Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

To The Apc, Cap, Pdp, Pap, Tan, And Ant, Members! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To The Apc, Cap, Pdp, Pap, Tan, And Ant, Members! (990 Views)

Armed Soldiers Beating Innocent Citizens Now At Sun Tan Beach Badagry / Man Beaten ‘blue-black’ For Wearing APC Cap In Nyesom Wike’s Home Town - Pic / Who Does The APC Cap Fits Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Apc, Cap, Pdp, Pap, Tan, And Ant, Members! by rocgirl: 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
In the last 48 hours, I have kept relatively close tabs on this section with the hopes of atleast seeing new topics of interests. But, no thanks to you all, pages 1-10 of these section had been awashed with very boring and irritating GEJ till 2019 and Sai Buhari topics all day! (sotey MB don finish self). angry.angry

To the;
1. Ant Tan Camp: GEJ hasn't declared yet.
2. All Progressfulives Cramps Camp: At the moment, primaries hasn't been held. Buhari hasn't won the ticket, yet. It did cost the general his arms and legs to gather #27.5m. Make una no give the man winchy abeg! .angry.angry.angry

That said; any more of these topics and I swear, I'll join the race too! angry.angry.angry
Re: To The Apc, Cap, Pdp, Pap, Tan, And Ant, Members! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
Who sold the weed to you?

5 Likes

Re: To The Apc, Cap, Pdp, Pap, Tan, And Ant, Members! by eluquenson(m): 9:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
grin
Re: To The Apc, Cap, Pdp, Pap, Tan, And Ant, Members! by rocgirl: 9:40pm On Oct 19, 2014
That includes you too, Barcanista! angry.angry

2 Likes

Re: To The Apc, Cap, Pdp, Pap, Tan, And Ant, Members! by rocgirl: 9:41pm On Oct 19, 2014
eluquenson:
grin

Lmao...
I'm not laughing at all. angry
Re: To The Apc, Cap, Pdp, Pap, Tan, And Ant, Members! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
You're welcome to join the Progressives anytime. Let's join hands together and make it happen!

Change 2015!

1 Like

Re: To The Apc, Cap, Pdp, Pap, Tan, And Ant, Members! by mrjangaweed: 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
berem:
You're welcome to join the Progressives anytime. Let's join hands together and make it happen!

Change 2015!

mechie onu
nwata nwaanyi dika i
Re: To The Apc, Cap, Pdp, Pap, Tan, And Ant, Members! by rocgirl: 9:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
berem:

Change 2015!

Lmao...
Berem abeg oo! I meant that I will join the presidential race
Would APC give me the ticket ni?

1 Like

Re: To The Apc, Cap, Pdp, Pap, Tan, And Ant, Members! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
rocgirl:

Lmao...
Berem abeg oo! I meant that I will join the presidential race
Would APC give me the ticket ni?
get your 27million naira and buy your form. You're in already. grin

1 Like

Re: To The Apc, Cap, Pdp, Pap, Tan, And Ant, Members! by omenka(m): 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
berem:

Change 2015!
Re: To The Apc, Cap, Pdp, Pap, Tan, And Ant, Members! by JEITO: 10:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
GOODLUCK to all the aspirants and candidates. May the Best man @GEJ win
Re: To The Apc, Cap, Pdp, Pap, Tan, And Ant, Members! by mrjangaweed: 10:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
berem:

apc are theives

#facts
Re: To The Apc, Cap, Pdp, Pap, Tan, And Ant, Members! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
berem:
The form is even free for women
Re: To The Apc, Cap, Pdp, Pap, Tan, And Ant, Members! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
Obiagelli:

The form is even free for women
yeah I heard its free. Was only trying to know her reaction. grin
Rocgirl,go grab your form o! grin

1 Like

Re: To The Apc, Cap, Pdp, Pap, Tan, And Ant, Members! by rocgirl: 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
berem:

gringringrin
Iko'ja aye..
Re: To The Apc, Cap, Pdp, Pap, Tan, And Ant, Members! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 19, 2014
rocgirl:

gringringrin
Iko'ja aye..
cheesy
Re: To The Apc, Cap, Pdp, Pap, Tan, And Ant, Members! by rocgirl: 10:21pm On Oct 19, 2014
berem:
yeah I heard its free. Was only trying to know her reaction. grin
Rocgirl,go grab your form o! grin

gringringrin
Let me give it some 24 hours.
If I happen not to set my eyes on any of those topics by then, I'd go grab and pick up my free nomination form!
Thank you. gringringrin

(1) (Reply)

Protesting Staff Disrupt Labaran Maku’s Handover, Accuse Him Of Embezzling Funds / 2015 Election: Obasanjo Opposes APC’s Alleged Muslim-muslim Ticket / Aba: Tale Of A Forgotten City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.