Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Buhari Seems To Have Taken Over - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Seems To Have Taken Over (2092 Views)

Buhari Seems To Lie About His Surname On Inec Form, How Credible Is APC? / Buhari Seems To Be Doing Well In Kwara,benue And Plateau / Buhari Seems To Be Leading. Results So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Seems To Have Taken Over by nuclearboy(m): 11:15am On Oct 19, 2014
Okay, so I returned from church and 21 of the topics on Politics section first page, contain the name Buhari. Interestingly, a large proportion of these topics were started by GEJ's supporters. Of course, there are meant to ridicule him or make him look bad but seems nobody is buying the stories

Anyway I wonder - Why don't you sell GEJ? Is it that he has nothing to sell? Why are you trying to pull down Buhari? Have you considered that pulling him down means he is "above", believed to be of greater stature and higher moral standing? The fact that everyone has gone frenzied over this man's declaration of interest astounds the senses - Atiku declared and not a whimper was heard. So why?

This is actually working against Jonathan, the way I see it. But thats for the best, I guess

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Seems To Have Taken Over by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 19, 2014
Leave them oo, when burahi wins the thing go shock them like magic

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Seems To Have Taken Over by egift(m): 11:32am On Oct 19, 2014
TANiods have nothing positive to support Jonathan, all that is float all antics of fear to Scare Nigerians into the One-Chance vehicle of Jonathan. It will not work.

Nigerians no longer want a Stealing Not Corruption administration of Jonathan.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Seems To Have Taken Over by omenka(m): 11:48am On Oct 19, 2014
nuclearboy:
Okay, so I returned from church and 21 of the topics on Politics section first page, contain the name Buhari. Interestingly, a large proportion of these topics were started by GEJ's supporters. Of course, there are meant to ridicule him or make him look bad but seems nobody is buying the stories

Anyway I wonder - Why don't you sell GEJ? Is it that he has nothing to sell? Why are you trying to pull down Buhari? Have you considered that pulling him down means he is "above", believed to be of greater stature and higher moral standing? The fact that everyone has gone frenzied over this man's declaration of interest astounds the senses - Atiku declared and not a whimper was heard. So why?

This is actually working against Jonathan, the way I see it. But thats for the best, I guess
That hs always been my question!! Why not try to SELL product GEJ?? Why not focus on marketing the product you desire to sell instead of concentrating all your efforts on condemning the product competing with yours It simply defies logic.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Seems To Have Taken Over by jayonpoint(m): 11:50am On Oct 19, 2014
Buhari all the way!

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Seems To Have Taken Over by hugoart(m): 11:51am On Oct 19, 2014
Jonathan na bad market na.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Seems To Have Taken Over by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 19, 2014
omenka:
That hs always been my question!! Why not try to SELL product GEJ?? Why not focus on marketing the product you desire to sell instead of concentrating all your efforts on condemning the product competing with yours It simply defies logic.
Some products are not sellable, there is nothing to sell in Jonathan's candidacy

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Seems To Have Taken Over by san316(m): 11:57am On Oct 19, 2014
Abeg If Una Want Buy And Sell, Make Una Go Alaba Mrkt Section For Nairaland(if E Dey O) And Stop Disturbin Us,

1 Like

Re: Buhari Seems To Have Taken Over by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
That's exactly what nigeria breweries plc do bad mouth guinness products but guinness nigeria Plc concentrate on their product and projects it. And they are waxing stronger. Jonathan will loose come 2015. I am ibo but won't vote for get. The ethnic and religious card won't work this time pdp has a shock coming but they don't know it yet.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Seems To Have Taken Over by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
That's exactly what nigeria breweries plc do bad mouth guinness products but guinness nigeria Plc concentrate on their product and projects it. And they are waxing stronger. Jonathan will loose come 2015. I am ibo but won't vote for get. The ethnic and religious card won't work this time pdp has a shock coming but they don't know it yet.
Re: Buhari Seems To Have Taken Over by wiseguy(m): 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2014
chuks01:

That is one thing that most of these online posters don't know. They generalize as if GEJ has the Igbo vote in d bag. I am Igbo and I know a lot many Igbo folks who are waiting to queue behind Buhari. Leave the TANoids to wallow in self delusion. They will get their greatest shocker in 2015.

