Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

EBOLA: Liberia's President Writes Heartbreaking Letter To The World - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EBOLA: Liberia's President Writes Heartbreaking Letter To The World (2648 Views)

Ebola: Liberia's President Writes Moving Letter To The World / Ebola: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Over Virus Spread / Ex-Senate President Writes Obasanjo, Blasts Ex-President Over Letter To Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EBOLA: Liberia's President Writes Heartbreaking Letter To The World by arsetalks(m): 7:33am On Oct 20, 2014
Heart breaking. If only America which the bulk of Africa hold in high esteem did not act such an hypocrite we will probably have overcome this.

I sincerely hope this will finally make Africa sit up. I sincerely believe aside the wars in the different nations, corruption contributed majorly to the problem.

Instead of invest in infrastructure, they rather invest in their own pocket. Let's hope against hope that this will bring about a change and hopefully not at a bigger price.
Re: EBOLA: Liberia's President Writes Heartbreaking Letter To The World by Btruth: 7:50am On Oct 20, 2014
Moderator, can you please move this to the front page. Thank you.
Re: EBOLA: Liberia's President Writes Heartbreaking Letter To The World by thewarrior72: 9:18am On Oct 20, 2014
GenBuhari:
My fellow Africans you are so daft!

Ebola is a hoax created in your minds by the white man to exploit you, humiliate you and discriminate against you , panic and terrorise you and depopulate you by getting you so fearful and panicked that you would rush to take their dangerous fake "Ebola" drugs that is designed to kill you.

Why do I say we are daft?

Consider this:

Name me a single instance in history when the white man has dealt with us and it has not resulted in us Africans not suffering genocide or exploitation?

Tell me a single instance in history when the white man has made an apology for his genocide against Africa.

Tell me any time the white man has promised that he would stop neo-colonialism and economic exploitation and domination of Africans.

So why is it that Africans do not consider the white man to be our enemy?

Well let me tell you if you have not worked it out.

The white man is our enemy and he is actively working towards our destruction.

repeat:

The white man is our deadly enemy and he is actively working towards our destruction.

Now we have established the white man is our deadly enemy lets consider why I say we are daft.

The same deadly enemy that has been committing genocide against us for hundreds of years suddenly tells us we have a deadly disease, and without getting our own doctors and scientist to investigate, we accept it.

This same enemy that has been working at eliminating us from the face of the earth, suddenly discovers a deadly disease amongst us that we did not discover ourselves, and we are not even sceptical?

This enemy that has been committing genocide against us for hundreds of years (and has refused to stop or apologise) is suddenly more concerned about our health than we are ourselves and we do not question their motives?

As the original humans on the earth we have lived millions of years without any recorded deadly illness wiping us out. Then suddenly in 1976 three deadly viruses turn up in Africa. HIV, Ebola and Murberg viruses all kindly discovered for us by our deadly enemy the white man yet we do not question it.

The white man who discovered the illness are also the ones profiting from the illness, the HIV drugs are very expensive and to prevent catching HIV white man sells us condoms. HIV is also a hoax, it is the treatment provided to us from the white man that kills people "diagnosed " with HIV - but that a topic for another day.

The white man our deadly enemy finds our illnesses and develops and provides us with the medicines and we do not see that something is not right there?

Today our white enemy is now planning to provide us with Ebola cure drugs and vaccines; you must not take these drugs it is aimed at de-populating us.
Those who have ears let them hear!!

DO NOT TAKE ANY EBOLA VACCINES
Fooool

1 Like

Re: EBOLA: Liberia's President Writes Heartbreaking Letter To The World by Korrection(m): 9:30am On Oct 20, 2014
If nigeria should help them now,tommorrow when their economy gets better like south africa..they will start rejecting us,killing nigerians and putting bans on us. In all these we are still the big brother and boss...
Re: EBOLA: Liberia's President Writes Heartbreaking Letter To The World by MDelgado(m): 9:34am On Oct 20, 2014
GenBuhari:
My fellow Africans you are so daft!

Ebola is a hoax created in your minds by the white man to exploit you, humiliate you and discriminate against you , panic and terrorise you and depopulate you by getting you so fearful and panicked that you would rush to take their dangerous fake "Ebola" drugs that is designed to kill you.

Why do I say we are daft?

Consider this:

Name me a single instance in history when the white man has dealt with us and it has not resulted in us Africans not suffering genocide or exploitation?

Tell me a single instance in history when the white man has made an apology for his genocide against Africa.

