Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event (58704 Views)

Uzodinma Iweala ''Proposes'' To Genevieve Nnaji On The Red Carpet (Pic) / Checkout Linda Ikeji's Outfit At Future Awards Africa Last Night (photos) / Genevieve Pinkball: See What Toke, Lynxx, Funke Akindele, Eku Edewor, Wore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by niggereyez(f): 4:15pm On Oct 19, 2014
I'm going tru this thread just to "like" any post that agrees that. .. THIS TOPIC IS TOTAL BULL'S CRAP !! angry

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 4:22pm On Oct 19, 2014
ayusco85:
pls who is linda ikeji?

owner of the biggest blog in west africa

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by Ezyp(m): 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
ayusco85:
pls who is linda ikeji?
one of the released chibok girls
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by Mexky: 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2014
who d hell is she? and does this affect d price of garri?
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
MadCow1:

Tiwa Savage is a performer, that sings afro-style music. Ikeji is a journnalist/blogger.. Two different professions, two different cultures, two different worlds.

Stop comparing both..

I wasn't talking about her costume during performance. I'm talking about her regular clothes. it's all fabric and that's thesame to me. ask Joan Rivers
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by samseen02(m): 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2014
so all of una dey plan to snatch my babe abi! Make i run engage her first!

Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by ayusco85(m): 4:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

owner of the biggest blog in west africa

really?
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by IYANGBALI: 4:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
If only she go allow me to use my thing rub her thing for just 60 seconds
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by Beey(f): 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2014
Bonaguy:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-7BApRrNXhlM/VENq4GSlfPI/AAAAAAAAcU8/hrcerrFykHA/s1600/IMG_20141019_082823_edit-714929.png[/img]

Linda wore this beautiful dress by Carmen Marc Valvo and a matching Jimmy Choose purse. #beautiful...

http://www.gistmetro.com/2014/10/linda-ikejis-outfit-to-genevieve.html
I haven't heard of Jimmy Choose but I've heard of Jimmy Choo
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by Alexsmith20(m): 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
why oga seun no dey popular like ikeji...afterall nairaland is more visted than her blog.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by londoner: 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
Linda is very pretty.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
Geenet:
Sexy girl... Getting to menopause
So?
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by marv1: 5:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
iceberylin:
Why NL dh carry this Babe matter for head when she dosnt reciprocate undecided
. Na so I dey wonder o...
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 5:21pm On Oct 19, 2014
ayusco85:

really?

you didn't know? some say Africa, but am sure of west Africa
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by marv1: 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2014
bunmioguns:
Nice

Am beginning to think if

Seun and Linda Ikeji are not dating

Or precisely Seun and Tontoh Dikeh

Please don't quote me, just my observation...
. So u dont even get liver. Amebo. Mebo mebo.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by Rapzino: 5:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
Oga Seun must be seeing her, lol oya come and explain yourself.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by Evanscoth(f): 5:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
Geenet:
Sexy girl... Getting to menopause

Watch it please............Venom poison
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by gistmelove(m): 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2014
Lobolintin:
I love this babe.. I swear
lazy ass.. You love her or her money....

Gold digger grin
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by jamst(m): 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
Stelvin101:
These days irrelevant and useless threads are making FP. Seun what's happening na angry
my bro,i taya ooo...alot of useful & educative topics are available including on my own thread which should make fp...buh hell noooo!
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by Kingsimmer(m): 5:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
Guykhena:

She didn't take the pic at her infamous gate this time,,nice smiley

watching out for d gate 2
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2014
Kool dress... It does look gud on her
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by bharkarh(m): 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
Guykhena:

She didn't take the pic at her infamous gate this time,,nice smiley
I've bn waiting for someone to say this.lol
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by Acidosis(m): 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
rubbish
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by shizzle11(m): 5:50pm On Oct 19, 2014
MadCow1:

Tiwa Savage is a performer, that sings afro-style music. Ikeji is a journnalist/blogger.. Two different professions, two different cultures, two different worlds.

Stop comparing both..

In other words, performers are expected/excuse to dress like thrash? pls whats that thing you're smoking again?

@post: Nice dress, elegant and classy.....Go Linda, enemies keep whining, while you keep moving north cool
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by taayourty(m): 5:50pm On Oct 19, 2014
This babe no bad at all, beautiful and rich. May I ask, who is servicing her 'leku' (her engine)?
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by adebisicutie: 5:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
Abeg wetin concern Tiwa with this topic? undecided Leave the girl alone, i don't know why people must talk about her even when the topic has nothing to do with her!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by toshmann(m): 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
Begonia:
She looks lovely kiss
And you look lovely kiss

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by toshmann(m): 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
Airforce1:
kiss

shocked airforce1 like somebody shocked

Armageddon!!!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by ayusco85(m): 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
Ezyp:
one of the released chibok girls

goodluck must hear this
Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by MadCow1: 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
shizzle11:
In other words, performers are expected/excuse to dress like thrash? pls whats that thing you're smoking again?

@post: Nice dress, elegant and classy.....Go Linda, enemies keep whining, while you keep moving north cool

I was going to respond with a question, but then I got bored..

In my books, Tiwa does not dress trashy. I say so because I understand her absolutely. She dresses to match her art/job. She is a musician and that's what her art is all about which is expression. A banker wouldn't wear what she wears to work, same way an engineer would not necessarily dress like Davidoo or Dbanj. Its like comparing the dresscode of a punk rocker to an R&B artist.

That's my one cent on dressing. I wouldn't compare both as they don't walk on the same side of the street.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by shizzle11(m): 6:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
MadCow1:

[b]I posed a question on the other Tiwa savage outfit thread and still can't get an answer...

Let me ask you since you havent been smoking nor inhaling any narcortics;

The woman be]
what was the question?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Outfit To Genevieve Pinkball Foundation Event by MadCow1: 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2014
Rawdeal:

I wasn't talking about her costume during performance. I'm talking about her regular clothes. it's all fabric and that's thesame to me. ask Joan Rivers

Joan rivers? Seriously?

Lol..

Bless her soul, but nobody made her the fashion Jesuss whose opinion is law.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday / Fan Proposes To Kate Henshaw On Twitter (photo) / Frank Edoho Dropped As Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Host

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.