I usually tell d GEJ supporters to give me a reason to support him as an Igbo man and the only thing I hear is that he appointed Mr. A and Mrs. B as dis or that. Is that what he was elected to do? Am talking about tangible and physical projects. What has he done for his brothers in Niger delta? It is on record that most of d companies in Niger delta was built by d so called Northern muslims. From refineries, petrochemical, LNG, etc. Which one did Jonathan build? Even a northerner would have delivered more for d Niger deltans.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Seems To Have Taken Over by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
I am one of those who are campaigning against Buhari!
Jonathan happens only to be at the centre.
Give me a good alternative and I will jump at him or her.

Buhari and his gang of rascals belongs to the darkest history of Nigeria!
From Nzeogwu (my kinsman) to Abdulsalami and all that came in between, the trio of Buhari, IBB and Abacha were quite remarkable in their quest for insatiable lust for power!

Is it not because we honour thieves in Africa?
That is why Buhari is still insulting with his inordinate ambition!

Is not because we failed to setup panel of inquiries into why the soldiers that swore to protect the constitution used the guns provided by the constitution to "suspend" the same constitution" with "immediate effect"!

Of course, he was lucky to have escaped with his crime! His coup did not fail, else, was it not firring squad? Would he not had been shot like a common criminal that he is?

Shagari was not ill neither was he incapacitated.
He was not impeached neither did he resign.

Somebody walked into the seat of power, and took over at gun point!
And here we are "clapping" for him.

It will be a slap on my generation if a desperate tyrant like Buhari should rule Nigeria again.
I will accept it as a failure of my generation to educate the younger generation about the true identity of that fox of a general.
Perhaps we folded our hands and relaxed too much and our history has been eroded with lies.

It was Abacha that announced Buhari's coup, it was Abacha that announced IBB as a replacement for Buhari. The same Buhari went under Abacha to work as the PTF Chairman. Abacha was among the "best" of looters, yet, "Saint Buhari" has been defending him that he was not corrupt. If Abacha was not corrupt, then who is? Perhaps, Buhari has a new definition of corruption.

Corruption:
"when you not for me, then you are corrupt. If you are sympathetic to my course, then you are not corrupt."

What do these people want from Nigeria?

I don't care about how his morals hits the skies!
Feb 15 is just about 4 months away! We shall go to the polls.
Let Buhari wins if he can.

For now, we shall continue our efforts to educate the ignorant not to be deceived by the antics of those who had been sold dummies that Buhari is the most righteous Nigerian ever to exist.

@OP, Buhari can park into Aso rock tonite since according you, "he has taken over". After all, he has been calling for a consensus candidate in APC, who knows, he might also call for a consensus president in 2015.

Just note this: I am not trying to run Buhari down, he has been down for a long time.
His hands are filled with innocent blood and like all tyrants, his desperation for power will surely be his undoing!

I wish you all well.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Seems To Have Taken Over by vedd: 12:40pm On Oct 19, 2014
GMB is the man of the moment

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Seems To Have Taken Over by fitzmayowa: 12:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
noblezone:

From Nzeogwu (my kinsman) to Abdulsalami and all that came in between, the trio of Buhari, IBB and Abacha were quite remarkable in their quest for insatiable lust for power!

Is not because we failed to setup panel of inquiries into why the soldiers that swore to protect the constitution used the guns provided by the constitution to "suspend" the same constitution" with "immediate effect"!

Of course, he was lucky to have escaped with his crime! His coup did not fail, else, was it not firring squad? Would he not had been shot like a common criminal that he is?

