Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Am Tired With All These GMB Vs GEJ Debate! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am Tired With All These GMB Vs GEJ Debate! (617 Views)

Amaechi Crowd Vs GEJ Crowd In PH / 2015 Polls: Election Ongoing Now Btw GMB Vs GEJ / Arik Stowaway, Daniel Ohikhena : “I Am Tired, I Want To Go Home" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Tired With All These GMB Vs GEJ Debate! by SkySpirit(m): 1:35am On Oct 19, 2014
Has Buhari defeated Atiku? The way people talk of the forthcoming elections as if Atiku is no force to reckon with in the scheme of things. Atiku was begged by obj in 2003. In 2007 he really embarrassed obj. In 2011 he was ahead of IBB. Atiku is part of the so called PDM structure that used to control northern votes in the past which was used to demolish Awo and also helped MKO. Same structure was used by the senior Yardua in the 1992 elections. Atiku maintains an excellent relationship with the US as symbolized by his American University in Yola. I think Atiku might be a much more formidable force than GMB. He doesn't need any loan for his elections and may likely pick the APC ticket. If that happens, GMB may form his own party before the elections and cry after the elections as usual. Watching the turn of events.
Re: Am Tired With All These GMB Vs GEJ Debate! by Nobody: 1:51am On Oct 19, 2014
Re: Am Tired With All These GMB Vs GEJ Debate! by fitzmayowa: 1:52am On Oct 19, 2014
Neyova:

This early morning you dey keep space abiangry

@OP...As it is now mojortiy in APC will likely support buhari, thus atiku and the rest will have to put their ambition on hold atleast for the next 4 or 8yrs that is if APC eventually wins....

With the above in mind anything can still happen...

1 Like

Re: Am Tired With All These GMB Vs GEJ Debate! by Nobody: 2:36am On Oct 19, 2014
fitzmayowa:

This early morning you dey keep space abi>:

No vex I beg
Re: Am Tired With All These GMB Vs GEJ Debate! by quinnboy: 2:40am On Oct 19, 2014
GMB to me still has the support of the masses compare to Atiku

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Buhari . / $9.3m Arms Deal: Secret Panel Clears Oritsejafor, Asari-dokubo / Help Support A Nairalander's 2015 Political Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.