Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

LAST WARNING: You Must Respect The Office Of The President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LAST WARNING: You Must Respect The Office Of The President (1136 Views)

Top 5 Most Confusing Buhari Statements: Warning You Might Get Confused / Non-indigenes In Lagos Must Respect Their Hosts– Akiolu / Atiku Condemns Attack On Jonathan: "Office Of The President Must Be Respected" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LAST WARNING: You Must Respect The Office Of The President by femicyrus(m): 10:14am On Oct 19, 2014
Since I was born, I had never seen an advert on any medium asking Nigerians to respect the office of the president shocked
Gej kept making history as the first!
He is the first president with the highest level of insult from not just Nigerians but from other countries.
NTA not TAN alarms that the message of hate on social media to this government is overwhelming.
He is the first president with PhD married to a grin first lady that even attracts more insult.
[color=#000099][/color]
Why can't we respect the office of the president?
Re: LAST WARNING: You Must Respect The Office Of The President by Applaner: 10:18am On Oct 19, 2014
so, wit dis post of yours, are u respecting his office? or abusing it?

FTC. I rock

1 Like

Re: LAST WARNING: You Must Respect The Office Of The President by Rasbajan: 10:22am On Oct 19, 2014
Johnny boy and his big head.

1 Like

Re: LAST WARNING: You Must Respect The Office Of The President by kokoA(m): 10:25am On Oct 19, 2014
Or what?!
Re: LAST WARNING: You Must Respect The Office Of The President by Caseless: 11:04am On Oct 19, 2014
I can respect the office of the president of my country, but no one can force me to respect the occupier of the office.
You dont force people to respect you. You earn it.

3 Likes

Re: LAST WARNING: You Must Respect The Office Of The President by ratiken(m): 11:10am On Oct 19, 2014
The precedence has been set already by APC. As long as social media remains, we have taken tribal and religious sentiments/ insults a notch. And that aint going away as long as freedom of expression remains. After GEJ leaves in 2019, the next guy continues to take the insults too.
Re: LAST WARNING: You Must Respect The Office Of The President by hugoart(m): 11:49am On Oct 19, 2014
JonaTANidiots!

1 Like

Re: LAST WARNING: You Must Respect The Office Of The President by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 19, 2014
When the President is the Chief among those that insults his office.

#CluelessPresident

2 Likes

Re: LAST WARNING: You Must Respect The Office Of The President by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
hugoart:
JonaTANidiots!
saTANs

1 Like

Re: LAST WARNING: You Must Respect The Office Of The President by femicyrus(m): 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
barcanista:
When the President is the Chief among those that insults his office.

#CluelessPresident
Who voted him into office?
Re: LAST WARNING: You Must Respect The Office Of The President by femicyrus(m): 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
barcanista:
saTANs
Are you sure? Even though I hate TAN for their lies but have you forgotten this pix

Re: LAST WARNING: You Must Respect The Office Of The President by femicyrus(m): 11:26am On Jan 15, 2015
The insult had gone beyond bearable!

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Uduaghan Bless Blessing Okagbare & Jude Igheteguona Wedding - PHOTOS / B’haram Parades Captured Town, Preaches To Residents / GEJ Promise To Link The 36 States In The Country By Rail If He Is Re-elected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.