It will be a slap on my generation if a desperate tyrant like Buhari should rule Nigeria again.
I will accept it as a failure of my generation to educate the younger generation about the true identity of that fox of a general.
Perhaps we folded our hands and relaxed too much and our history has been eroded with lies.

It was Abacha that announced Buhari's coup, it was Abacha that announced IBB as a replacement for Buhari. The same Buhari went under Abacha to work as the PTF Chairman. Abacha was among the "best" of looters, yet, "Saint Buhari" has been defending him that he was not corrupt. If Abacha was not corrupt, then who is? Perhaps, Buhari has a new definition of corruption.

Corruption:
"when you not for me, then you are corrupt. If you are sympathetic to my course, then you are not corrupt."

For now, we shall continue our efforts to educate the ignorant not to be deceived by the antics of those who had been sold dummies that Buhari is the most righteous Nigerian ever to exist.

@OP, Buhari can park into Aso rock tonite since according you, "he has taken over". After all, he has been calling for a consensus candidate in APC, who knows, he might also call for a consensus president in 2015.

Just note this: I am not trying to run Buhari down, he has been down for a long time.
His hands are filled with innocent blood and like all tyrants, his desperation for power will surely be his undoing!

I wish you all well.

I see them coming for you...

CC: berem, gbawe, barcanista, obiageli, courage54, ilugunboy, demdem, egift, cramjones
Re: Buhari Seems To Have Taken Over by Gbawe: 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
nuclearboy:

My brother, remember the wise words of Obama?

‘If You Don’t Have a record to run on, then you paint your opponent as someone people should run from.’

GEJ fans know and totally accept that their messiah has zero record of performance to fall back on let alone use as a 2015 election selling point. They are thus, as Obama surmised, desperate folks eager to portray Buhari, with all manners of lie and scaremongering, as someone Nigerians should run away from.

In my own little way, I will do what I can to make influential APC leaders see the need to use Obama's very wise observation as a motto to promote Buhari. The message will resonate with Nigerians that the private jet elite GEJ has created single-handedly and the ultra-corrupt oligarchy he empowered have nothing to sell GEJ with, because he is a universally acclaimed failure, and are thus left with no options other than to embrace the desperate tactics of trying to present Buhari as someone Nigerians should fear.

To reasonable Nigerians, it will soon become obvious that a hardened criminal fears nothing above a dedicated and focused policeman/lawman determined to bring him down. Ponder why Al Capone feared and worried about his eventual nemesis , Elliot Ness, so much and this gives a clue why the corrupt pals of GEJ are having sleepless nights about a GMB who can now compete under a strong, influential and well-supported platform. This is why those who want Nigeria to remain failed, so they can continue to profit privately from the misery of the masses, fear GMB and are determined to demonize him.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Seems To Have Taken Over by donphilopus: 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
fitzmayowa:

CC: berem, gbawe, barcanista, obiageli, courage54, ilugunboy, demdem, egift, cramjones

Why should they come for him when they all know that the guy has successfully spewed balderdash?! The gloried illiterate said Buhari led a coup in 1983, when we all know that he wasn't even among the people that led the coup. He was only asked to come take over as a junior officer.

He probably thinks that most sane people would vote that incompetent, clueless and useless GEJ come 2015. Most people who voted him in 2011 are presently regretting their action, yet he's telling us to vote a man who believes that stealing ain't corruption. Only God knows the level of IQ of these TANoids!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Seems To Have Taken Over by wiseguy(m): 1:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
noblezone:

Corruption:

I wish you all well.

Here goes the rantings of another TAN (Thieving Agberos of Nigeria) member.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Seems To Have Taken Over by egift(m): 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
fitzmayowa:

He does not deserve the attention he seeks. I read through his comment hoping to see his reason for supporting Jonathan. None. Just the usual insults to the opposition.
Re: Buhari Seems To Have Taken Over by Gbawe: 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
egift:

He does not deserve the attention he seeks. I read through his comment hoping to see his reason for supporting Jonathan. None. Just the usual insults to the opposition.

