Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Pdp & Apc Plan To Use This For 2015 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp & Apc Plan To Use This For 2015 Election (939 Views)

Gov. Yuguda Confirms Apc's Plan To Islamize Nigeria / Saraki Doesn't Deserve Pity,He &His Gang Of Thieves Scattered APC's Plan-Igbokwe / Saraki Doesn’t Deserve Pity, He And His Gang Of Thieves Scattered Apc’s Plan – I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp & Apc Plan To Use This For 2015 Election by Onlinebizexpert(m): 10:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
Since election is near, people now need a very effective campaign method

Do you know that your success in life depends on the amount of connection you have.

Recently nigerians registered their phone numbers and I was opportuned to have these numbers in my database

These phone numbers are upto 80 million or more

The phone number database I have is arranged in local government area in each state for the 36 states in nigeria and it contains all the major network providers like mtn glo airtel etisalat etc

These phone numbers can be used for advert, crusade,election, connection, marketing and so much more.

HOW CAN I GET THESE NUMBERS

I sell these numbers according to states, the numbers are divided into

RICH STATES

OTHER STATES

RICH STATE contains phone number of people in states that have high commercial value and also political importance

States like LAGOS, PORTHARCOURT, ABUJA,KANO, ABA, ONITSHA

To purchase phone numbers in these states would cost you 10,000 naira only

Other states: the phonenumbers from remaining states in nigeria are found here

PRICE is 6000 naira per state

Do not look at the cost of these numbers but at the gain you will make from it

Imagine marketing your product of 5000 naira to 1000 people and 500 people purchase it

You will have 500 x 5000 = 2,500,000 naira in your pocket

This is good business

To get your own copy of these phone numbers

Call me on 08116949419

Note: this is not scam as I put my personal mobile number here for you to use

You can look at the picture below for more proof

Hurry now before offer ends.

Re: Pdp & Apc Plan To Use This For 2015 Election by 1stola: 10:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
you mumu o
Re: Pdp & Apc Plan To Use This For 2015 Election by Onlinebizexpert(m): 10:38pm On Oct 19, 2014
1stola:
you mumu o

Tnx
Re: Pdp & Apc Plan To Use This For 2015 Election by Sunofgod(m): 10:40pm On Oct 19, 2014
Becomrich . .. . ?

Na so you dey 'Becomrich'.....?

Wetin be last price?
Re: Pdp & Apc Plan To Use This For 2015 Election by tollu: 10:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
LOL. Hustle never sleeps. Ride on OP
Re: Pdp & Apc Plan To Use This For 2015 Election by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
There is nothing like PORT HARCOURT, ABA, or ONITSHA States. Its Rivers, Abia, and Anambra States.

1 Like

Re: Pdp & Apc Plan To Use This For 2015 Election by Onlinebizexpert(m): 10:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
abelbriggs:
There is nothing like PORT HARCOURT, ABA, or ONITSHA States. Its Rivers, Abia, and Anambra States.

Tnx buh I used the names people can relate with

1 Like

Re: Pdp & Apc Plan To Use This For 2015 Election by Onlinebizexpert(m): 10:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
Sunofgod:
Becomrich . .. . ?

Na so you dey 'Becomrich'.....?

Wetin be last price?

Of
Re: Pdp & Apc Plan To Use This For 2015 Election by hushmail: 10:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
d last time i checked Aba n Onitsha r cities not states

dont know abt Port Harcourt grin
Re: Pdp & Apc Plan To Use This For 2015 Election by Sunofgod(m): 10:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:

Of

The 80 million numbers - posted on this thread?

Abi na 6k (minus wetin)
Re: Pdp & Apc Plan To Use This For 2015 Election by Onlinebizexpert(m): 11:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
Sunofgod:

The 80 million numbers - posted on this thread?

Abi na 6k (minus wetin)

It is sold state by state
Re: Pdp & Apc Plan To Use This For 2015 Election by Sunofgod(m): 11:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:

It is sold state by state

No shakin . . ..
Re: Pdp & Apc Plan To Use This For 2015 Election by Onlinebizexpert(m): 11:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
Sunofgod:

No shakin . . ..

Which state r u interested in
Re: Pdp & Apc Plan To Use This For 2015 Election by Onlinebizexpert(m): 11:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
hushmail:
d last time i checked Aba n Onitsha r cities not states

dont know abt Port Harcourt grin

Sir am aware I just wanted to use names people are conversant with

(1) (Reply)

Afenifere Cautions Kwara Govt Over Yoruba Rulers / Ahmed Magagi Tinubu, The Eze Obi Of Igboland, the king of Igbo / How Is Collection Of D Permanent Voters Card Going On In Your Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.