Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Satellite Tv's - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Satellite Tv's (4978 Views)

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satellite Tv's by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
finally decided to get a new tv and I was checking online for some tv when I saw a LG satellite tv much information about the tv wasn't there after searching online through Google found out they have in built receivers and they come in 2 freeview and free Sat.But from all the online blogs I saw non is a Nigerian blog so I just want to seek info from people over here who are presently using the type how does it work and what stations do you in built on it.
Re: Satellite Tv's by jibikunle: 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
bro its true av installed one at ogbomoso for one of my friend .it comes with HD decoder inbuilt very sensitive to signal .u can even use it to track self .the one I am saying was 32 inch lg TV but av forgotten the model
Re: Satellite Tv's by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 20, 2014
Thanks for the reply will I need a dish outside if I get one?
Re: Satellite Tv's by jibikunle: 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2014
a dish will come with it
Re: Satellite Tv's by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2014
jibikunle:
bro its true av installed one at ogbomoso for one of my friend .it comes with HD decoder inbuilt very sensitive to signal .u can even use it to track self .the one I am saying was 32 inch lg TV but av forgotten the model

I have this particular tv but don't know how to set it up. I have a dstv dish I don't know if I can get freetoair stations with it.
Re: Satellite Tv's by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 26, 2014
colly227:

I have this particular tv but don't know how to set it up. I have a dstv dish I don't know if I can get freetoair stations with it.
you should probably get more info from the seller
Re: Satellite Tv's by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
blackchild09:

you should probably get more info from the seller

I did today and was told I can only get hooked to mytv religious stations. sad
Re: Satellite Tv's by gogodaye(m): 7:35pm On Jan 31, 2015

I did today and was told I can only get hooked to mytv religious stations. sad
That's a huge lie ( that can be equated to a half truth) told to you by the ignorant dealer you had discussions with.
I have the equivalent Samsung 32 LED satellite TV...running it alongside a 65cm and a DSTV branded 90cm dishes.
I am presently enjoying the Multitv stations on the 60cm dish, whilst l have access to some other station such as France24 (English & French) stv, Togo TV, (the bulk of the stations are in French though) on the 90cm owing to the satellites it is pointed at..
I guess you can get more than you most probably bargained for if you have a bigger dish to run your TV with.......
Note that ad you'd pointed out earlier.... You are eligible to free view free to air transmissions and pay per view...
Re: Satellite Tv's by UdinM2: 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hi guy's, i have same i just got recently which i have mounted, i get to see so many gotv stations programmed but only star-time guide, gotv advert station and nta 24 shows. How can get all runing?
I will appreciate your insightful advice.

(1) (Reply)

Dstv's New Compact Plus Bouquet / Gsky Power Vu Automatic Update Decoder / All About Connection And Installation Of 2011 Fta Receiver.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.