Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,696 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Someone Would Like To Have Your Opinion On This!sincere Opinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Would Like To Have Your Opinion On This!sincere Opinion (1224 Views)

Your Sincere Opinion On This!!!... / Nairalanders, Please I Need Your Sincere Opinion And Advice / What Should I Do? I Need Sincere Opinion: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Would Like To Have Your Opinion On This!sincere Opinion by nomabeeee(f): 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
Culled from wedding digest nigeria and decided to share it here..enjoy and please comment wisely..thanks.. TO MEN:if your wife tells you that you re not good in bed after marriage and that she wants to teach you,What can you say about such a woman?and To WOMEN: can you marry a man that dosent satisfy you sexually with the hope to teach him after u marry him..plss answer according to ur gender..as for me..hmm I dnt think I would go into a sexually inclined relationship.lol.let's hear ur opinion guys..
Re: Someone Would Like To Have Your Opinion On This!sincere Opinion by wunderkiind(m): 9:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
just passing

1 Like

Re: Someone Would Like To Have Your Opinion On This!sincere Opinion by Rufex07(m): 9:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
There is nothing bad in learning, at least they are married. No one knows it all.

1 Like

Re: Someone Would Like To Have Your Opinion On This!sincere Opinion by tosyne2much(m): 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
By default, b4 marriage, everybody ought to be an amateur but world don evolve.. In as much as God does not allow you test run ur spouse b4 getting married, then this should give you a foresight that He expects you learn and teach each other after marriage just that the new rule we set for ourselves this days thereby looking for professionals in bed is not making us see the wrong benefits of marriage.. Mind you, do you know it's even sexy and romantic when you spouse tells you the right part and the best plcae to touch

2 Likes

Re: Someone Would Like To Have Your Opinion On This!sincere Opinion by nomabeeee(f): 9:29pm On Oct 19, 2014
tosyne2much:
By default, b4 marriage, everybody ought to be an amateur but world don evolve.. As long as God does not allow you to test run ur spouse b4 getting married, so He expects you learn and teach each other after marriage just that the new rule we set for ourselves on earth is not making us get the best out of marriage
nice one
Re: Someone Would Like To Have Your Opinion On This!sincere Opinion by Rapsainot(m): 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2014
tosyne2much:
By default, b4 marriage, everybody ought to be an amateur but world don evolve.. As long as God does not allow you to test run ur spouse b4 getting married, so He expects you learn and teach each other after marriage just that the new rule we set for ourselves on earth is not making us get the best out of marriage
you said it all

1 Like

Re: Someone Would Like To Have Your Opinion On This!sincere Opinion by Tallesty1(m): 9:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
Thundergringringringrin
Re: Someone Would Like To Have Your Opinion On This!sincere Opinion by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
nomabeeee:
Culled from wedding digest nigeria and decided to share it here..enjoy and please comment wisely..thanks.. TO MEN:if your wife tells you that you re not good in bed after marriage and that she wants to teach you,What can you say about such a woman?and To WOMEN: can you marry a man that dosent satisfy you sexually with the hope to teach him after u marry him..plss answer according to ur gender..as for me..hmm I dnt think I would go into a sexually inclined relationship.lol.let's hear ur opinion guys..
I will say nothing only to be appreciative that she is communicating which can make our love making a better one she knows where she wants to be touched and think I am not satisfying her since I love her I will be ready to learn and be the champion in bed that she deserve.

1 Like

Re: Someone Would Like To Have Your Opinion On This!sincere Opinion by iceberylin(m): 10:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
Abeg...Waitn carry me come here... undecided
Re: Someone Would Like To Have Your Opinion On This!sincere Opinion by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
iceberylin:
oya may our two,waka go..

i really hv to stop quoting u o
Re: Someone Would Like To Have Your Opinion On This!sincere Opinion by YungwizzzyChina: 10:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
nomabeeee:

I'll teach him

1 Like

Re: Someone Would Like To Have Your Opinion On This!sincere Opinion by Rexnegro(m): 10:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
tosyne2much:
Guy nice comment esp that word u used"test run"...I like that...
@op as for me who appreciate been thought what I don't know and would like to know...then I'll appreciate her teaching me to satisfy better as a man...because marrying her as the man here don't mean I know everytin better than her...beside what's the essence of marriage if teaching and learning from one another isn't part of it...?

2 Likes

Re: Someone Would Like To Have Your Opinion On This!sincere Opinion by tosyne2much(m): 10:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
Rexnegro:

Guy nice comment esp that word u used"test run"...I like that...
@op as for me who appreciate been thought what I don't know and would like to know...then I'll appreciate her teaching me to satisfy better as a man...because marrying her as the man here don't mean I know everytin better than her...beside what's the essence of marriage if teaching and learning from one another isn't part of it...?
thanks broda

2 Likes

Re: Someone Would Like To Have Your Opinion On This!sincere Opinion by nomabeeee(f): 11:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
Tallesty1:
Thundergringringringrin
talleSty1 pls hold ur thunder lol
Re: Someone Would Like To Have Your Opinion On This!sincere Opinion by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
nomabeeee:
sexually inclined relatioship..... U mean before marriage or in marriage?
Re: Someone Would Like To Have Your Opinion On This!sincere Opinion by nomabeeee(f): 11:26pm On Oct 19, 2014
iceberylin:
grin
Re: Someone Would Like To Have Your Opinion On This!sincere Opinion by nomabeeee(f): 11:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
Cutehector4u:
sexually inclined relatioship..... U mean before marriage or in marriage?
before marriage
Re: Someone Would Like To Have Your Opinion On This!sincere Opinion by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
nomabeeee:
before marriage
yh pls dont... Or else u'd feel guilty afterwards..

1 Like

Re: Someone Would Like To Have Your Opinion On This!sincere Opinion by iceberylin(m): 6:43am On Oct 20, 2014
Annypie:
oya may our two,waka go..

i really hv to stop quoting u o
You really don't have to.. wink
Re: Someone Would Like To Have Your Opinion On This!sincere Opinion by lawrenceunaa: 6:53am On Oct 20, 2014
e better say she teach u than to cheat on u grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Romance Setion Witches' Come In For Deliverance (night Virgin Cusade 2014) / Tips To Help You Spice Up Your Relationship / What Extent Would You Goon A Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.