Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Akin Alabi Joins Politics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akin Alabi Joins Politics (42911 Views)

2015 Election: Catholic Rev Fr. Joins Politics, To Contest Cross River Governors / Jim Iyke Joins Politics – See His Party’s Interesting Vision!!! / Kenneth Okonkwo Joins Politics, Declares For House Of Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by omenka(m): 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
Chubhie:
I read it the way marxists read communist manifesto with lots of personal notes written on it! Until someone came and stole it. A priced asset it was. In The OutFit, such books aid as guiding principles for a co-operate machavellian.
Think we might have a lot more in common than I imagined. Have read the book over 5 times. I do apply some of "V"s principles to my everyday grind albeit in a humane fashion. smiley

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by ediko5(m): 10:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
Why won't he contest, after fooling Nigerians and collecting huge some of money in the name of information marketing which he rarely makes money from but makes millions monthly from selling his fake eBooks to foolish Nigerians. very soon Gafar Lawal will contest.
Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by abdulaz: 10:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
diluminati:
he would fail. why? why would he use betting money to contest? seems like using dupe money and then go into government to dupe even more
Na true o, Alabi almost killed me in school. Alabi no sure pass abeg... angry
Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by juwoonn(m): 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2014
ayusco85:

the money ur making in nairabet isnt enough for u abi? well ur going to loose because all those who lost their money through nairabet will not vote for u grin
A word for you "myopic"
Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2014
I live in Ib, and I like Akin Alabi, to be sincere the guy needs to rethink because PDP is not popular in those local governments
Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by juwoonn(m): 10:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
Mooaloji:
Mr Aki or wat, ur failure no get brake. U have fail already for using the PDP platform. Sai APC CHANGE!!!
Jealousy, Wey-rey, oponu, better get a life.
Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by juwoonn(m): 10:41pm On Oct 19, 2014
1stola:

I don't know him o.
Besides, we don't want to be ruled by a GAMBLER in a useless thieving party that has ruled and almost ruined Nigeria for FIFTEEN YEARS.
He has lost already.
Chai...
Dis is why u'll always suffer from bad leaders.
No don't know him and yet you condemn him? If na d big names wey u sabi as political thieves now, u go endorse sharp sharp... U be mumu
Idi*ot
Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by ediko5(m): 10:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
juwoonn:

Chai...
No don't know him and yet you condemn him? If na d big names wey u sabi as political thieves now, u go endorse sharp sharp... U be mumu
Idi*ot

Guy why will you condemn him when you are a nairabet staff.

Akin Alabi is an official or will i say a registered criminal. He has duped many Nigerians in the name of selling fake eBooks as an information marketer. That's where he got the money to establish Nairabet.
Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by tollu: 10:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
There is a lot wrong with the Nigerian Youth, going by the responses on this thread and many other threads.
Read only the first page and the comments there are rather discouraging. No questions asked about his antecedents, manifesto etc. Just straight condemnation. Is this because the guy is a successful business man who hasn't made politics his profession?
Sad state

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by juwoonn(m): 10:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
lawyer:
I see alot of childish and silly comments from people who don't know Akin Alabi or generally have distrust or cold hard beef for politicians and cannot separate hardworking successful men from professional politicians. For those who dont know Akin Alabi, you can go to his blog www.akinalabi.com to see the kind things he has been doing even before he decided to become a politician. Firstly he is a motivational speaker and successful author who has coached thousands of people to become millionaires and successful people and i count myself lucky to be one of the people opportuned to meet him to advise me. He doles out millions of Naira weekly to youths to inspire them to be succesful and gives them seed money to start a business that they aspired to own without demanding anything in return. He has created alot of wealth by employing thousands of people around the country by opening franchise stores of the Nairabet sporting company and sponsors alot of sport shows, youth activities and events because its in his blood to help people. Akin has always been a Millionaire even before he started Nairabet and has always helped people. Akin Alabi has supported so many enterprenuers here on Nairaland that i know of and if you do something good, he will support and patronize you. He bought a 2013 range rover from Inspired autos from the auto section here on Nairaland and paid him alot of commission. With his wealth and expertise, why didn't he contact an auto dealer outside Nairand? He did it so as to encourage people like Inspired and other auto dealers on Nairaland. When he buys his lands or houses, he contacts Agents in the property section to look for properties for him and omonile lawyer to assist him with his paper work. Why didnt he call other lawyers or SANS to do it since he has the money and influence to do it?

