Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,530 members, 7,954,991 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:47 PM

Beware Of FG-boko Haram’s Ceasefire, APC Tells Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beware Of FG-boko Haram’s Ceasefire, APC Tells Nigerians (3356 Views)

Presidency Orders Payment Of FG Workers’ Salaries / VP Sambo Lambasts Fashola Over High Taxation & Alleged Claiming Of FG Projects / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Federal Government-boko Haram Ceasefire Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of FG-boko Haram’s Ceasefire, APC Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2014
harde2lah:

I was pissed off on reading his comment. I was like...like seriously? But then I realized that I have even seen worse; brandish ignorance from supposedly first class students who believes that the Ebola case was a ploy by APC to rubbish gej's administration and gej moving down to sokoto for a campaign rally in less than 24 hours after the Nyanya bomb blast was to send a strong signal to boko haram that he's a strong man. I was like WTF! Most of them saTANoids already have their mindsets covalently encapsulated in the clutch of misinformation and sentiment. I can only recoil and watch them display their ignorance.

Most of them are intelligent but blinded by zombie-like support of the ruling pdp

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of FG-boko Haram’s Ceasefire, APC Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2014
barcanista:
You PDP apologists Seem to have this love for Atiku Abubakar, why not make him PDP's candidate or running-mate to Jonathan?
Gbam

5 Likes

Re: Beware Of FG-boko Haram’s Ceasefire, APC Tells Nigerians by rabimlomo: 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
Ibnsultan:
The insince9gerian is bck
Fighting is still on,villages are still underattack
Is that ceasefire
I wonder o. sad
Re: Beware Of FG-boko Haram’s Ceasefire, APC Tells Nigerians by Obinoscopy(m): 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
Obiagelli:

What is the primary aim of a political party if not to win office
There again you guys get it wrong. The primary aim for any real political party should be good governance and not to win office.

If you ask MTN what's their primary aim, they won't tell you to make profit. No, rather they'll say their primary aim is customer satisfaction.

It should be about them (the people) and not about you (the party). This is called Social Marketing. It's obvious APC needs training on that.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of FG-boko Haram’s Ceasefire, APC Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 19, 2014
Obinoscopy:
There again you guys get it wrong. The primary aim for any real political party should be good governance and not to win office.

If you ask MTN what's their primary aim, they won't tell you to make profit. No, rather they'll say their primary aim is customer satisfaction.

It should be about them (the people) and not about you (the party). This is called Social Marketing. It's obvious APC needs training on that.
you go fear analysis na! Hehehehehe!
Obinna,you need to download one plate of stewed rice with pepsi. You're definitely farmished.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beware Of FG-boko Haram’s Ceasefire, APC Tells Nigerians by Obinoscopy(m): 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
barcanista:
As long as the ouster is through the ballot and not military coup or public uprising, I don't see any wrong in it. We are in election period, the PDP and APC are using every strategy to either remain in power or come to power (as the case may be). The Presidency and the PDP were trying to score cheap political points with the whole exercise,
The APC long ago and General Buhari as at separate times called for dialogue, the same PDP and her apologists castigate them and call them names. Today, the same government and pdp adopted the dialogue route that had been suggested long ago by the APC/GMB. If the PDP was sincere, they'd have looked into the suggestions of the APC and Buhari as at that time or involve them holistically in this their so-called negotiation. Brother, the pdp and fg aren't sincere at all. The APC is on point.
When Buhari's name was mentioned to participate in the boko haram dialogue why did he chicken out (Wole Soyinka didn't chicken out during the time of MEND).

When state of emergency was declared in Borno, Yobe and Adamawa, why did the APC oppose it?

When the insurgents were been killed and chased out of maiduguri, why did Buhari complain against it?

When the Military recorded significant victory against the insurgents this year, why didn't APC congratulate the military and urge them to do better?

My friend, both PDP and APC aren't sincere. No one is on point. They are merely jostling for power by hook or by cròok. May God give me the wisdom to choose the lesser crook come 2015. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of FG-boko Haram’s Ceasefire, APC Tells Nigerians by Obinoscopy(m): 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
berem:
you go fear analysis na! Hehehehehe!
Obinna,you need to download one plate of stewed rice with pepsi. You're definitely farmished.

grin grin
grin grin

You cook rice? I go come your house o grin
Re: Beware Of FG-boko Haram’s Ceasefire, APC Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
Obinoscopy:
grin grin

You cook rice? I go come your house o grin
hahahahaha!! Unless you don't eat peppered stew,you're not welcomed to my house. grin grin

Happy sunday! cool
Re: Beware Of FG-boko Haram’s Ceasefire, APC Tells Nigerians by GODDYGEE91(m): 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
APC has never wish Nigerians well that is y there criticise evry move by de federal government weda gud or bad just 2 score cheap political points. Power belongs 2 God and not man, who so eva he chooses will be our president.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of FG-boko Haram’s Ceasefire, APC Tells Nigerians by Obinoscopy(m): 2:31pm On Oct 19, 2014
berem:
hahahahaha!! Unless you don't eat peppered stew,you're not welcomed to my house. grin grin

Happy sunday! cool
I love peppered stew! I'm coming to your place o. Just ensure that rise and stew are very plenty cheesy

Happy Sunday dear.
Re: Beware Of FG-boko Haram’s Ceasefire, APC Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
Obinoscopy:
I love peppered stew! I'm coming to your place o. Just ensure that rise and stew are very plenty cheesy

Happy Sunday dear.
cool grin wink

1 Like

Re: Beware Of FG-boko Haram’s Ceasefire, APC Tells Nigerians by ideology(m): 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2014
Obinoscopy:
It's obvious these guys are not after our wellbeing. They are just hell bent on taking over power. Every statement of theirs has to do with ousting the present government. They should be careful lest Nigerians would sense their desperation. I detest desperate politicians.

