Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Your Voters Card And Your Conscious - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Voters Card And Your Conscious (402 Views)

Check Your Voters' Status On INEC Website / How To Transfer Your Voters Card / Have You Collected Your Voters Card? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Voters Card And Your Conscious by luckarub(m): 11:26am On Oct 19, 2014
You were mobilised to Asaba for some political rallies and get together, you abandoned your textbooks in school, some of you abandoned your business, others took risk from their local government. some left Wednesday service in church, some left deep issues of life to embarked on a slave journey carrying bill board and shouting on top of your voices campaigning under sun/rain for a man who will leave that place immediately and relax with Air condition and a bottle of wine. While you were given 5k which will not buy you a pair of sandals, not even an hotel to cool off. You finally got home and changed your clothes went to the bathroom took your bath,and went out to buy recharge card and a plate of meal/ two bottles of beer. You bought card for your GF and the balance in your pocket is now N1500 which will not even take care of your expenses the next day. Is it not obvious now you are like the Israelites in the land of Egypt? Tell me the tangible project you spent that 5k on? This is how you will eventually sell your last opportunity comes 2015. Do you know where those candidates are now? They are in one of the best hotels in the country deliberating on how to mortgage your future. while you are busy managing how to sustain yourself with the peanuts they gave to you after the rally. Did you see their children there? Am asking you, What of their brothers? Oh.... they are in Uk dancing kukere dance with your tax funds. I will not stop blasting you until you stand in front of your mirror and see how stupid you are. I was once like you,until my eyes got opened. Is not a cause,but is a real fact,you cannot do anything reasonable with politicians money, mostly campaign peanuts. Some of you misplaced your phones, shoes even bags. Go and meet those candidates to buy them for you now, If only you can access them. If you still neglect my words, it means you are that individual destined to be a slave (forgive my use of words), but I want to speak to your conscious. Those people that died in GEJ campaign in PH last time, what did Mr. President give to their family? Nothing.... Today the dead can no longer go for campaign. If I were you, I will sit back with my voters card and walk majestically to the polling unit and vote base on my conscience. If my candidate lose or win, I will rejoice because my conscience is satisfied. You are a Moses having your voters card with you, tell Pharaoh you are fed up of slavery. A words is enough for the wise.

(1) (Reply)

Ebola: Every Nigerian Needs To Give Thanks To God Almighty / What Buhari Needs To Do Right Now If He Hopes To Become President In 2015 / Who Are The Dogs And Who Are The Baboons.....i Keep Asking My Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.