Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola (31949 Views)

Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver / Ebola Latest: US Rejects Nigeria’s Request For Trial Drug / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2014
dasparrow:

@Bolded

Say what? Please do the world a favor and do NOT adopt nor have kids of your own. You are not emotionally and psychologically stable to raise children. The world has enough psychos that were raised by mentally sick people. We don't need you adding to that population. Be a good boy and keep taking your meds. As long as you don't skip your medication, I know you will be fine. Also, leave that dingy poorly lit basement apartment of yours once a while and take a walk in the park, meet new people and make new friends. It will help to make you less bitter and perhaps help you become emotionally stable.
Smh... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I feel sorry for you. How is doing the right thing is being bitter? Jeez! All you want is to keep increasing the population to deplete the earth resources and doomed the planet. You are one of those fools happy to give birth to too many children thereby advancing the poverty in Nigeria. When I look at the poverty cause by overpopulation and it makes me feel bad. How on earth could people just be reproducing without providing for them. I can now see the reason why many Nigerians are like refugees in many countries around the world, you twerp!

The earlier you realize overpopulation is a big problem the better for you to move on with your miserable life. I used to think you have a brain to reason but you have proved otherwise. Are you for real? Why are you against depopulation? I can't believe any modern human being would go against depopulation. Only the primitive human beings like you rejoice over large number of people in the slums of Makoko living like animals. I know most Nigerians aren't living but they are just existing for existing sake .

Dude, go hang yourself because you cannot reason like a human being with brain. You are full of sentiments and that is one of the factors while Nigerian society remains backward today. Bunch of i d i o t s!
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
Fulaman198:

You are right, but typically speaking mulattoes or half-breeds as you describe them tend to follow their white side more and will do anything to propagate hate and self-righteousness towards blacks or Africans. The best thing to do is to ignore the incompetento and let him dwell in his own artificial world.
Seriously?! Where are you guys getting that sh*t from? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed You primitive man.All you expect me to do is to live and think like a primitive man like you. I am not going to do that. If you cannot reconcile with my posts asking for change to develop and civilize Nigerians then you can as well f**king f**k off from quoting them.
Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
dasparrow:

Listen, let's have some conscience and call a spade a spade. I read the original post and it clearly stated that the school never mentioned that they would not be accepting students from countries that are or were affected by ebola. So why did they take the student's application fee? They should have stated very clearly on their admission's page on their website that students from countries affected by ebola are strongly advised not to apply. That way, they save potential applicants from such countries the money and time spent applying to these colleges. I consider it theft and deception to take money for a service you would not render. If they are not accepting students from countries affected by ebola, then colleges must make that very clear on their website before rejecting applicants who come from countries that are or were affected by ebola.

Some of you are so blinded by hatred for Nigeria that if the slave trade were still to exist, Negros like you will deliberately make sure the white man maltreats his black slaves forever. Where is your conscience CityNG? Dead I guess. Anyways, keep doing you if it helps you sleep well at night. The world health organization (W.H.O) has today officially declared Nigeria Ebola free. So haters can go and choke on their hateraid. At the end of the day, whether you defend USA from today till tomorrow, white america will never like you except you're caucasian. They don't even like the black americans talk less of those blacks born to African immigrants.

Why do you ask the question if you're going to just provide the answer that fits your bent position. That's an asinine character trait.

My conscience is intact and very much alive, sorry to disappoint you. I sleep very well at night, very very well grin

A private company, where I live, has the right to refuse service to anyone. The school reserved the right of service to the potential student.

It's well within their right to do so and I respect them.

As a father of two college students I prefer for the Chancellor to make a decision to protect my Daughters from an infectious disease.

This is not the only school in the world, take your foreign exchange and go somewhere else to study.

As far as the rest of your barking rants are concerned, I'm not interested in debating with you on those because you have a warped mind and incapable of reasoning.
Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by Fulaman198(m): 6:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
all4naija:
Seriously?! Where are you guys getting that sh*t from? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed You primitive man.All you expect me to do is to live and think like a primitive man like you. I am not going to do that. If you cannot reconcile with my posts asking for change to developed and civilized Nigerians then you can as well f**king f**k off from quoting them.