Thus far, I would say Atiku has been the most matured opposition politician I've observed. His twitter statement concerning the ceasefire deal/chibok girls negotiation is very matured. I hope his party alongside his fellow aspirants would tow his line

Mydear, Nigeria may remain backwardfor long because of the kind of opposition system we have.

The opposition that never criticize constructively, never sees anything good in what their opponents does, they don't even give solutions to problems either;
all they do is character assassination.

Since south African government through their commissioner came out to apologize and promised to refund the seized money, Liar Mohammed has shut up on the issue.

When the government worked round the clock to win ebola, and international bodies came out to congratulate FG, APC came out to say that the people that worked at the care centers should be the ones to take credit.

If FG. was not involved how would the Health minister be getting accurate information and addressing press everyday.

Ameachi even came out to say he spent 10billion in fighting Ebola, whereas all they had in Ph was a quarantine center, screening was done by the team from Enugu, those that were positive were moved to Lagos.

GEJ withdrew from African leaders meeting with Obama and summoned all commissioners of health and state governors, approved funds for the combat, yet APC doesn't still see any effort the government made.

APC thrives on propaganda

Am not surprised, APC was formed with the sole aim of winning presidency.

It's not the populace they have in mind.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Beware Of FG-boko Haram’s Ceasefire, APC Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 19, 2014
[quote author=Obinoscopy post=27271891]There again you guys get it wrong. The primary aim for any real political party should be good governance and not to win office.

How do you provide good governance if you don't win office?

Really? I didn't know Mtn is a charity organisation. My brother primary object is profits. They can tell their potential customers all that bullcrap but they won't dare with an investor.

How do you make it about the people if you can't touch their lives.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of FG-boko Haram’s Ceasefire, APC Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
ideology:

Mydear, Nigeria may remain backwardfor long because of the kind of opposition system we have.

The opposition that never criticize constructively, never sees anything good in what their opponents does, they don't even give solutions to problems either;

Since south African government through their commissioner came out to apologize and promised to refund the seized money, Liar Mohammed has shut up on the issue.

When the government worked round the clock to win ebola, and international bodies came out to congratulate FG, APC came out to say that the people that worked at the care centers should be the ones to take credit.

If FG. was not involved how would the Health minister be getting accurate information and addressing press everyday.

Ameachi even came out to say he spent 10billion in fighting Ebola, whereas all they had in Ph was a quarantine center, screening was done by the team from Enugu, those that were positive were moved to Lagos.

GEJ withdrew from African leaders meeting with Obama and summoned all commissioners of health and state governors, approved funds for the combat, yet APC doesn't still see any effort the government made.

You can stick to the apga type opposition, you can even declare gej emperor if you want

1 Like

Re: Beware Of FG-boko Haram’s Ceasefire, APC Tells Nigerians by ideology(m): 3:26pm On Oct 19, 2014
Obiagelli:

You can stick to the apga type opposition, you can even declare gej emperor if you want

tongue tongue

Am not surprised, you could not even say anything construtive or defend what you stand for.

for the record; Am a freethinker, a patriot, not a fanatic neither do I belong to any political party,
I use my head and criticize construtively
Re: Beware Of FG-boko Haram’s Ceasefire, APC Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
ideology:

You don't want the apga type opposition too?

1 Like

Re: Beware Of FG-boko Haram’s Ceasefire, APC Tells Nigerians by Obinoscopy(m): 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
Obiagelli:
How do you provide good governance if you don't win office?
You mustn't win office to ensure good governance. You can also achieve good governance through constructive criticisms and advice while in opposition.

Really? I didn't know Mtn is a charity organisation. My brother primary object is profits. They can tell their potential customers all that bullcrap but they won't dare with an investor.
MTN is not a charity organisation but a profit making company. True. But have you ever seen MTN telling their customers that the reason why the customers should use their services is because they want to make profit? No. APC shouldn't rub it on our face that they want to wrestle power from PDP. All they need to do is constructive criticisms, advice, commendations and grassroot mobilization. When the time comes, the people will decide if they want an alternative government or not.

How do you make it about the people if you can't touch their lives.
There are many constructive ways to touch lifes without resorting to bitter politicking. Consult the Democrats for guidance.
Re: Beware Of FG-boko Haram’s Ceasefire, APC Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
Obinoscopy:
You mustn't win office to ensure good governance. You can also achieve good governance through constructive criticisms and advice while in opposition.

