Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? (68617 Views)

List Of Agencies And Parastatals Under Amaechi, As A Minister Of Transport / Buhari Picks Obasanjo As 'Envoy' To Guinea-Bissau / APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Tville(m): 4:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
A source close to the campaign organisation of the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari, just confirmed that the retire general has picked the current governor of Rivers State, Rotimi Amaechi as his running mate for the next year presidential elections.

http://newmail-ng.com/new/breaking-buhari-picks-amaechi-running-mate/

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by waleadex(m): 4:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
I knew it. It's a wise decision taken by Buhari. A VP Fashola would have been a better desire but for obvious ethno-religious discrimation running in the veins of every Nigerian.

90 Likes 12 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by chamboy(m): 4:30pm On Dec 12, 2014
Mr Rotimi Amaechi,
We Yoruba Gladly Accept U....

Ba se gidi lo

207 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by desgiezd(m): 4:32pm On Dec 12, 2014
If true then its a sweet song. Nigeria'll soon be on the rise again!

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by gabriel212: 4:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
await real news

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by holatin(m): 4:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
dats nice.
Goodbye to bad governance and welcome to a Nigeria my foree fathers has been dreaming off.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Datsme: 4:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
CHANGE s Inevitable. He deserves it
I pray dt almighty God should grant dm d office of d presidency come 2015

MODIFIED
Olumide Onifade wrote

BE BOLD ENOUGH TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT
CHOICE FOR YOURSELF,PLEASE,BE WISE,DONT
BE LIKE THOSE FOOLS THAT SELLS THEIR
VOTES.
I remember in 2011,when everybody were
shouting Goodluck,Goodluck, even in southwest in Abeokuta,And i come out to
tell people that i dont see any Goodluck in
this man Called Jonathan and i will never
vote for him.i was able to initiate two
people to Vote for GMB,and the voting
ended,i waited to hear the result but unfortunately,We were just five in number
that voted the man of integrity the man sent
but denied with ignorance of the people.This
made me to be sad for a while after
anoucement of their President.But when
Goodluck started showing his true colour and i heard those his millions surpporters
complaining and lamenting that this man
have nothing to offer us.Then i was happy to
ask them these questions and also told them
that what they cannot see with their mind
they never have it,i asked them weather they see anything good in jonathan before
they followed him? they said yes,but what is
that thing?They said free and fair
election,hummnn Stupidity, after that nko? i
asked them again,they said nothing.then why
are you people so disapointed with his government? they cant talk, Now everyone
of you that voted this insensitive man called
jonathan, you are an agent of Bad
governance,dont blame him but blame
yourselves and have the regret that such a
costly mistake will not repeat itself again.They said "NEVER".NOW to every good
citizens of this our dear country,another
general elections is around the corner
again,HEeyy,the man you rejected because
of age still remain the chosen king regardless
of his age,In person of GENERAL MUHAMED BUHARI,I remember that the Man wept and
gave up because of his age in 2011, But God
said to him "stand up, go and Rule my
people You are not older than the person to
go and deliver them. So Nigerians,Hausa
,Yoruba,Igbo.if you fail to follow this chosen man,you are a failure,if you sell your
vote,you will surely regret for another four
years,And anyone that plan for this man
downfall or his failure to implement the
change that we want shall be destroyed.I
said this In the mighty name of our Lord.

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Pangea: 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2014
If that is true,
May I say
"Welcome to Aso rock, the people's general"

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by 9jii(m): 4:38pm On Dec 12, 2014
THE TRUE NATIONALISTS

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Dannyset(m): 4:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
Buhari lo lese

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 12, 2014
if true then buhari is set to loose, amaechi cannot pull niger-delta vote.......shikom.

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 12, 2014
You mean the man who matched Atiku dollar for dollar shocked

Only God knows how Buhari go fight corruption without hurting these guys.

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2014
We want buhari/fashola grin

Amaechi ke

E be like say Buhari want make Amaechi finish our foreign reserve dey fight dollar with dollar. cheesy

17 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by means(m): 4:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
The choice has always been btw Amaechi or Fashola. In terms of votes, Fashola wud av garnered more votes. But this campaign needs a rugged man like Amaechi to fire frm all cylinders. Tinubu, Fashola & Osho baba shud always b on the campaign train though to assure the SW that they will not b left out in the scheme of things if APC win.
Its a good news for a stronger combo to match the incumbent rascal for rascal, money for money, no more perceived islamisation agenda.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by jmaine: 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
Overwhelming majority of Niger Deltans won't even notice Amaechi on the ballot papers when plessing their hands for the PDP grin . . .

