Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria (85712 Views)

Re: US Company Mocking Nigeria With Ebola T-shirt: The Company (zazzle) Responds / Seatbelt T-Shirt Designed To Fool Police & Road Safety Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by sekzy99(m): 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
Onward togeda bro. Bin searching for 4 years now. Before dey said I dnt av papers. Now I av, no contact.
IbokUtoroh:

me tooooo, studied marine biology, my stcw 95 certificate, chemical n oil tanker familiarization n medicals is just staring at me anxiously . abeg holla me even if na boat mek i gett seatime experience. gOD bless u all. viqtor84@yahoo.com
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
all4naija:
Oh, I see! But....But... you should know there is nothing like perfect nation and people on earth. Try to accept the fact of who you are and live like one. Is that you on the image on your profile?
you are right
yes thats me
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2014
jenoncam:

you are right
yes thats me
Thanks! I guess you are about to have a yoga class in that image.Cute glasses!

1 Like

Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:05pm On Oct 20, 2014
sekzy99:
Onward togeda bro. Bin searching for 4 years now. Before dey said I dnt av papers. Now I av, no contact.

its well bro
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by cornie11: 9:55pm On Oct 20, 2014
BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 3DAYS....It all depends on how fast you can be to get the new PROGRAMMED blank ATM card that is capable of hacking into any ATM machine, anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I'm rich and I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a day with it is about $10,000.(ten thousand USD). Its 100% trusted i am a living testimony. Though is illegal,there is no risk of being caught ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable,it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTVs to detect you..For details on how to get yours today, email the hackers at anthonioalbert@gmail.com
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by HolyHolla(m): 11:18pm On Oct 20, 2014
I took a positive initiative, as suggested in a post by 9JAgosurvive on this stream to send a message to Zazzle through my FB account and we exchanged the following:

Me:
Your publicized T-shirt imprinted with an Ebola from Nigeria shows how shallow-minded you are. US is the real Ebola nation. They manufactured it in their labs and now, they are hit back with the round trip. Enjoy it ...
Today at 8:10am

Zazzle
Zazzle provides an open marketplace where user-generated content can be used to create a wide variety of products and apparel. By its very nature, the platform thrives on creativity and the opportunity for people to share their designs with the world. When a product is brought to our attention that violates our terms of service, we take swift action to remove it. We encourage the Zazzle community to use our platform to share their creativity, and we ask that they continue to maintain an open dialogue with us to ensure Zazzle featuresonly the highest quality merchandise for our customers. Zazzle’s Acceptable Content Guidelines can be found here: http://help.zazzle.com/articles/support/ar143/
1 hour ago · Sent fromWeb

Me:
You wrote: "When a product is brought to our attention that violates our terms of service, we take swift action to remove it." I then hope you have removed the offensive product.
Just now"
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by babestella: 11:18pm On Oct 20, 2014
Next folks will run to New York, Houston, Raleigh NC, Dallas etc just to take pictures and post on facebook, Instagram etc. Guys wake up, It is official, so much hate against Nigerians. Even Dubai and SA seff, my Naija guys must post pictures, yet they murder our people on a monthly basis in Dubai, deny our kids admission in Texas, quarantine our folks in Europe once they disembark from the aircraft.

Nigeria.
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by babestella: 11:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
cornie11:
BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 3DAYS....It all depends on how fast you can be to get the new PROGRAMMED blank ATM card that is capable of hacking into any ATM machine, anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I'm rich and I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a day with it is about $10,000.(ten thousand USD). Its 100% trusted i am a living testimony. Though is illegal,there is no risk of being caught ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable,it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTVs to detect you..For details on how to get yours today, email the hackers at anthonioalbert@gmail.com

SCAM ALERT.
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by Ilekokonit: 11:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
These oyinbo people ALWAYS have selective amnesia when it comes to Nigeria. The originator of that tee shirt chose to conveniently forget that Ebola came into Nigeria the exact same way it came into America. On a plane.

If only we had respectable politicians who are not too busy looting to care about Nigerias image in the world.

Nigeria's battered image does not concern or affect our politicians in any way as long as their stolen Billions are safe and their children do not have to hunt for jobs and face prejudice for being Nigerians.
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by mikeapollo: 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
iterator25:
its official, the world hates nigeria

The truth is, our attitude and behavior creates that bad impression. We deserve how we are treated.
Can you see the word....'LOUSY''?
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by Emmylof(m): 6:17pm On Oct 21, 2014
iterator25:
its official, the world hates nigeria
hahahahahahahaha well after every,every nigeria is free from ebola hmmmm praise the JEHOVAH amen
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by coolscott(m): 8:19am On Oct 22, 2014
[size=13pt]Funny because today, we are ebola-free and they are not[/size]
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2014
all4naija:
Thanks! I guess you are about to have a yoga class in that image.Cute glasses!
im a nanny smiley
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by Dibiachukwu: 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2014
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 22, 2014
jenoncam:

im a nanny smiley
Nanny! Hmmm...! cheesy wink
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by decode55(m): 10:47am On May 19, 2017
grin
Re: Ebola: US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria by jbblues24(m): 12:22pm On Jun 01, 2019
Neat :-) I admire the use of style and layout!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2014 - Photos / Nice Underwear. Naija Ladies, Do You Still Wear This? / Kenya Lady Called Ugly Bleaches Her Skin To Look Beautiful (Before & After Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.