If you call cultural and traditional beauty "primitive" then you have more problems than I originally fathomed possible.
Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
Fulaman198:

If you call cultural and traditional beauty "primitive" then you have more problems than I originally fathomed possible.
Uh huh! Culture and tradition which haven't move the nation and people forward. You are just looking for sense of belonging in the modern world you are confused about. You can continue your primitive life in the forested village you came from least I care. Sorry, I can't help you! lipsrsealed
Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by Fulaman198(m): 6:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
all4naija:
Uh huh! Culture and tradition which haven't move the nation and people forward. You are just looking for sense of belonging in the modern world you are confused about. You can continue your primitive life in the forested village you came from least I care. Sorry, I can't help you! lipsrsealed

Our culture and tradition has absolutely nothing to do with Nigerian progress. When we have sellouts like yourself and Badluck Johnathan who bows down to everything white men do then we are held back.

You see the way Nigeria handled Ebola? Now compare that to the way United States is handling Ebola. Nigeria did a much better job. So all your butt-kissing of Oyibo men is really not working.
Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
Fulaman198:

Our culture and tradition has absolutely nothing to do with Nigerian progress. When we have sellouts like yourself and Badluck Johnathan who bows down to everything white men do then we are held back.

You see the way Nigeria handled Ebola? Now compare that to the way United States is handling Ebola. Nigeria did a much better job. So all your butt-kissing of Oyibo men is really not working.
Enough of the blames. How can you develop and civilize when you see modernity as an enemy? Go and f**K yourself, you primitive man who refuses to change and move forward! Backward i d i o t! Barbarian! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by Fulaman198(m): 6:23pm On Oct 20, 2014
all4naija:
Enough of the blames. How can you develop and civilize when you see modernity as an enemy? Go and f**K yourself, you primitive man who refuses to change and move forward! Backward i d i o t! Barbarian! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The only one here talking like a cave man is you. You use guttersnipe, low-class language which accurately depicts the form of schooling you must have gone through. Being Civilized is not being "white" or "white-washed", you should learn how to discern your buttocks from your mouth.
Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by bigfrancis21: 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
Fulaman198:

You are right, but typically speaking mulattoes or half-breeds as you describe them tend to follow their white side more and will do anything to propagate hate and self-righteousness towards blacks or Africans. The best thing to do is to ignore the incompetento and let him dwell in his own artificial world.

Not actually so. They might follow their white sides in terms of behaviour, manners and growing up as they are raised, most times, by their white mothers(black father-white mother), but they fiercely self-identify as 'black' when they become adults. Barack Obama, rapper Drake, actress Halle Berry, and current governor of Maryland, Anthony Brown are examples of 4 interracial adults who fiercely identify as black and wouldn't want it any other way.
Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 20, 2014
dasparrow:

Let me tell you something. All4naija is this self-hating biracial guy (product of a one black one white parent) that sleeps on Nairaland constantly looking for every opportunity to tear Nigeria down. People like him are the reason why I think black folks should generally think twice before breeding with caucasians. The end result is usually not pretty. All4naija is proof of that. He is always typing trash and I suspect that he has a psychological and spiritual problem. It is not easy being a halfbreed, neither here nor there, neither fully accepted by the caucasian race nor the black race. You know what I mean? So try not to waste your precious time engaging him in a lengthy conversation because doing so could drain one's IQ.
Bozo, I stand my grand that Nigeria needs to be developed and the people civilized like modern human beings. You can cry me a river over that and I don't care.

Are you serious? If there is one important thing I have come to understand about Nigerians is that they hate to hear the truth. I have asked for change in the way the people approach development and want the government to do something to civilize the people. What is hate in that? I am not going to stop until I see Nigerians taking the right path to development and standing for what is right. If you hate to hear the truth then my posts are going to hurt you very much because I am not going to stop asking for change for the better.
Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by Fulaman198(m): 6:28pm On Oct 20, 2014
bigfrancis21:

Not actually so. They might follow their white sides in terms of behaviour, manners and growing up as they are raised, most times, by their white mothers(black father-white mother), but they fiercely self-identify as 'black' when they become adults. Barack Obama, rapper Drake, actress Halle Berry, and current governor of Maryland, Anthony Brown are examples of 4 interracial adults who fiercely identify as black and wouldn't want it any other way.

You are right, but they have no choice to choose what they are in America where anyone who falls under the category of the "one-drop rule" is considered black. You can 3/4 white and 1/4 black and you would still be classified as black in America.