He is very active on Nairaland and instead of Nairalanders to be happy that one of their own is finally contesting and support him, you are here pulling him down and insulting his political aspirations. Later on you would be the same people insulting Government that they do not listen to the youths or provide employment when for the very first time, you have a direct link that can be of help to you because he has both the ears of the cries of Nairalanders and the Federal Government. This has nothing to do with whether he is PDP or APC. Bottomline he is a Nairalander like you and he deserves your support.

Akin Alabi is my friend in whom i am well pleased in and i wish him the very best to succeed in his chosen endeavour and will support him just the way he advised, counselled and supported thousands of us to become successful when we lost our way. If you are jealous of successful people who have shown love to people to become successful without demanding anything in return, you would never be succesful and will continue to beef successful people like Akin who would only grow more successful to help other people. ( No be swear . . . Na true Talk)
I have never meet Otunba Akin Alabi one on one, I knew him through nairaland and he has given me some heavy cash as charity on two different occasions.
Otunba Akin Alabi taught me how to be investment minded and how to make money online and today I make online money daily.

As long as u can read and u're not lazy u'll make a living reading his posts and threads here on nairaland and on his blog www.akinalabi.com

Haters can keep hating, while dis cheerful guru progress.
Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by juwoonn(m): 11:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
ediko5:

Guy why will you condemn him when you are a nairabet staff.

Akin Alabi is an official or will i say a registered criminal. He has duped many Nigerians in the name of selling fake eBooks as an information marketer. That's where he got the money to establish Nairabet.
Na u gangan be 419, no be akin alabi. Point of correction... I'm not a nairabet staff. The man is just too good. Una just dey beef am ni?
Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by ediko5(m): 11:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
juwoonn:

Na u gangan be 419, no be akin alabi. Point of correction... I'm not a nairabet staff. The man is just too good. Una just dey beef am ni?
From the way you talk, it's crystal clear that you are a well trained fraudster. He has really trained you. Beef him for what? Wetin me and am dey struggle? I don't blame you.

I am telling you what is real.
Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by Nobody: 2:50am On Oct 20, 2014
gambling money... now to politics money.. hmmm....
Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by tee4naija(m): 5:46am On Oct 20, 2014
Thank you for bringing forth this piece. Some Nigerian youths are too forgetful to remember this gory incidence. The Andy Uba (of questionable character) led TAN is populated by most of these youths that suffered from this recruitment scam. The reason: poverty occasioned by idleness (unemployment). Vote GEJ again and you are doomed for another four years. Then you will still need to carry those certificates around in search of a non-existent job for the next FOUR YEARS .
cust0mized13:
More than a million unemployed Nigerian graduate came out for a sham immigration recruitement exercise after 1,500naira had been dubiously collected from them by president jonathans minister of interior Aba Moro; only to discover that they'v been scammed over a non-exisiting job

19 jobless youth died
several injured
certificates and other documents missing

PRESIDENT JONATHAN HAS FAILED THE NIGERIAN YOUTH

2 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by akudinaobi(m): 6:13am On Oct 20, 2014
Politics is not naira bet and nairara bet is not politics ,its all about mindset of giving

Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by 1stola: 6:20am On Oct 20, 2014
juwoonn:

