Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,681 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

PDP Wins Buruku Federal Constituency Seat In Benue, As APC Wins Online - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Wins Buruku Federal Constituency Seat In Benue, As APC Wins Online (3666 Views)

Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos / 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker / PDP Wins Enugu LG By Landslide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Wins Buruku Federal Constituency Seat In Benue, As APC Wins Online by Ayed44: 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
Buruku (Benue) – The Independent Electoral Commission has declared Mr John Tiav of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), winner of the re-contested Buruku Federal Constituency seat in Benue.

In a re-election held on Saturday in Buruku, Tiav scored 25,988 votes to defeat Mr John Tine of the Labour Party, who scored 3,602.

Mr Sekav Iyortyom of the All Progressive Congress scored 395 votes.

Alhaji Baba Abba-Yusuf, Benue Resident Commissioner, Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) , who also served as the returning officer, said Tiav met all requirements of the Electoral Act to be declared winner.

Abba-Yusuf who announced the result on Sunday in Buruku, said that the PDP candidate scored the highest number of votes.

He said that 101,198 eligible voters registered for the election, but only 30,378 turned out for the exercise.

He also commended both the candidates and their supporters for their peaceful conduct throughout the period of the election.

APC candidate withdrew from the contest a day to the election.

NAN reports that the Supreme Court had overturned the outcome of the first election conducted in 2011, and ordered for a fresh conduct, while excluding its previous winner, Mr Orker Jev of the APC.

An aspirant of the party, Mr Sekav Iyortyom, had challenged the outcome of the party’s primaries on the grounds that it was not won by Jev, who was declared winner by the party.

The aspirant had alleged that his name was fraudulently replaced with that of Jev, who later went to the House of Representatives to represent the constituency.

The court granted the prayers of Sekav and ordered for a fresh election.(NAN) http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/pdp-wins-buruku-federal-constituency-seat-benue/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Wins Buruku Federal Constituency Seat In Benue, As APC Wins Online by vicenteze: 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha

4 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Buruku Federal Constituency Seat In Benue, As APC Wins Online by Goddex: 7:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
They always win online.
Imagine, they didn't even take second place

PDP..........................first

Labour Party .. .........second

APShit . . . . . . . . . . . third, 395 votes, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahahahahahah

18 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Buruku Federal Constituency Seat In Benue, As APC Wins Online by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
APC should govern online

18 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Buruku Federal Constituency Seat In Benue, As APC Wins Online by mosalab(m): 7:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
PDP winning offline since 1999

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Wins Buruku Federal Constituency Seat In Benue, As APC Wins Online by seunlayi(m): 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
congratulation to Pdp

9 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Buruku Federal Constituency Seat In Benue, As APC Wins Online by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
After 2015 polls, APC will become AZT grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Wins Buruku Federal Constituency Seat In Benue, As APC Wins Online by soloafe: 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
congratulations to APC FOR ONLINE VICTORY. UP PDP.

8 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Buruku Federal Constituency Seat In Benue, As APC Wins Online by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
mikeansy:
APC should govern online
That is where they win in their fantasy world like Buhari is winning now

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Wins Buruku Federal Constituency Seat In Benue, As APC Wins Online by GODDYGEE91(m): 9:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
This is wht I av ben saying, dat majority of de electorates are not on d internet so there is no need 2 celebrate victory on d internet wen de voters dont even access 2 d net. Anyway its gud 4 dem.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Buruku Federal Constituency Seat In Benue, As APC Wins Online by aljharem(m): 9:31pm On Oct 19, 2014
I have told APC that there online propaganda will do them no good.

Tell us what you have to offer and not just telling us how bad PDP is

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Wins Buruku Federal Constituency Seat In Benue, As APC Wins Online by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
PDP goons here are daft...
APC candidate withdrew from the contest a day to the election.
That means that ÀPC supporters stayed away and it can tell from the turnout that PDP is unpopular in Benue.
He said that 101,198 eligible voters registered for the election, but only 30,378 turned out for the exercise.
Pdp has exhausted their goodwill and they have no say anymore in benue.

APC Rockks
PDP Sucks

3 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Buruku Federal Constituency Seat In Benue, As APC Wins Online by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
Hmm so politics is ongoing
Re: PDP Wins Buruku Federal Constituency Seat In Benue, As APC Wins Online by Goddex: 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2014
GODDYGEE91:
This is wht I av ben saying, dat majority of de electorates are not on d internet so there is no need 2 celebrate victory on d internet wen de voters dont even access 2 d net. Anyway its gud 4 dem.

They hire paid online bloggers to do propaganda.
Many of them will drink acid after 2015 elections

7 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Buruku Federal Constituency Seat In Benue, As APC Wins Online by GODDYGEE91(m): 9:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
Goddex:

They hire paid online bloggers to do propaganda.
Many of them will drink acid after 2015 elections

I think u r definitely right, I av ben noticing it 4 a long time.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Buruku Federal Constituency Seat In Benue, As APC Wins Online by aljharem(m): 9:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
GODDYGEE91:

I think u r definitely right, I av ben noticing it 4 a long time.

Lol Goddex just told you the truth. These APC people are paid

6 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Buruku Federal Constituency Seat In Benue, As APC Wins Online by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
The only reason Buhari and APC are ramping up fake online victories is so that they can intimidate others with violence after they loose election just as Buhari did in 2011!