Catastrophic miscalculation . . . .

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by raumdeuter: 4:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
This is a terrible choice, and I see APC losing the key SW with this choice without Amachi able to win any SS state

19 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
jmaine:
Overwhelming majority of Niger Deltans won't even notice Amaechi on the ballot papers when plessing their hands for the PDP grin . . .

Truly catastrophic

We want Buhari/Fashola.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Funkymallam(m): 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
The corruption fight just started grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
raumdeuter:
This is a terrible choice, and I see APC losing the key SW with this choice without Amachi able to win any SS state

Eyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

So SW will end up being used and dumped again. undecided grin cheesy

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

Eyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

So SW will end up being used and dumped again. undecided grin cheesy
grin never meant to laugh

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by experimentist: 4:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
Dis is good! Aso Rock/Stone here we come fa!

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by xtanburg: 4:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
This news is not true, Please..... GMB is yet to choose his running mate... rumor mongers

Just because GMB and Ameachi were having lunch together at the Intercontinental Hotel, hasnt depict the fact that he has been chosen as his running mate.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by ThundrCork(m): 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
If GMB wins the presidential election, I foresee Fashola becoming the next petroleum minister

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by bitterpenis(m): 5:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
nice
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by agabusta: 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
ThundrCork:
If GMB wins the presidential election, I foresee Fashola becoming the next petroleum minister

Which Fashola? Abeg we want Madam due process as the Petroleum Minister.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Pangea: 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2014
May I use this medium to warn the winning team to be specially wary of the faceless cabal who are getting ready to Jump the sinking ship of Jonathan.
In the days to come we are going to notice some core Jonathanians who are specially skilled at reading the signs of time to start singing the praises of our amiable general. The team must be wary of such groups for they are the one that torpedoed the ship of Jonathan through their talents of biting without remnant!
Please don't ever make the same mistake as Jonathan.
Don't get carried away by the praise singers!
Get ready to start repairing nigeria from the root.
I will give you my vote because I know you are strong enough to provide a toxic environment for corruption.
Please sorround yourself with technocrats who are known for anti corrupt tendencies and anyone in your camp found wanting should be tried and jailed as a deterrence to others.
All the hopes of MYRIADS OF NIGERIAN YOUTHS is now on your shoulder!
Don't disappoint us like the man from Otuoke!
And may I add that you should be careful of all the economic saboteurs who are over night billionaires.
They are the one that ruined Nigerian economy !

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Chubhie: 5:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
jmaine:

Have not seen PHCN breaklight for the past 3days now. It is only a madman that keeps trying same thing and expects a different output. If GMB is the closest alternative to GEJ I say bring him on and if he fails like GEJ did all those naming and shaming will be passed over to GMB and we keeping trying our luck till we get things right. Is that not the beauty of democracy? GMB should better be careful with his campaign promises cos everything he says will be used against him.

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
ThundrCork:

Why not cocoa minister.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by means(m): 5:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
Delicate decision but APC has no choice than to choose either Amaechi or Fahola. Never mind the saTANists. They re always waitin as ambush. Watever candidate is chosen they will pick fault. They are the kind Jesus refered to when He said I played wedding u did not dance, I play funeral u did not cry either. What a people!

11 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by jmaine: 5:14pm On Dec 12, 2014
Chubhie:
Have not seen PHCN breaklight for the past 3days now. It is only a madman that keeps trying same thing and expects a different output. If GMB is the closest alternative to GEJ I say bring him on and if he fails like GEJ did all those naming and shaming will be passed over to GMB and we keeping trying our luck till we get things right. Is that not the beauty of democracy? GMB should better be careful with his campaign promises cos everything he says will be used against him.

Doing trial and error with a tested poison isn't the way to go . . .GMB is failing once again . . .Thank you . . . .

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Picks Amaechi As His Running Mate? by farem: 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2014
[color=#550000][/color]
waleadex:
I knew it. It's a wise decision taken by Buhari. A VP Fashola would have been a better desire but for obvious ethno-religious discrimation running in the veins of every Nigerian many Nigerians.

I think it's fixed.

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu At Labour Party Presidential Rally In Nasarawa State (Pictures) / Femi Fani-kayode: Murder Of Alex Badeh – What An Insider Told Me / Lagos Police PRO, Dolapo Badmos, Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.