1 Like

Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
Fulaman198:

The only one here talking like a cave man is you. You use guttersnipe, low-class language which accurately depicts the form of schooling you must have gone through. Being Civilized is not being "white" or "white-washed", you should learn how to discern your buttocks from your mouth.
What are you talking about dirty hippo? Modern civilization is synonymous with white people you hate so much. The car you drive, the television you watch, the books you read, etc are all the ingenuity of the white people. Not to make mention of the computer and internet you are using to spew sh*ts on this forum. Please, go and do yourself some help by buying yourself a brain.You primitive man!
Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
cap28:

Has anyone ever told you that you are a braindead robot undecided

what is racist in what he said?
If you don't see how he blames white based on discrimination in that post it means you are a very biased human being. That is a big shame on your side. You ugly lizard!
Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by Fulaman198(m): 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
all4naija:

What are you talking about dirty hippo? Modern civilization is synonymous with white people you hate so much. The car you drive, the television you watch, the books you read, etc are all the ingenuity of the white people. Not to make mention of the computer and internet you are using to spew sh*ts on this forum. Please, go and do yourself some help by buying yourself a brain.You primitive man!

Modern civilization is synonymous with everyone worldwide I schooled you on this before, apparently you didn't learn one kobo worth of information.

The car I drive is a Japanese car, the TV I watch is non-existent because I don't have a TV, I use the internet. The books I read are not by white people mainly ROFLLLLLLLL so where is this stemming from again. The internet is an effort comprised of many brilliant minds worldwide. Obviously you don't know the Nigerian Philip Emeagwali and yet you call yourself a Nigerian? Shame! He played a big role in the construction of the internet and its various protocols (trust me I know this stuff I'm a Network Engineer). My computer is a Taiwanese product, try again. Nothing I own really is a product of "white men"

So my mentally challenged friend, what else are you going to tell me?
Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by tpiah2: 6:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
mr awalalogun and his five relatives should try another college nah?
Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
Fulaman198:

Modern civilization is synonymous with everyone worldwide I schooled you on this before, apparently you didn't learn one kobo worth of information.

The car I drive is a Japanese car, the TV I watch is non-existent because I don't have a TV, I use the internet. The books I read are not by white people mainly ROFLLLLLLLL so where is this stemming from again. The internet is an effort comprised of many brilliant minds worldwide. Obviously you don't know the Nigerian Philip Emeagwali and yet you call yourself a Nigerian? Shame! He played a big role in the construction of the internet and its various protocols (trust me I know this stuff I'm a Network Engineer). My computer is a Taiwanese product, try again. Nothing I own really is a product of "white men"

So my mentally challenged friend, what else are you going to tell me?

You need an education, forest dweller! The fact you don't know the brain behind those things means you don't know what you are saying. Modern civilized is the same thing as white man civilization,that is the very reason why Arab and your primitive kinds hate to associate with it.

The car you driver is not Japanese invention, i d i o t! It is sad I am even arguing with somebody who doesn't have a television to know what is happening around the world. What is more worse than that? You are exposing your primitiveness already. Look at the brain behind internet they are white people. Oh, shut it, you uneducated f o o l! Emeagwali only formulates algorithm to simulate a fast computer. Internet is possibly existing before he was born, you blunt! Your computer having a Taiwanese trademark doesn't make it that country's invention. It means they produce it because they have the tech transfer and the same can be said of Japan in many areas of the modern world. You would claim cements produce by Dangote cement company is invented by him because it is coming from his factory in Nigeria, where as it is not his invention. Stop trying to be smart when you are not.

Crawl back to the cave you came out of, you crying baby!
Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by Fulaman198(m): 6:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
all4naija:

You need an education, forest dweller! The fact you don't know the brain behind those things means you don't know what you are saying. Modern civilized is the same thing as white man civilization,that is the very reason why Arab and your primitive kinds hate to associate with it.

The car you driver is not Japanese invention, i d i o t! It is sad I am even arguing with somebody who doesn't have a television to know what is happening around the world. What is more worse than that? You are exposing your primitiveness already. Look at the brain behind internet they are white people. Oh, shut it, you uneducated f o o l! Emeagwali only formulate algorithm to simulate a fast computer. Internet is possibly existing before he was born, you blunt! Your computer having a Taiwanese trademark doesn't make it that country's invention. It means they produce it because they have the tech transfer and the same can be said of Japan in many areas of the modern world. You would claim cements produce by Dangote cement company is invented by him because it is coming from his factory in Nigeria, where as it is not his invention. Stop trying to be smart when you are not.

Crawl back to the cave you came out of, you crying baby!

If you honestly believe that everything tech-related are white innovations and inventions then you need help kid
Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
Fulaman198:

If you honestly believe that everything tech-related are white innovations and inventions then you need help kid
I said modern civilization is synonymous with white people. If you cannot accept that simple statement with the truth thereof then you can f**king go to hell.
Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by Fulaman198(m): 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2014
all4naija:
I said modern civilization is synonymous with white people. If you cannot accept that simple statement with the truth thereof then you can f**king go to hell.

