha was a saint. The same saint buhari is working with tinubu who is well known for corruption.

I ask, if buhari becomes president, will he reward tinubu with appointment and contracts or put him in jail ?
you never can tell, dogs often bite the hands that fed them
Re: Who Do You Think Will Emerge As APC Presidential Flagbearer And Why? by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 10, 2014
HFOG:

So you said.
and am right, even you knows that
Re: Who Do You Think Will Emerge As APC Presidential Flagbearer And Why? by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 10, 2014
Rexxie:
Dunno whos gonna fly that party of touts' kite(not as though i give a shiit'bout that, when am not in jupiter),but two things are as sure as that solomon grundy demdem's incurable grumpus n that get_down_on_da_dance_floor_beremole bald_head states: he/she/it is gonna be a tout destined n headed for da rocks of gibraltar...
grin grin grin
lets just wait and see what will happen
Re: Who Do You Think Will Emerge As APC Presidential Flagbearer And Why? by Safari29: 11:51am On Dec 10, 2014
mekaboy:

he is more educated than ur Jonathan. He gat balls than ur jonamad. He is not corrupt like ur otuoke furrkktard. hr is descipline and progressive
Re: Who Do You Think Will Emerge As APC Presidential Flagbearer And Why? by Safari29: 11:53am On Dec 10, 2014
mekaboy:

if tinubu is corrupt like u claimed it to be why is ur president so daft to prosecute him?? people keep saying tinubu is this and that but ni proof against him. abi is it bad for someone to be successful in what he lays his hands on again ni? why are people this jealous of the man
Re: Who Do You Think Will Emerge As APC Presidential Flagbearer And Why? by paramedic: 11:56am On Dec 10, 2014
Answer: I

Reason: because I have better vision than the 5 aspirants combined
Re: Who Do You Think Will Emerge As APC Presidential Flagbearer And Why? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
paramedic:
Answer: I

Reason: because I have better vision than the 5 aspirants combined
why you no go buy nomination form? Na just 27million

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saharatv Buhari Walks Through Ariaria Market Today Amidst Cheers / Newspapers Headlines On Monday February 16th 2015 / Almajiri Writes Letter To Firstlady Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.