Precisely. I for one will not be distracting myself paying attention to individuals like that let alone be found responding to them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Seems To Have Taken Over by major466(m): 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
Has GEJ declared his intention to run? No. Trust me when he does, APC e minions will lay siege on the Internet ranting uncontrollably while rolling on the floor with their second hand laptops and phones mongering from one website to another raining curses on GEJ. grin
Re: Buhari Seems To Have Taken Over by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
Paid agents earning their pay.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Seems To Have Taken Over by skyfall: 2:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
Nigerians are truly tired of the Jonathan misadventure. The TANmites know this and that's why they've become desperate.
Re: Buhari Seems To Have Taken Over by major466(m): 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
noblezone:

Corruption:

I wish you all well.
Words of wisdom. Let them wallop on their e victory. I heard their messiah was crown e president of Nigeria grin
Buhari destroyed Nigeria in 1983, history will set up motion against him (Karma). As the saying goes: You can't eat your cake and have it.
Re: Buhari Seems To Have Taken Over by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
PDPblogger:
LOL!!!

see fool dey find work. abeg renoomokri come hire this guy oh if space still dey sef
Re: Buhari Seems To Have Taken Over by dagentility(f): 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
He will always take over only on nairaland. His paid agents are all over the internet creating threads about him. Only in their dreams
Re: Buhari Seems To Have Taken Over by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
fitzmayowa:

Let them bring it on.
Re: Buhari Seems To Have Taken Over by blexxonmak(m): 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2014
jayonpoint:
Buhari all the way!

To your village.
Re: Buhari Seems To Have Taken Over by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2014
donphilopus:

Why should they come for him when they all know that the guy has successfully spewed balderdash?! The gloried illiterate said Buhari led a coup in 1983, when we all know that he wasn't even among the people that led the coup. He was only asked to come take over as a junior officer.

He probably thinks that most sane people would vote that incompetent, clueless and useless GEJ come 2015. Most people who voted him in 2011 are presently regretting their action, yet he's telling us to vote a man who believes that stealing ain't corruption. Only God knows the level of IQ of these TANoids!

Buhari was not among the coup plotter, right?
That is exactly what I am talking about Sir.
My generation was busy being "gentle" and wicked men eroded our history with lies.

Why didn't Saint Buhari resist the coup? Or at least refuse the bounty?
Yet, even at that sir, it takes a thief to accept and keep stolen goods.

You can call me whatever makes you happy, just know that blood is thicker lies!
Buhari, IBB and Abacha soaked this land with innocent blood.

Their lust for power was and is still insatiable.
No wonder Africa is so backward. We are celebrating and rewarding wicked men who saw to it that we were taken several years back.

It is a shame.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Seems To Have Taken Over by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2014
wiseguy:

Here goes the rantings of another TAN (Thieving Agberos of Nigeria) member.

I keep wondering how in all honesty and decency, the greatest of wisdom you guys can muster is name calling.

What I am and what you are is not relevant here!
What counts is our abilities to put forth and counter logics and positions!

The fact that I disagree with you does not make me a "Thieving Agberos of Nigeria" or whatever that romances your fascinations. However, if that makes you happy, I am okay with it.

The fact remains that if Buhari and his gang of criminal minded soldier had not suspended our constitution with "immediate effect", if they had not shed innocent blood at will, if they had not destroyed our institutions and replaced them "guns", we would have gone far.

Keep clapping for the general, but our dark history will surely judge him and his gang of social misfits.

(1) (Reply)

Martin Luthar Agwai For NSA - Jonathan Needs A True Soldier He Can Trust / JJ Okocha, Kanu & Peter Rufai Spotted During GEJ Declaration At The Eagle Square / North Moves To Hijack Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.