Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

A Thread For Kwara State Citizens And Inhabitants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Thread For Kwara State Citizens And Inhabitants (2860 Views)

Jarus-sponsored Buhari Jingle For Kwara State / Will Nigeria Be Loosing Citizens And Territory Under Buhari? / Proposed National Conference: A Case For Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Kwara State Citizens And Inhabitants by johnmartus(m): 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
ilorin kwara state my mother state I love that state indeed is a state of harmony but its unfortunately that we cannot veiw any single development in the state since 1999 that late saraki taken control of the state there's no sign of development there am not surprise on how people keep following bukola his father improvise you and you still allow his son to continue in where his father stop also in my understanding ilorin people they are the most problem confronting kwaran this people are so lazy despite in fact many of them cannot provide food to thier table always seek for daily bread from bukola sure am apc card carrying but will should not hide what they called truth from the people our leader also made mistake by handed apc structured to bukola they could have allow belgore to take controls the affiar of the party even if I have privilege to vote in kwara state I will cast my vote to pdp rather ahmed
Re: A Thread For Kwara State Citizens And Inhabitants by khiaa(f): 12:56am On Dec 25, 2014
kaybee3:
Nice thread! Personally I don't see PDP posing any treat to APC in Kwara state. All their aspirants are more likely looking at the campaign funds

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Re: A Thread For Kwara State Citizens And Inhabitants by kaybee3(m): 4:44am On Dec 25, 2014
khiaa:

Same to you

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Re: A Thread For Kwara State Citizens And Inhabitants by leykeh: 9:29pm On Jan 11, 2015
Now that S.S Ajibola has emerged...will he pose a threat to the incumbent governor?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Kwara State Citizens And Inhabitants by khiaa(f): 11:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
[quote author=kaybee3 post=29180550][/quote]

Merry Christmas luv. smiley
Re: A Thread For Kwara State Citizens And Inhabitants by kaybee3(m): 9:45am On Dec 20, 2015
khiaa:

Merry Christmas luv. smiley
Same too you dear
Re: A Thread For Kwara State Citizens And Inhabitants by leykeh: 6:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
hello kwarans...how has it been so far..
how is the government of gov Ahmed?
wat impact does the senate presidents position have in the lives of kwarans?
who do you think will b given the mandate to govern nxt?
Re: A Thread For Kwara State Citizens And Inhabitants by kokozain(m): 7:24am On Feb 10, 2018
leykeh:
hello kwarans...how has it been so far..
how is the government of gov Ahmed?
wat impact does the senate presidents position have in the lives of kwarans?
who do you think will b given the mandate to govern nxt?
I know its a matter of time saraki is a gunner in kwara politics. Despite the fact that he created constituency offices in various community (of which no senator has ever done it before) thinking that will bring his political benefits to the locality. This happened after he was beaten in his polling booth and ward (though rigged) in the last LGA election

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Defected/crosscarpeted Politicians In Nigeria - Old And New Party / Just-In:Video Claims Attack On Shiite Hussainiyyah Before Road Block, Unprovoked / The T-shirts Are Finally Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.