MTN is not a charity organisation but a profit making company. True. But have you ever seen MTN telling their customers that the reason why the customers should use their services is because they want to make profit? No. APC shouldn't rub it on our face that they want to wrestle power from PDP. All they need to do is constructive criticisms, advice, commendations and grassroot mobilization. When the time comes, the people will decide if they want an alternative government

There are many constructive ways to touch lifes without resorting to bitter politicking. Consult the Democrats for guidance.

Bitter and constructive argument is subject to personal opinion, have you listened to lai mohammed and olisa metuh, who is more constructive?

What is constructive about heaping every problem on the opposition?

You should tune to fox news one of these days and see what criticism is.

Mtn is out to make profit, every other thing is secondary.

Again watch fox news

1 Like

Re: Beware Of FG-boko Haram’s Ceasefire, APC Tells Nigerians by Obinoscopy(m): 3:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
Obiagelli:

Bitter and constructive argument is subject to personal opinion, have you listened to lai mohammed and olisa metuh, who is more constructive?

What is constructive about heaping every problem on the opposition?

You should tune to fox news one of these days and see what criticism is.

Mtn is out to make profit, every other thing is secondary.

Again watch fox news
Both Olisa Metuh and Lai Muhammed indulge in bitter politicking. I watch fox news, I don't see bitter politicking in fox news. I don't see the opposition rubbishing the US military. I don't see the opposition disputing their nations rebased GDP in fox news. I don't hear the govt call the opposition Janja-weed in fox news. I don't see the Republicans being branded as Al-Queda or ISIS by the Obama led govt in fox news. What I see is constructive criticisms with facts and figures in fox news.
Re: Beware Of FG-boko Haram’s Ceasefire, APC Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
ideology:

The political atmosphere in Nigeria is murky and thus the players and they way we opposed ..... Also, if you had listened to the way PDP criticised APC controlled states .... You would know the PDP doesn't have much respect for democracy other than concentration of power in the hands of PDP ..... Recently, the state house of assembly were being used to oust APC Governors also have you seen what happened in Edo recently where few of PDP members wanna controlled the whole assembly till thugs bombarded Legislative quarters !!

''Mydear, Nigeria may remain backward for long because of the kind of opposition system we have''
Re: Beware Of FG-boko Haram’s Ceasefire, APC Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Both Olisa Metuh and Lai Muhammed indulge in bitter politicking. I watch fox news, I don't see bitter politicking in fox news. I don't see the opposition rubbishing the US military. I don't see the opposition disputing their nations rebased GDP in fox news. I don't hear the govt call the opposition Janja-weed in fox news. I don't see the Republicans being branded as Al-Queda or ISIS by the Obama led govt in fox news. What I see is constructive criticisms with facts and figures in fox news.

I bet fox news was loving Obama care and the prisoner exchange.

Btw can you provide a link where the Apc rubbished our military
Re: Beware Of FG-boko Haram’s Ceasefire, APC Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
@ obinoscopy ponder these

The APC is too soft on jonathan self, the following
links are Republicans attack on Obama

www.cnn.com/2014/07/11/politics/gop-obama-lawsuit-5-
questions/
www.newrepublic.com/article/117849/republicans-
hypocritically-attack-obama-over-veterans-scandal

Threat of impeachment

www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/
wp/2014/08/14/morning-plum-republicans-bicker-over-
whether-to-attack-obamas-competence/

www.politicususa.com/2014/08/26/republicans-attack-
pres-obamas-foreign-policy-american-legion-cheers.html
www.newsweek.com/republicans-attack-obama-over-
bergdahl-prisoner-swap-252933

Labour Party attacks on cameron

Labour attacks Cameron over
'mishandled' Juncker talks
mobile.nytimes.com/2013/10/03/world/europe/cameron-
rallies-tories-as-labour-attacks-pile-up.html?_r=0

Let me not even go to the French or the Greeks, in fact
Gej is enjoying APC’s weakness.
Re: Beware Of FG-boko Haram’s Ceasefire, APC Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2014

The APC is too soft on jonathan self, the following links are Republicans attack on Obama

www.cnn.com/2014/07/11/politics/gop-obama-lawsuit-5-questions/

www.newrepublic.com/article/117849/republicans-hypocritically-attack-obama-over-veterans-scandal

Threat of impeachment

www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2014/08/14/morning-plum-republicans-bicker-over-whether-to-attack-obamas-competence/

www.politicususa.com/2014/08/26/republicans-attack-pres-obamas-foreign-policy-american-legion-cheers.html

www.newsweek.com/republicans-attack-obama-over-bergdahl-prisoner-swap-252933

Labour Party attacks on cameron

Labour attacks Cameron over
'mishandled' Juncker talks

mobile.nytimes.com/2013/10/03/world/europe/cameron-rallies-tories-as-labour-attacks-pile-up.html?_r=0

Let me not even go to the French or the Greeks, in fact Gej is enjoying APC’s weakness.

Obinoscopy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Boko Haram Takes Over Ashaka Cement Factory In Gombe / The Pictures That May Prompt Jonathan To Postpone The Elections Till Next Year / Trending Photo Of Baba Buhari And Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.