Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

If Buhari Picks Fashola As Presidential Running Mate, Jonathan ‘ll Be Defeated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Picks Fashola As Presidential Running Mate, Jonathan ‘ll Be Defeated (1200 Views)

Jonathan ‘ll Deploy Soldiers For Elections – Fayose / BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? / APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Buhari Picks Fashola As Presidential Running Mate, Jonathan ‘ll Be Defeated by danduchi(m): 4:35pm On Oct 19, 2014
A Buhari/Fashola combination stands to offer lot of
advantages. We all know Buhari as a man of good
virtue, who did not corruptly enrich himself. The APC stands a better chance to defeat President Goodluck Jonathan who has been endorsed as the sole candidate of the PDP for the 2015 presidential
election. A Buhari/Fashola team would give the Peoples Democratic Party a good fight in the presidential elections.Fashola will make a good president but if the presidency is zoned to the North, then he will make a perfect running mate to Buhari. Irregardless of his political party affiliation, Nigerians will vote overwhelmingly for Fashola if he’s permitted to run as either VP or President.
The man has changed Lagos state for the better.

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Picks Fashola As Presidential Running Mate, Jonathan ‘ll Be Defeated by vanbonattel: 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
of course its a Muslim party, they can win with two muslims, all muslim cabinet and defence chiefs, with sharia for the whole country as jara grin

3 Likes

Re: If Buhari Picks Fashola As Presidential Running Mate, Jonathan ‘ll Be Defeated by mekaboy(m): 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
Jonathan will trample over them. With everything we gone through in the hands of boko haram, a muslim presidency wont even sell talkless of muslim muslim.

Let APC just find another.

4 Likes

Re: If Buhari Picks Fashola As Presidential Running Mate, Jonathan ‘ll Be Defeated by neuljosh(m): 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
BUHARI is a loser so no need waiting time arguing about him winning against GEJ. Even if u choices Allah as VP he's yet going to fail. Who needs a fanatic as a Nigerian President. I would rather have a Dictator than a religious fanatic like BUhari

5 Likes

Re: If Buhari Picks Fashola As Presidential Running Mate, Jonathan ‘ll Be Defeated by mrofficial(m): 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
vanbonattel:
of course its a Muslim party, they can win with two muslims, all muslim cabinet and defence chiefs, with sharia for the whole country as jara grin

Always trying to use religion to disunite the people. Your plan will not work in SW and in the NORTH.

5 Likes

Re: If Buhari Picks Fashola As Presidential Running Mate, Jonathan ‘ll Be Defeated by vanbonattel: 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
mrofficial:

Always trying to use religion to disunite the people. Your plan will not work in SW and in the NORTH.

I say again, Buhari is a huge joke, Jonathan will have the easiest win ever, who will vote for an 89 years great grand father. Is he the best you can dig up,?
Re: If Buhari Picks Fashola As Presidential Running Mate, Jonathan ‘ll Be Defeated by okosodo: 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
They will lose wella #teamreligion
Re: If Buhari Picks Fashola As Presidential Running Mate, Jonathan ‘ll Be Defeated by mrofficial(m): 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
vanbonattel:

I say again, Buhari is a huge joke, Jonathan will have the easiest win ever, who will vote for an 89 years great grand father. Is he the best you can dig up,?

Oh now, Buhari is a joke. It's no longer about muslim/muslim ticket?

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Picks Fashola As Presidential Running Mate, Jonathan ‘ll Be Defeated by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 19, 2014
Who is stopping him from picking Fashola?
Re: If Buhari Picks Fashola As Presidential Running Mate, Jonathan ‘ll Be Defeated by vanbonattel: 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2014
mrofficial:

Oh now, Buhari is a joke. It's no longer about muslim/muslim ticket?

head or tail, he loses cheesy

you guys are disappointing me, no other credible young man from the north to give Jonathan the jitters?

Only one itinerant old man who is as relevant as last year news cheesy
Re: If Buhari Picks Fashola As Presidential Running Mate, Jonathan ‘ll Be Defeated by agarawu23(m): 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
vanbonattel:
wats religion mata got to do in moving the country forward?

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Picks Fashola As Presidential Running Mate, Jonathan ‘ll Be Defeated by agarawu23(m): 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
vanbonattel:
wats religion mata got to do in moving the country forward? sad
Re: If Buhari Picks Fashola As Presidential Running Mate, Jonathan ‘ll Be Defeated by agarawu23(m): 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2014
vanbonattel:

how old is zimbabwe president
Re: If Buhari Picks Fashola As Presidential Running Mate, Jonathan ‘ll Be Defeated by blasterman(m): 5:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
All the money Buhari chop as military governor and president is not enough he still wants more. How can Nigerians nominate him when he is part of the problem his gang who looted Nigeria in broad day light .

We need politicans like oshimole, fashola

When Buhari plotted his coup against Shagari he said economic mismanagement was the reason 4 his coup . Meanwhile on getting there the economy went from bad to worst

2 Likes

Re: If Buhari Picks Fashola As Presidential Running Mate, Jonathan ‘ll Be Defeated by gtrust: 6:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
Which election

Jonathan already won 2015!
Please, deal with it!
Re: If Buhari Picks Fashola As Presidential Running Mate, Jonathan ‘ll Be Defeated by Ayoola171(m): 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2014
I believe in qualities & ability of Fashola compare to Buhari.
Re: If Buhari Picks Fashola As Presidential Running Mate, Jonathan ‘ll Be Defeated by masseratti: 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2014
Why are you guys jittery?muslim muslim o,atheist bhudist ooo just get me a better hand,to mange the economy,the real Man that defeated ebola,plus the man that won't call corruption stealing,i prefer this to my fellow christian who will watch me riding my cars in pot holes,fueling my generator every day.
Re: If Buhari Picks Fashola As Presidential Running Mate, Jonathan ‘ll Be Defeated by Gorrbachev: 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2014
I think they chose Amaechi.
Re: If Buhari Picks Fashola As Presidential Running Mate, Jonathan ‘ll Be Defeated by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
We know paid agents when we see them!

They are online 24/7 and even monitor Nairaland more than the owner.

They open different topics on how Jonathan slept with their mother, et al, undecided

They have different monikers

On Sundays they come online in their different formats and claim to be Christians with their family

They urge us to vote a 70 something year old dictator as the ruler of Nigeria, a nation of above 70 million youths...

We know them from their tone and how they stoutly defend their paymasters.

Some of them bear Ibo names but they are core Fulani/Hausa..

They see everything wrong with development as long as its Jonathan's Government...

They are known Boko Haram sympathizers

They plan to Islamise Nigeria by all means possible and return power back to the North

We know them and we know their evil plans.

3 Likes

Re: If Buhari Picks Fashola As Presidential Running Mate, Jonathan ‘ll Be Defeated by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
A thread for PDP

Re: If Buhari Picks Fashola As Presidential Running Mate, Jonathan ‘ll Be Defeated by danduchi(m): 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
Keep religion sentiment aside,PDP has been riding on us all....we need change and that change is APC. I also want APC to consider their political position where most are Muslims...if nt for that,APC is the party for Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Sad Photos From The Scene Of The Potiskum Bomb Blast / Happy Birthday Lyntiffany / Fence Jumper........hon....?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.