Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Chat With A Prophet : - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chat With A Prophet : (12307 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Seening A Prophet For A Wife Confirmation How True? / Is Majek Fashek A Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat With A Prophet : by lastchild: 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2014
proevan:

Then you have to do what you have never done to be where you ought to be.

1.Chronicles.4:10
like what?
Re: Chat With A Prophet : by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 21, 2014
lastchild:
like what?

Have you ever sincerely ask God what the problem is with your destiny ?

Amos.3:7 Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

Ask Him to reveal it to you
Re: Chat With A Prophet : by lastchild: 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2014
proevan:

Have you ever sincerely ask God what the problem is with your destiny ?

Amos.3:7 Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

Ask Him to reveal it to you
I know what my problem is,the solution is what am seeking, so no need asking God again, all I need from God is to solve this problem for me which I've asked him in many ways but no tangible result
Re: Chat With A Prophet : by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2014
lastchild:
I know what my problem is,the solution is what am seeking, so no need asking God again, all I need from God is to solve this problem for me which I've asked him in many ways but no tangible result

That is the shoot, the root of most problems are spiritual and majorly unknown by the people going through it. This I have come to know overtime by the experiences I have gained in counselling.
Re: Chat With A Prophet : by taigeronan: 7:27pm On Nov 05, 2016
Hi ther I'm peaches howa u?
Re: Chat With A Prophet : by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
taigeronan:
Hi ther I'm peaches howa u?

Hello peaches I am fine what can I do for you
Re: Chat With A Prophet : by lepasharon(f): 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
Another hungry one
Re: Chat With A Prophet : by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
lepasharon:
Another hungry one

lol rich woman.

"Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was." (2 Timothy 3:8-9).

"What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice." (Philippians 1:18).
Re: Chat With A Prophet : by taigeronan: 2:50am On Nov 27, 2016
proevan:

Hello peaches I am fine what can I do for you
Hi prophet!
I just want u to pray for me n that my creator will open up a door for me,I'm unemployed n used to work as a caregiver with terminally ill people,I'm a mother of 3 n have no income! I also need ur help to pray with me for this addiction n my family that god must bind us together with love n udersanding n heal my brother he's bi-polar n yo a word from god to remind mehe stil care please n thank u
Re: Chat With A Prophet : by taigeronan: 3:06am On Nov 27, 2016
lepasharon:
Another hungry one
What do u mean? Want ur bubble burst?
Re: Chat With A Prophet : by delishpot: 11:46am On Nov 27, 2016
lastchild:
like what?

What makes you think you have a spirit wife?
Re: Chat With A Prophet : by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
taigeronan:

Hi prophet!
I just want u to pray for me n that my creator will open up a door for me,I'm unemployed n used to work as a caregiver with terminally ill people,I'm a mother of 3 n have no income! I also need ur help to pray with me for this addiction n my family that god must bind us together with love n udersanding n heal my brother he's bi-polar n yo a word from god to remind mehe stil care please n thank u

MY whatsapp. 08050445886

"Behold, you have instructed many, and you have strengthened the weak hands. Your words have raised up him that was falling, and you have strengthened the feeble knees. But now it has come upon you, and you faint; it touches you, and you are troubled."

"Is not this your fear, your confidence, your hope, and the uprightness of your ways? Remember, I pray you, who ever perished, being innocent? or where were the righteous cut off?" (Job 4:3-7).
Re: Chat With A Prophet : by TomHagen: 7:50pm On Nov 27, 2016
proevan:

MY whatsapp. 08050445886

"Behold, you have instructed many, and you have strengthened the weak hands. Your words have raised up him that was falling, and you have strengthened the feeble knees. But now it has come upon you, and you faint; it touches you, and you are troubled."

"Is not this your fear, your confidence, your hope, and the uprightness of your ways? Remember, I pray you, who ever perished, being innocent? or where were the righteous cut off?" (Job 4:3-7).
Prophet I need ideas and uncommon favour this week. Please prophesy.
Re: Chat With A Prophet : by otemanuduno: 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2016
Anomnity:

Now you are telling us who you really are.Thats humility (if not subtle).Now withdraw the word "prophet" from your name and I leave you to play your game.
YOU ARE A FANATIC GUY!!! Though I am not a Christian, yet I see nothing wrong in what the OP has done so far. Go and sit down somewhere joor. People like you can kill for the sake of religion undecided
Re: Chat With A Prophet : by Nobody: 2:08am On Nov 28, 2016
TomHagen:

Four streamS of incomE in Genisis.

"And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads." (Genesis 2:10).

Let your work become your profession, talent and gift, not util they all Merged in one your income hasn't been fully potentialed.

May God give you ideals and His surplus mAnifest in your life this week in Jesus name.
Re: Chat With A Prophet : by delishpot: 11:16am On Nov 28, 2016
TomHagen:

I do not think he gives prophecy. He only tries to strengthen peoples faith.
Re: Chat With A Prophet : by TomHagen: 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2016
proevan:

Four streamS of incomE in Genisis.

"And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads." (Genesis 2:10).

Let your work become your profession, talent and gift, not util they all Merged in one your income hasn't been fully potentialed.

May God give you ideals and His surplus mAnifest in your life this week in Jesus name.
Amen.
Re: Chat With A Prophet : by StupidYorubaFool: 4:10pm On Nov 28, 2016
Anomnity:

https://www.nairaland.com/1844702/snatched-someones-guy-babe-before

MAY GOD DELIVER US FROM THESE LAST DAYS PROPHETS.BY THEIR FRUITS YE SHALL KNOW THEM.
hehehehe nairaland security agents has bursted that fraudster lol
baba u too much grin
Re: Chat With A Prophet : by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 29, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
hehehehe nairaland security agents has bursted that fraudster lol
baba u too much grin

Did you even bother to go through the thread.