Chai...
Idi*ot
Dear môron,
Just because you're a bloody gambler and know and endorse him, I should endorse him too ryt? I'm not as stupîd as you're.
you fuckîng cretin.
Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by Reference(m): 6:32am On Oct 20, 2014
Madawaki01:
Hi akin,i'm from ona ara,ward 7 in particular,my polling unit is at jegede,lemme tell u the honest truth,i knw u will knw this already,u have already failed,ona ara is accord party strongest hold,and it is only apc that can compete with accord here in ona ara l.g.a......u should have joined accord or apc.,u will be my only vote for pdp sha,but u won't win,i don't think u're doing enough in ona ara l.g.a.,i didn't even knw up till now that u're frm ona ara/egbeda,hope u can work some magic b4 february,i will try to campaign for u too(as a fellow nairalander)but that name "pdp" is a great turn off..
Wishing u gud luck sha....

Hmmm. Having read through a lot of responses and this one, all I can say is that though I believe he is 'init to winit', that is not the whole picture of a man aspiring to public service. Yes, he has thrown in his hat. He will get noticed, he will debate, he will battle, he will shake up the establishment and challenge the status quo. For our benefit he will provide options, fresh ideas, a new angle and hopefully a parachute in case of incumbent failure. I am sure win or lose someone of his personality will undoubtedly gain something along the line. He is rich so he may not be desperate.

At the end of the day if he listens to the overwhelming voices on this forum and aborts his run the electorate can certainly never be better for it because my view about democracy is simple. Political strongholds, consensus candidates, lack of opposition, etc are rife grounds for resentment, corruption and retrogression. That's why I oft welcome all and sundry into contest even though I may not like them personally or share their views. The game will always be more important than the players.

Yes. The people of that area should be glad he is in the race, objective that he is in opposition and must be prepared to offer him a chance if the incumbent fails. So it is with all offices at all levels in our polity.
Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 20, 2014
Hahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
ayusco85:

the money ur making in nairabet isnt enough for u abi? well ur going to loose because all those who lost their money through nairabet will not vote for u grin
Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by mryusuffga(m): 7:06am On Oct 20, 2014
let him try to give us his leadership mandate and see how he can add to a better oyo state we clamour for can all this be done?
Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by ElFenomeno1: 8:15am On Oct 20, 2014
Goodluck to him.
Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by ElFenomeno1: 8:17am On Oct 20, 2014
tollu:
There is a lot wrong with the Nigerian Youth, going by the responses on this thread and many other threads.
Read only the first page and the comments there are rather discouraging. No questions asked about his antecedents, manifesto etc. Just straight condemnation. Is this because the guy is a successful business man who hasn't made politics his profession?
Sad state

I dont need to say more.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by ElFenomeno1: 8:19am On Oct 20, 2014
The bitter folks complaining about losing money through nairabet, you are all foo...ls
Did Akin Alabi force you lot to place bets?!
Greedy cows taking their frustrations and badluck out on someone who wants to try his luck in politics!

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by enomakos(m): 8:24am On Oct 20, 2014
[quote
author=lawyer post=27278679]I see alot of childish and silly comments
from people who don't know Akin Alabi or generally have distrust or cold
hard beef for politicians and cannot separate hardworking successful
men from professional politicians. For those who dont know Akin Alabi,
you can go to his blog www.akinalabi.com to see the kind things he has
been doing even before he decided to become a politician. Firstly he is a
motivational speaker and successful author who has coached thousands of
people to become millionaires and successful people and i count myself
lucky to be one of the people opportuned to meet him to advise me. He
doles out millions of Naira weekly to youths to inspire them to be
succesful and gives them seed money to start a business that they
aspired to own without demanding anything in return. He has created alot
of wealth by employing thousands of people around the country by
opening franchise stores of the Nairabet sporting company and sponsors
alot of sport shows, youth activities and events because its in his
blood to help people. Akin has always been a Millionaire even before he
started Nairabet and has always helped people. Akin Alabi has supported
so many enterprenuers here on Nairaland that i know of and if you do
something good, he will support and patronize you. He bought a 2013
range rover from Inspired autos from the auto section here on Nairaland
and paid him alot of commission. With his wealth and expertise, why
didn't he contact an auto dealer outside Nairand? He did it so as to
encourage people like Inspired and other auto dealers on Nairaland. When
he buys his lands or houses, he contacts Agents in the property section
to look for properties for him and omonile lawyer to assist him with
his paper work. Why didnt he call other lawyers or SANS to do it since
he has the money and influence to do it?