Lol you really do need medication
Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2014
Fulaman198:

Lol you really do need medication
I know you do need it the most because you cannot reason with your brain. Cattle herdsman! Turkey brain!
Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by Fulaman198(m): 7:21pm On Oct 20, 2014
all4naija:
I know you do need it the most because you cannot reason with your brain. Cattle herdsman! Turkey brain!

Alright man, thank you I'm done arguing with you. Have a nice evening.
Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by iluvmoscow(m): 7:29pm On Oct 20, 2014
Wow. Same issue here in Moscow. Admissions for Ebola affected nations has been momentarily halted.

I told my director of International students affairs about my plans of traveling home to fix some important issues.

The lady bluntly replied " Daniel traveling to Nigeria isn't a problem, but your chances of coming back to Moscow is moderately wiry"

God help us.
Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
Sunofgod:
Ebola discrimination . . .

What of existing students from West Africa - if they travel on holiday back to West Africa will they be excluded?

Very brilliant point my friend. As in... this got me a bit like woah!!
Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by biafranqueen: 9:35pm On Oct 20, 2014
dasparrow:

@Bolded

He is the self-hating product of a white and black union. That is why he is so confused and bitter because he does not fit in anywhere. Neither blacks nor whites fully accept him. Can't you see that he is always typing rubbish on Nairaland thinking that he is making sense?
ok No Wonder his hatred is consuming his brain.
Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
dasparrow:

So you don't want Nairaland calling your country out on her bullshyte right? So that colleges in your country USA can keep taking application fees from West African students when these colleges have no intention of considering them for admission because of bias.

Listen here, we will keep calling USA out on her bullshyte! To be forewarned is to be forearmed. It is best Nigerians know the hell they will go through in the USA due to the ebola virus raging in some West African countries rather than for them to get to america and begin to suffer depression due to isolation and stigma from ignorant shallow minded bigoted americans. Anyways, thank God for the internet. People can now make informed decisions before journeying to far away bigoted lands like USA where even Negros like you are not wanted by white america.

As long as America keeps treating Africans like crap because of ebola, it will be reported here on the frontpage. Anyone who does not like it can go jump into the Bermuda triangle!

Nigerian is ebola free. USA is not! You can take that to the bank!

Oh please, loser. I'm more embarrassed that whoever that was had to apply to a community college. We're better than that. I didn't even know they had applications. (No offense to any Nigerians in community college who are reading this.)

Get a life and stop feeding this desperate imaginary online competition. It's embarrassing.

And it's hilarious that Nigerians keep insisting that America is so racist. At least we aren't bombing each other because of ethnicity. White Americans marry Black Americans with less trouble than the kind of intertribe nonsense I hear and witness in Nigeria. And Nigerians are all black! So what's the excuse there??
Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
dasparrow:

Cap28,

Long time. How are you?

Thanks for the article. You see, some of our people who live in the USA are busy running their mouth. They don't realize that when push comes to shove, even those who were born and raised in America to African parents will feel the heat. I see many of them come on Nairaland to cuss Nigerians out and I laugh. I was also born in the west and spent a greater part of my life there but I am not ignorant of the fact that when the chips are down, even if you were born and raised in the west, that would not matter to the whites as long as one has African parents or is black. You can see what this teenage football player is now going through despite being born and raised in USA. Whites don't even like their fellow citizens who are black from slavery descent much less those who are Africans or born to African parents. I feel for Africans currently living in USA. Whew, are they in for a bumpy ride. Most Americans are born bigots so I can imagine how they would use this ebola incidence as a license to discriminate. Thank God my family encouraged me to leave USA back then so that I can take part in NYSC.

LMFAO. You were not born here. No need to lend false credibility to your American hatred by pretending. No one born here calls America "your country". Every country has their faults. But there is no way you could be so resentful to a country that does as much for its citizens as America does that you could mentally disown it. No matter what gripes they have with individuals or temporary political leaders, Americans are fiercely patriotic to the country. I will forever be grateful to the country that birthed and raised me, educated me, and took care of my health. I attended one of the top 7 universities in the country, though I could never have dreamed of affording it. My brother has serious medical conditions that would have left him paralyzed in my blood country. So I know damn well what my country has done for me. And continues to do. THAT is what inspires patriotism. That, and reasonable confidence that justice will be done if I ever feel wronged.