I am an Author an that was purely fiction. Don't be over*zealous. Go through all my post on Nairaland. undecided
Re: Chat With A Prophet : by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 29, 2016
delishpot:

I do not think he gives prophecy. He only tries to strengthen peoples faith.

I do but not inhere. Not ethically right to tell the whole world you personal. Just only generalize in here through scriptures.

* some Nairalanders are kill joys.
Re: Chat With A Prophet : by delishpot: 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2016
proevan:

I do but not inhere. Not ethically right to tell the whole world you personal. Just only generalize in here through scriptures.

* some Nairalanders are kill joys.

Hmn, okay. Why don't you indicate that in the first post? So those who contact you would know.
Re: Chat With A Prophet : by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 29, 2016
@proevans . Let's have a chat about how you started. Perhaps a few reflection about your early life, the convictions and confirmations the Lord gave you..and not just exhortation, edification only

Many would want to know about that, but wouldn't come out boldly to ask, instead they choose to reject you.

I believe a prophet of the Lord isn't an ordinary man but a mouth piece of God and also a great man. Every great man had a story to tell, so let me hear you sir.
Re: Chat With A Prophet : by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
There is a difference between the call of God and the assingnment of the call. Most believers mistake the call for the assingment.

The call is the process through which we understand the word of God and also able to recognize His voice.

"And the LORD called yet again, Samuel. And Samuel arose and went to Eli, and said, Here am I; for you did call me. And he answered, I called not, my son; lie down again. Now Samuel did not yet know the LORD, neither was the word of the LORD yet revealed unto him." (1 Samuel 3:6-7).

This can take time : 3yrs for the disciples of Jesus. Thirteen for David etc.

The assignment is the work proper. And the longer the process of the call like for Jesus eighteen years the more sensitive the assingment.

My call has been a process of thirteen years but my assingment just started four years ago. Mind you I have done effective mInistry all those years.
Re: Chat With A Prophet : by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
Jacksonville:

@proevans . Let's have a chat about how you started. Perhaps a few reflection about your early life, the convictions and confirmations the Lord gave you..and not just exhortation, edification only

Many would want to know about that, but wouldn't come out boldly to ask, instead they choose to reject you.

I believe a prophet of the Lord isn't an ordinary man but a mouth piece of God and also a great man. Every great man had a story to tell, so let me hear you sir.

Outside the fact that I have always had indicators from pri and secondry sachool, my call/ first mAjor enconter with God was a dramatic one.
Re: Chat With A Prophet : by imagrg(m): 1:16am On Aug 19, 2017
Tell my future, Pastor.
Re: Chat With A Prophet : by Yo1235: 9:45am On Jan 07
2023 was a very challenging year for me. In May, my boyfriend of 1 year and 11 months broke up with me citing that he felt lost and needed time to focus on himself. He said that he wanted to continue being friends and that once he was back on his feet he would return to me. Note that we were in a long distance relationship. Since then he has stayed in touch to make sure that I was doing good. However, prior to the end of our relationship, I continuously showed up for this individual time and time again and bailed him out of many situations where he needed financial help. He asked me to loan him money for his relative, to fix his step dad’s car before he found out, to buy a ticket for a trip, to get some funds because he lost his money during his trip and so on. Now that our relationship has ended he is yet to repay that debt. In August, I saw him change his instagram photo to a picture with him and another girl. I then proceeded to message him in regard to the money simply asking that he gets on a payment plan ( I did not mention the photo I discovered, furthermore, he removed it later the day that he posted it). He made his first payment in August and since then he has failed to pay the agreed upon amount in full and at the appointed time. In December he messaged me stating that he would need to reduce the monthly payment which would mean that the 2 year old debt would not be recovered until an additional 3 years later. On New Year’s Day, I discovered that the female who I saw in the photo traveled, possibly to his country and he was liking her photos.

Right now I need a word from God. I am beyond broken. I just cannot fathom how someone who I’ve never done any harm to could betray me in this way. Whatever mountain he needed me to move, I moved it. Throughout our relationship when he failed to repay me, I never once let it get between us. And now he is blatantly lying to my face by omitting the fact that he’s talking to someone new. He’s not repaying me. And it’s eating at me daily that he’s now wanting to extend the timeline by another 3 years. He’s also sending mixed signals where he checks in on me outside of the money all while he’s probably still entertaining this girl. These issues have been weighing on me a lot and I’m just not sure what to do anymore. I want to collect on the debt but I find that the constant communication is keeping me in the same spot that he left me in May- I just can’t move on, it’s constantly on my mind. I need supernatural intervention. I need a word from God. Spiritually I am weak, physically I am drained and emotionally I’m just not here. I just don’t know what to do. I opened my heart to this person who pursued me for yearssss and now he’s just turned his back on the one person who did any and everything to make sure that he was okay. Saints, please pray for my strength

I am also struggling with someone else who came into my life since my ex broke up with me. On the surface, he seems like a nice guy and he does check on me a lot. But he wants to date multiple people and sometimes take a while to reply to messages. And then when I act accordingly by not texting him, he reaches out again. I’m not sure what it all means, but I just need wisdom to navigate that situation and I pray that God will enhance my ability to discern his true intentions and to see clearly these issues that I am faced with.

Thanks in advance for your help

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Church Politics Worse Than Nigerian Politics / Holy Communion Leftover: Should It Be Disposed Or Shared? / Grieve Not The Holy Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.