Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

What's The Funniest Sms You've Received? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What's The Funniest Sms You've Received? (2815 Views)

Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? / Laughing Time Again With The Funniest Joke Of Akpos !!! / What's The Funniest/craziest Facebook Status You've Ever Read Or Posted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Funniest Sms You've Received? by rocgirl: 10:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
gringringrin

Here are a list of the some of the funniest messages I've ever received in this little life of mine.
Here goes:
Buba, I ve call you sice mornin you didnt pick my cal, pls my leav I need your voice.
I mic you.
I want you to know that 143.
Like I told, my name is boy, I'm a Warri-Boy.
I ove yhu, rocgirl bby.
I am 223. Daddy kpeme when I was 17 of age.
gringringrin

Add yours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Funniest Sms You've Received? by okonja(m): 11:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
One word for this ^^...."Trash" angry angry
Re: What's The Funniest Sms You've Received? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
joblessness undecided

2 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Sms You've Received? by chimerase2: 11:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
Bia dis gal dnt u knw dat 2moro is skul and u will be late for skul eh
Oya kiakia run to sleep
Mtcheew all dis small children of secondarians embarassed
Re: What's The Funniest Sms You've Received? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
Am i the only one that doesn't find this remotely funny

3 Likes

Re: What's The Funniest Sms You've Received? by lawrenceunaa: 11:16pm On Oct 19, 2014
from mtn :
dear 070387***** u have won a prize on the on going centenary draws text ...... to ....... to claim ur prize
SMS cos #100

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Sms You've Received? by ERCROSS(m): 11:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
O.p..
U deserve a thunderous slap to reset that ur brain for u..
wen d NL bash group finish wit u..
U go blame urself say u open dis thread...
Hian...
undecided
Re: What's The Funniest Sms You've Received? by rocgirl: 11:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
lawrenceunaa:
from mtn :
dear 070387*****u have won a prize on the on going centenary draws text ...... to ....... to claim ur prize
SMS cos #100

Could imagine.
That moment when your heart stops beating for a split second.
They nearly gave me those too!. gringrin
Re: What's The Funniest Sms You've Received? by chimerase2: 11:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
Khalessi:
didn't u see de above comments undecided
Re: What's The Funniest Sms You've Received? by rocgirl: 11:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
[quote author=chimerase2 post=27286398]Bia dis gal dnt u knw dat 2moro is skul and u will be late for skul eh
Oya kiakia run to sleep
Mtcheew all dis small children of secondarians embarassed[/quot]e

Lmao..
Secondarians? Where'd you get that from? gringrin
Re: What's The Funniest Sms You've Received? by chimerase2: 11:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
rocgirl:

Could imagine.
wat is funny der nw, y showing ur 23 teeths eh dis gal
Believe u me I still de vex for dat rubbish u call u posted
If I slap u eh with dis kind vex believe u me again even God go shock angry
Re: What's The Funniest Sms You've Received? by chimerase2: 11:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
[quote author=rocgirl post=27286662][/quote]shey u dn call amu play angry
Dey dn text u slap before? undecided
Re: What's The Funniest Sms You've Received? by rocgirl: 11:31pm On Oct 19, 2014
Khalessi:
Well then, share yours if you've got any. Could be alot funnier, who knows.
Re: What's The Funniest Sms You've Received? by lawrenceunaa: 11:32pm On Oct 19, 2014
rocgirl:

Could imagine.
lol
Re: What's The Funniest Sms You've Received? by rocgirl: 11:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
lawrenceunaa:
lol

Lol.
Re: What's The Funniest Sms You've Received? by haywire07(m): 11:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
Idiot Op

Re: What's The Funniest Sms You've Received? by WIZGUY69(m): 12:15am On Oct 20, 2014
[size=48]NONSENSE [/size]
Re: What's The Funniest Sms You've Received? by iceberylin(m): 7:38am On Oct 20, 2014
Khalessi:
You are not alone cry
Re: What's The Funniest Sms You've Received? by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 20, 2014
hmmm, see those angry faces. It's likely that most you guys bashing this lady are guity of those kinda text messages. grin tongue
Re: What's The Funniest Sms You've Received? by marieolae(f): 7:59am On Oct 20, 2014
Khalessi:
I find it funny. You gat no sense of humour tongue
Re: What's The Funniest Sms You've Received? by rocgirl: 8:12am On Oct 20, 2014
missberrypop5:
hmmm, see those angry faces. It's likely that most you guys bashing this lady are guity of those kinda text messages. grin tongue

Exactly my thoughts too. It's the kinda text messages they send to girls. angry.angry
Re: What's The Funniest Sms You've Received? by rocgirl: 8:15am On Oct 20, 2014
marieolae:
Thanks mariolae.
Biko, include yours if you've got any to share. gringrin
Re: What's The Funniest Sms You've Received? by Lordabas: 8:18am On Oct 20, 2014

Men are like bank accounts without a lot of money, they don't generate a lot of interest!

...A naija girl texted me that
cheesy
Re: What's The Funniest Sms You've Received? by destante(f): 8:20am On Oct 20, 2014
hehe. but they are more of weird than funny to meah sha.
Re: What's The Funniest Sms You've Received? by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 20, 2014
rocgirl:

Exactly my thoughts too. It's the kinda text messages they send to girls. angry.angry
my dear, don't mind them. Na guity concon deh vex them. Lemme add my own jawe..
"You have just won 550,000 in the on go Cocacola pormor call Mr. Musa on 08031234567 to claim your prize" and i'm like, those this iidiot think i'm a fool? Cocacola no sabi type correct english.
Re: What's The Funniest Sms You've Received? by vacant06(m): 8:37am On Oct 20, 2014
Was sent from a friend .....press one to kill ur self press two to faint press three to explode
Re: What's The Funniest Sms You've Received? by rocgirl: 8:57am On Oct 20, 2014
Lordabas:

Men are like bank accounts without a lot of money, they don't generate a lot of interest!

...A naija girl texted me that
cheesy

Hmm..
Was she your gf? Weren't you showing some form of interest in the rel? gringringrin
Re: What's The Funniest Sms You've Received? by rocgirl: 8:59am On Oct 20, 2014
missberrypop5:
my dear, don't mind them. Na guity concon deh vex them. Lemme add my own jawe..
"You have just won 550,000 in the on go Cocacola pormor call Mr. Musa on 08031234567 to claim your prize" and i'm like, those this iidiot think i'm a fool? Cocacola no sabi type correct english.

Lmao...
Ponmo ke?? gringringrin
Re: What's The Funniest Sms You've Received? by rocgirl: 9:01am On Oct 20, 2014
vacant06:
Was sent from a friend .....press one to kill ur self press two to faint press three to explode

Lol..
Point and kill. Like say you be catfish..
Re: What's The Funniest Sms You've Received? by rocgirl: 9:07am On Oct 20, 2014
destante:
hehe. but they are more of weird than funny to meah sha.

Word!
Exactly my thoughts when I got them. But, to actually think time and money was spent to send me that heap of trash was a lot more funnier, to say the least.

1 Like

Re: What's The Funniest Sms You've Received? by cooljoe(m): 10:24am On Oct 20, 2014
marieolae:
r u sure u wana go down dat road?
Re: What's The Funniest Sms You've Received? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2014
I received a wedding invite categorically telling me not to expect any after wedding reception and also highlighting the fact that there will be no need for bringing gifts too....It was really funny.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out How People Eat Chicken!!! / Meme For This Pic / C.A.C Pastors Be Like This When Introducing Them To The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.