In spite of the fact that my blood country has done NONE of those things for me or the people I care about, I retain a degree of patriotism for the simple fact that it birthed and raised my parents. And because I maintain hope that I can help to change it for the better, using the skills and degrees I obtained in my "depressing and isolating" birth country.

You are so full of shít, it's pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by kobonaire(m): 11:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
MissMeiya:

If you want something to make frontpage, it can't be about any other country but the US. The mods will tell you.
Yup many folks love to openly hate on the US .... thing is though they secretly luv 'merica wink
Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by igbo2011(m): 5:03am On Oct 21, 2014
GenBuhari:
My fellow Africans you are so daft!

Ebola is a hoax created in your minds by the white man to exploit you, humiliate you and discriminate against you , panic and terrorise you and depopulate you by getting you so fearful and panicked that you would rush to take their dangerous fake "Ebola" drugs that is designed to kill you.

Why do I say we are daft?

Consider this:

Name me a single instance in history when the white man has dealt with us and it has not resulted in us Africans not suffering genocide or exploitation?

Tell me a single instance in history when the white man has made an apology for his genocide against Africa.

Tell me any time the white man has promised that he would stop neo-colonialism and economic exploitation and domination of Africans.

So why is it that Africans do not consider the white man to be our enemy?

Well let me tell you if you have not worked it out.

The white man is our enemy and he is actively working towards our destruction.

repeat:

The white man is our deadly enemy and he is actively working towards our destruction.

Now we have established the white man is our deadly enemy lets consider why I say we are daft.

The same deadly enemy that has been committing genocide against us for hundreds of years suddenly tells us we have a deadly disease, and without getting our own doctors and scientist to investigate, we accept it.

This same enemy that has been working at eliminating us from the face of the earth, suddenly discovers a deadly disease amongst us that we did not discover ourselves, and we are not even sceptical?

This enemy that has been committing genocide against us for hundreds of years (and has refused to stop or apologise) is suddenly more concerned about our health than we are ourselves and we do not question their motives?

As the original humans on the earth we have lived millions of years without any recorded deadly illness wiping us out. Then suddenly in 1976 three deadly viruses turn up in Africa. HIV, Ebola and Murberg viruses all kindly discovered for us by our deadly enemy the white man yet we do not question it.

The white man who discovered the illness are also the ones profiting from the illness, the HIV drugs are very expensive and to prevent catching HIV white man sells us condoms. HIV is also a hoax, it is the treatment provided to us from the white man that kills people "diagnosed " with HIV - but that a topic for another day.

The white man our deadly enemy finds our illnesses and develops and provides us with the medicines and we do not see that something is not right there?

Today our white enemy is now planning to provide us with Ebola cure drugs and vaccines; you must not take these drugs it is aimed at de-populating us.
Those who have ears let them hear!!

[size=18pt]DO NOT TAKE ANY EBOLA VACCINES[/size]

African men are the weakest men in the world.
https://www.nairaland.com/1932006/why-african-men-weak

https://www.nairaland.com/1811699/enemies-africa

1 Like

Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by Nobody: 5:17am On Oct 21, 2014
MissMeiya:

Oh please, loser. I'm more embarrassed that whoever that was had to apply to a community collegeYou sounded intelligent here. We're better than that. I didn't even know they had applications. (No offense to any Nigerians in community college who are reading this.)

Get a life and stop feeding this desperate imaginary online competition. It's embarrassing.

And it's hilarious that Nigerians keep insisting that America is so racist. At least we aren't bombing each other because of ethnicity. White Americans marry Black Americans with less trouble than the kind of intertribe nonsense I hear and witness in Nigeria. And Nigerians are all black! So what's the excuse there?? till you got here. You're still a kid, keep feeding on junks
Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 21, 2014
Abba999:

Nigeria was cursed in 1914.

The curse was broken in 1966.

But nigerians induced the worse again but then, of the highest degree of curse in 1967.

God cursed Nigeria!

Na Only you God Curse Omo....Take it! Take it !
Re: Texas College Rejects Nigerian Applicant Over Ebola by Abba999(f): 10:24am On Oct 21, 2014
Mrkuvuki:

Na Only you God Curse Omo....Take it! Take it !

Your country is useless because you are a fool! grin cheesy undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Minister Of Health Calls For The Cancellation Of Environmental Sanitation / Man Sitting In The Middle Of The Road With His Sick Child (Photos) / Young Man Who Survived Fatal Motor Accident Gets Killed By Malaria. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.