He is very active on Nairaland and instead of Nairalanders to be happy
that one of their own is finally contesting and support him, you are
here pulling him down and insulting his political aspirations. Later on
you would be the same people insulting Government that they do not
listen to the youths or provide employment when for the very first time,
you have a direct link that can be of help to you because he has both
the ears of the cries of Nairalanders and the Federal Government. This
has nothing to do with whether he is PDP or APC. Bottomline he is a
Nairalander like you and he deserves your support.

Akin Alabi is my friend in whom i am well pleased in and i wish him the
very best to succeed in his chosen endeavour and will support him just
the way he advised, counselled and supported thousands of us to become
successful when we lost our way. If you are jealous of successful people
who have shown love to people to become successful without demanding
anything in return, you would never be succesful and will continue to
beef successful people like Akin who would only grow more successful to
help other people. ( No be swear . . . Na true Talk)[/quote

thank you

i have know akin alabi for 12years now i trust him
Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by gwas(m): 8:33am On Oct 20, 2014
Lots of ignoramus on this thread!

Akinalabi, I wish you all the best.
Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 20, 2014
bestman09:
http://instagram.com/p/uVfaUAoa82/

Naira bet owner, Otunba Akin Alabi joins politics and is set to contest for the Federal House of Representatives for Egbeda/ Ona -Ara Federal constituency, Oyo state under the PDP.

Good luck sir!

There goes our money. Our hard earned money used in betting and always on the loss whil Akin Alabi keeps winning. Goodluck to him though in his political pursuit!
Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 20, 2014
politricks:
Yeah from comedians to actors down to the owner of a gambling company.I dont know whether to be happy or sad with this development.

Have you forgotten even musicians and ex-crime marshalls are also into politics? A mere looking at the caliber of people vying for political posts in Nigeria shows that no one is interested in true leadership for the betterment of the nation. All they want is how to get access to the thievery house and get some of the stolen assets stolen again. That is all!
Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 20, 2014
sekzy99:
i need a job onboard a ship, studied marine engineering. Have my stcw 95,medical n discharge book ready. Momlilyseyi@gmail.com or 08023373302Thanks

Akin Alabi, with your societal influence and to ensure one vote first, help this dude on his request and let's see how you'll hear our cries when we finally vote you in.
Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 20, 2014
Orikinla:
Akin Alabi is a business man and Nigerian politics is business.
He does not force anyone to gamble on Naira Bet and going into politics is like betting.

Not hating though but best option is if he plays win or draw (x1 or x2) or double chance (12) in his political pursuit cos what is happening in betting house can also take its course in politics. I wish him well sincerely.
Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 20, 2014
Since he is used to gambling/betting, losing the election will just be considered as part of the game
Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by juwoonn(m): 10:29am On Oct 20, 2014
1stola:

Dear môron,
Just because you're a bloody gambler and know and endorse him, I should endorse him too ryt? I'm not as stupîd as you're.
you fuckîng cretin.
I don't have time for fo0ls like you
Re: Akin Alabi Joins Politics by 1stola: 10:31am On Oct 20, 2014
juwoonn:

I don't have time for fo0ls like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okorocha Riding Bicycle This Morning, Followed By His Security Team / We will Declare Saraki,Melaye Seat Vacant-Akpabio Speak Fire / Fayose Smiling On Arrival At Lagos Court For His Bail Hearing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.