Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

UNBELIEVABLE!! Buhari Dances Shoki With His Daughter, Zahra After Winning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UNBELIEVABLE!! Buhari Dances Shoki With His Daughter, Zahra After Winning (3700 Views)

Fayose Expresses Deep Love For Aisha Buhari,dances Erotic/dirty With Her / VIDEO: Buhari Dances Shoki With His Daughter, Zahra After Winning / SAI BABA!! Buhari Dances Shoki With His Daughter, Zahra After Winning The Pres. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNBELIEVABLE!! Buhari Dances Shoki With His Daughter, Zahra After Winning by liljboy(m): 6:44am On Apr 04, 2015
The New Presidential-Elect, General
Muhammadu Buhari is in a happy and joyous
mood today, as he’s really excited after winning
the Presidential Election.
You might think at 79 Sai Baba still doesn’t
have the Moves, he Still Does..,
In the Video below, Buhari danced raw shoki
moves in his Sitting Room with his Daughter
Zahra and wife, Aishat as they kiss so
passionately.
Zahra, the Daughter of the New President-
Elect shared the video on her Facebook
Account.

DOWNLOAD VIDEO
http://yabaleftonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Buhari-Dances-Shoki-with-Daughter-Kisses-His-Wifemp4.jpg
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!! Buhari Dances Shoki With His Daughter, Zahra After Winning by Jude44: 6:51am On Apr 04, 2015
Na craze dey worry u, idiot... I go report u oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNBELIEVABLE!! Buhari Dances Shoki With His Daughter, Zahra After Winning by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 04, 2015
Better post the pix or video here, or that your link go expire there.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!! Buhari Dances Shoki With His Daughter, Zahra After Winning by rihgtiousneas: 7:50am On Apr 04, 2015
Over excitement can lead to anything grin
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!! Buhari Dances Shoki With His Daughter, Zahra After Winning by liljboy(m): 7:59am On Apr 04, 2015
aanumama:
Better post the pix or video here, or that your link go expire there.
lol forget na
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!! Buhari Dances Shoki With His Daughter, Zahra After Winning by yomalex(m): 8:59am On Apr 04, 2015
Ehn ehn
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!! Buhari Dances Shoki With His Daughter, Zahra After Winning by VoteOutPDPJona: 9:03am On Apr 04, 2015
I guess this is April fool in arrears. grin

Re: UNBELIEVABLE!! Buhari Dances Shoki With His Daughter, Zahra After Winning by MalcoImX: 9:08am On Apr 04, 2015
OP, I won't open that link. But if you can post the pictures, I can give you Zahra's number.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!! Buhari Dances Shoki With His Daughter, Zahra After Winning by liljboy(m): 9:43am On Apr 04, 2015
MalcoImX:
OP, I won't open that link. But if you can post the pictures, I can give you Zahra's number.
if you had it, u for no open the thread cos u for Don know whether dey dance etighi
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!! Buhari Dances Shoki With His Daughter, Zahra After Winning by MalcoImX: 9:55am On Apr 04, 2015
liljboy:
if you had it, u for no open the thread cos u for Don know whether dey dance etighi
You'll make a good detective. I'll recommend you to Oga as replacement for Ogar.

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE!! Buhari Dances Shoki With His Daughter, Zahra After Winning by sevantex(m): 11:31am On Apr 04, 2015
Kirikiri awaits some ppl sha...,U dy joke wit General fa?!!...,Issokay!
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!! Buhari Dances Shoki With His Daughter, Zahra After Winning by BoosBae(f): 12:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
OP you're a goat cry
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!! Buhari Dances Shoki With His Daughter, Zahra After Winning by cocokiller1(f): 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
nobi oly shoki
willl his olready weak bones allow him to dance
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!! Buhari Dances Shoki With His Daughter, Zahra After Winning by liljboy(m): 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2015
BoosBae:
OP you're a goat cry
likewise your offsprings
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!! Buhari Dances Shoki With His Daughter, Zahra After Winning by liljboy(m): 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
cocokiller1:
nobi oly shoki
willl his olready weak bones allow him to dance
I no talk anything o
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!! Buhari Dances Shoki With His Daughter, Zahra After Winning by osamaBUSH(m): 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
Point of correction OP the guys name is Buhari not Sai Baba sad
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!! Buhari Dances Shoki With His Daughter, Zahra After Winning by liljboy(m): 6:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
osamaBUSH:
Point of correction OP the guys name is Buhari not Sai Baba sad
u say?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!! Buhari Dances Shoki With His Daughter, Zahra After Winning by seunfly: 7:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ok
Re: UNBELIEVABLE!! Buhari Dances Shoki With His Daughter, Zahra After Winning by BoosBae(f): 7:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
liljboy:
likewise your offsprings
Fish grin

(1) (Reply)

'I Never Had A Girlfriend’ - UI Best Graduating Student / IPOB Release Video Of How A Look-a-like Buhari Was Imported / How Abba Kyari Died In Lagos, The City He Lived Most Of His Life (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.