Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) (41767 Views)

Davido Fighting & Beating A Fan In London --( Pics & Vid ) / Korede Bello Hangsout With Tiwa Savage In London(pics) / Davido Chilling Femi Otedola! Billionaire’s Son Meets With A Billionaire! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by Tonylyte(m): 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
Adyrin:

U̶̲̥̅̊ na IDOMA boi?
U na idoma u from?
Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by kendrick93(m): 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
why is dis sina rambo always with davido everywhere he goes... he must be on davido payroll
Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by subset(m): 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
austinbrown:
What's the big deal, T.I stays close to my house here in new york, smh for Nigerians

alaoeri:
This one is malo FYI T.I isn't living in New York but Atlanta.

Bursted....Lmao grin grin

*Edited*
On a second note, you should all get used to the fact that this guys as are called celebrities 'cos they are meant to be celebrated. Why did you even bother opening the post when you saw the topic vividly.So you will just come and post "and what does it add to my life"
Amibo's tongue
Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by kendrick93(m): 8:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
nairaman66:
Pictures tells a thousand words!

I see a collabo on the way, hopefully not the kind of PSquare's Ejeajo!!
ejajo is quality.. very different frm typical naija song.. and also d video was boss
Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
t.I lives in josboro ..Atlanta... who's the retard that said newyork
Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by scobaba: 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
ayusco85:
how does this pictures changed the life of an ordinary nigerian for Gods sake?

And how has your comment changed the lives of the ordinary nigerian u talked about undecided
Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by Afrok(m): 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
I don't understand, how come Davido looked more foreign than T.I? cheesy I trust my naija celebrities, they can steal shows from U even ur beauty tongue.

1 Like

Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by Mayor88(m): 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
So?Kini big deal?
Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by angelo82: 9:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
bakandow11:
d banj breaks d barrier wen he got the new contract tru DR DRE himself but am still looking forward to the first nigerian artist to feature jay z and beyonce together. Dont get it twisted am nt saying they are the best but it occurs to me they have a busy schedule.
Somebody shuld please remind them to always fly the GREEN WHITE GREEN

They will only collaborate with you if you are very good….

2 Likes

Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by merieam16(f): 9:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
We af hear
Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
I thought Beyonce had collaborated with a Nigerian before...Mitchell Williams? *when Jesus say yes*....
I see this happening soon

jay z ft lil kesh

Eminem ft. patoranking

Nas ft. mc hammer

Immortal technique ft. orezi

lol

1 Like

Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by basille(m): 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
Isn't there any meaningful topic to make FrontPage again?

1 Like

Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by kolomax(m): 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
Adyrin:

U̶̲̥̅̊ na IDOMA boi?
omo yoruba lemme ooo swagga grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2014
dancing shoki untop the mod car that frontpaged my thread.thanks mods
Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by xpress101(m): 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2014
Nigerians!!! Ki le n wa kiri?
Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by Spydamannn(m): 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
Davido I'm starting to like you pass Wizkid...Tchelete
Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by Waspy(m): 9:31pm On Oct 19, 2014
Team #HustleGang.....All Hail The King of the South
Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by generaldre(m): 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2014
London bawo? They r all in Tanzania with patoranking,waje,victoria kimani, etc!!! Get ur facts right op
Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by ayusco85(m): 9:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
scobaba:

And how has your comment changed the lives of the ordinary nigerian u talked about undecided

Read my signature
Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by DaBullIT(m): 9:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
ddooskie:
undecided in Naeto C's voice *Kini Big deal?* when a Nairalander was chilling with TuPac & DaGrin lastweek, he didn't make a fuss about it.

You have a messed up sense of humor , just like me he he he

1 Like

Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by toyinkin(m): 9:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
Wetin concern me grin
Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by chimhigher(m): 9:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
y dZ sina rambo dey always dey dey wer davido dey..nawa 4 dat Guy ooo..

1 Like

Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
fpeter:
In TI's voice
#I don't want no mediocre
Quoting T.I. after going to church today.
Clap for yourself. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by sage2(m): 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
I am more concern about this. The height of joblessness.

Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by Rexnegro(m): 9:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
Vandelis:
davido chilling with foreign musician t.i
Kai we can downgrade ourselves ehn..
Why not t.I chilling with a foreign musician davido or better still davido and t.I chilling.....wich one be davido chilling with foreign musician t.I as if davido begged to chill with him.....

2 Likes

Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
an average Nigerian z a hater........ .
Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
Rexnegro:

Kai we can downgrade ourselves ehn..
Why not t.I chilling with a foreign musician davido or better still davido and t.I chilling.....wich one be davido chilling with foreign musician t.I as if davido begged to chill with him.....
get a life..at least him don make frontpage...since 2008 wey u be nairalander wich of ur post don make fp.comeeee respect urself make thunda with a little bit of lightening na faya u.. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by BANGERLEE1(m): 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
You Can lie?? Ehn... You are the reason we all have middle finger... This not London chilling alone Na india u go see..... this not London but Tanzania..for serengeti festival... Don't be so dumb!
Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 19, 2014
BANGERLEE1:
You Can lie?? Ehn... You are the reason we all have middle finger... This not London chilling alone Na india u go see..... this not London but Tanzania..for serengeti festival... Don't be so dumb!
sorry bro he is fpaged.nafn cn hurt any lnga...u don eva make fp b4 undecided undecided
Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
Davido I Know. But Who's T.I?
Re: Davido Chilling With T.i In London(pics) by Rexnegro(m): 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
get a life..at least him don make frontpage...since 2008 wey u be nairalander wich of ur post don make fp.comeeee respect urself make thunda with a little bit of lightening na faya u.. undecided undecided undecided undecided
U wey get lifee,see ur life outside ? So making frontpage in nairaland don turn competition abi ? Or as him make front page him receive bank account alert abi ? Ur foolishness na legendary sha... Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tekno To Wizkid: "Forgive And Forget, Let Me Produce A Track For You" / Crack In Iyanya And Don Jazzy's Mavin Records Relationship One Year After / Naira Marley Shutdown Abuja With His Legwork (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.