Tell me any time the white man has promised that he would stop neo-colonialism and economic exploitation and domination of Africans.

So why is it that Africans do not consider the white man to be our enemy?

Well let me tell you if you have not worked it out.

The white man is our enemy and he is actively working towards our destruction.

repeat:

The white man is our deadly enemy and he is actively working towards our destruction.

Now we have established the white man is our deadly enemy lets consider why I say we are daft.

The same deadly enemy that has been committing genocide against us for hundreds of years suddenly tells us we have a deadly disease, and without getting our own doctors and scientist to investigate, we accept it.

This same enemy that has been working at eliminating us from the face of the earth, suddenly discovers a deadly disease amongst us that we did not discover ourselves, and we are not even sceptical?

This enemy that has been committing genocide against us for hundreds of years (and has refused to stop or apologise) is suddenly more concerned about our health than we are ourselves and we do not question their motives?

As the original humans on the earth we have lived millions of years without any recorded deadly illness wiping us out. Then suddenly in 1976 three deadly viruses turn up in Africa. HIV, Ebola and Murberg viruses all kindly discovered for us by our deadly enemy the white man yet we do not question it.

The white man who discovered the illness are also the ones profiting from the illness, the HIV drugs are very expensive and to prevent catching HIV white man sells us condoms. HIV is also a hoax, it is the treatment provided to us from the white man that kills people "diagnosed " with HIV - but that a topic for another day.

The white man our deadly enemy finds our illnesses and develops and provides us with the medicines and we do not see that something is not right there?

Today our white enemy is now planning to provide us with Ebola cure drugs and vaccines; you must not take these drugs it is aimed at de-populating us.
Those who have ears let them hear!!

DO NOT TAKE ANY EBOLA VACCINES

God bless you bro..if african can unite and fight ebola,I believe it would become history..Nigeria has done it and today we are free from the spectre of ebola..
Re: EBOLA: Liberia's President Writes Heartbreaking Letter To The World by thewarrior72: 9:35am On Oct 20, 2014
I'm really touched by this letter.Well...the Lord will make a way
Re: EBOLA: Liberia's President Writes Heartbreaking Letter To The World by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 20, 2014
Ebola does not exist.
Nigeria is playing to a script supplied to it by USA.
I believe sometime in the future they will claim that Nigeria has Ebola again.
MDelgado:

God bless you bro..if african can unite and fight ebola,I believe it would become history..Nigeria has done it and today we are free from the spectre of ebola..
Re: EBOLA: Liberia's President Writes Heartbreaking Letter To The World by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 20, 2014
Africans are doomed because they cannot stop themselves trusting their deadly enemy with their lives.

Perhaps if we are really this daft then we deserve to be destructed. undecided

The worst thing is that trying to tell them the truth can't even get Africans thinking that the white man may be planning to do them harm.

1 Like

Re: EBOLA: Liberia's President Writes Heartbreaking Letter To The World by tiswell(m): 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
samflexxy:
cry I pray god will deliver liberians from d dominic spirit of ebola
Dominic=>demonic
Re: EBOLA: Liberia's President Writes Heartbreaking Letter To The World by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 20, 2014
it is well. Canada just donated another $30m and sent over 800 trial vaccines packed in -80 degrees centigrade dry ice to support the fight against Ebola.
Re: EBOLA: Liberia's President Writes Heartbreaking Letter To The World by ROCKJ1(m): 12:27am On Oct 23, 2014
On a lighter note, madam president you forgot to add that your country Liberia is a major exporter of the Ebola virus. You exported to Nigeria and America and put us on high tension wire.
Re: EBOLA: Liberia's President Writes Heartbreaking Letter To The World by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 23, 2014
[size=28pt]Warning:Africans beware, the evil white man has created a deadly vaccine aimed at killing you.

Ebola is a hoax and cannot kill you, however the "vaccine" may kill you![/size]
saxywale:
it is well. Canada just donated another $30m and sent over 800 trial vaccines packed in -80 degrees centigrade dry ice to support the fight against Ebola.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EBOLA: Liberia's President Writes Heartbreaking Letter To The World by Nctrice(m): 12:52am On Oct 23, 2014
Now I feel like I should Volunteer! Please how do I go about volunteering as a health worker to contribute my quarter to the fight against Ebola?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Response To OLISAH METUH On APC Manifesto On Job Creation / Awka Flyover Construction Diary (pics) / Rejected, Dejected, Vetoed And Precluded- Sylva Begins To Grouch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.