They want to claim unexistent victory!

They think these virtual victories will allow Jega announce Buhari winner in an election Buhari did not win!

6 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Buruku Federal Constituency Seat In Benue, As APC Wins Online by donphilopus: 9:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
Goddex:
They always win online.
Imagine, they didn't even take second place

PDP..........................first

Labour Party .. .........second

APShit . . . . . . . . . . . third, 395 votes, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahahahahahah

Dullard. Didn't you see the part where they said the APC Candidate withdrew a day to the election?! People are just too dull in that Jonathanian school of thought!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Buruku Federal Constituency Seat In Benue, As APC Wins Online by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
barcanista:
That means that ÀPC supporters stayed away and it can tell from the turnout that PDP is unpopular in Benue.

APC Rockks
PDP Sucks

Will you please shut up!

7 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Buruku Federal Constituency Seat In Benue, As APC Wins Online by GODDYGEE91(m): 9:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
aljharem:

Lol Goddex just told you the truth. These APC people are paid

u r right I av seen anoda thread dat Buhari wud b sworn in 2moro by Sahara reporters n nairaland after defeating GEJ on e-poll.

1 Like

Re: PDP Wins Buruku Federal Constituency Seat In Benue, As APC Wins Online by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
donphilopus:

Dullard. Didn't you see the part where they said the APC Candidate withdrew a day to the election?! People are just too dull in that Jonathanian school of thought!
Pathetic people
Re: PDP Wins Buruku Federal Constituency Seat In Benue, As APC Wins Online by mrjangaweed: 9:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
barcanista:

APC Rockks
PDP Sucks

mugu is that all you have to say?

may thunder strike your ancestors to second death

useless bastard

2 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Buruku Federal Constituency Seat In Benue, As APC Wins Online by mrjangaweed: 10:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
donphilopus:

yet they got voted

are you mad?

shey you know that thunder go scatter your mama and papa there

2 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Buruku Federal Constituency Seat In Benue, As APC Wins Online by Mogidi: 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
WOW!!

Only 395 for APC, if this trend continues there might be no need for election next year.

How can a Northern party score 395 votes in its strongest region?

6 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Buruku Federal Constituency Seat In Benue, As APC Wins Online by Obinoscopy(m): 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
I really don't understand the judgement that led to the conduction of fresh election. A member of APC, Mr Sekav Iyortyom, challenged the outcome of the party's primaries and not the election itself so what should have been done would have been to substitute Mr Orker Jev's name with that of Mr Sekav Iyortyom (just like the Amaechi vs Omehia case). There was no need for a fresh election since the court never cancelled the INEC conducted election.

Or is there something I'm missing?

Oga Modream, abeg come and give me your view on this.
Re: PDP Wins Buruku Federal Constituency Seat In Benue, As APC Wins Online by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
Lol...
Re: PDP Wins Buruku Federal Constituency Seat In Benue, As APC Wins Online by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
barcanista:

APC Rockks
PDP Sucks
Always looking for cheap excuses to explain your serial failures, do you mind telling us why he withdraw a day to the election? My guess is that he was running away from the disgrace that awaited him but which was served him anyway. He knew he stood no chance against a better candidate and party and so sought the easy way out but the people still rejected him.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Buruku Federal Constituency Seat In Benue, As APC Wins Online by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
Some people are more daft that the dumbest..

Where in the world was there even an online voting for buruku LG? Who even knws it?

Mtcheeeeww!!
Re: PDP Wins Buruku Federal Constituency Seat In Benue, As APC Wins Online by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
Some people are more daft that the dumbest..

Where in the world was there even an online voting for buruku LG? Who even knws it?

Mtcheeeeww!!
We know Buruku LG and we know your party of supporters of APC lost there after all the noise.
Are u ok now?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Wins Buruku Federal Constituency Seat In Benue, As APC Wins Online by Blackfire(m): 11:11pm On Oct 19, 2014
fantasies VS realities

3 Likes

Re: PDP Wins Buruku Federal Constituency Seat In Benue, As APC Wins Online by Goddex: 11:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
The janjaweeeds are still celeberating Buhari's online victory on Sahara reporters while the PDP is sweeping victories
Re: PDP Wins Buruku Federal Constituency Seat In Benue, As APC Wins Online by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
Obinoscopy:
I really don't understand the judgement that led to the conduction of fresh election. A member of APC, Mr Sekav Iyortyom, challenged the outcome of the party's primaries and not the election itself so what should have been done would have been to substitute Mr Orker Jev's name with that of Mr Sekav Iyortyom (just like the Amaechi vs Omehia case). There was no need for a fresh election since the court never cancelled the INEC conducted election.

Or is there something I'm missing?

Oga Modream, abeg come and give me your view on this.
Obinoscopy pls I sent u a mail but I don't know if u saw it. The antispam bot removed my thread in the religious section. Pls I'll appreciate if I can get my thread back. Thanks a lot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opinion: The Incoming SGF Should be Dr Anyim Nyerere (photo) / APC Politics: Where Is Dr Chris Ngige? / Strong Indication That A Russian Backed Coup Will Soon Happen In Saudi & Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.