Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Choosing Between Nokia android and windows Phones - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Choosing Between Nokia android and windows Phones (3969 Views)

How Good Are Windows Phones? / Nokia Android Phone Will Be Released In January 2014 / What Is The Difference Btw Windows Phones And Non-Windows Smart Phones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choosing Between Nokia android and windows Phones by jenzy: 10:43am On Oct 24, 2014
Pls i would like to get more infor on the picture quality of the lumia 630, since it doesn't come wit a flash.
Re: Choosing Between Nokia android and windows Phones by stanzy(m): 11:02am On Oct 24, 2014
I've got a nokiq lumia but can't play my loved fifa or pes. Any help on this cos the ones have tried are always trial versions and allowed once.
Re: Choosing Between Nokia android and windows Phones by martineverest(m): 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
Hahaha.....u are far behind in apps..windows have fifa 15.u re directly linked to xbox games(games store for xbox) with ur win phone.xbox console is a major rival to ps4.microsoft also bought minecraft mohjang,a major game developer.game developers re porting their games to windows ahead of windows 10 release.
Khalidsarki:
hmm seriouz?, buh android gat mre movie games. . .i dnt tink windows gat pes, fifa and gangster . .i lov games alot
Re: Choosing Between Nokia android and windows Phones by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
martineverest:
Hahaha.....u are far behind in apps..windows have fifa 15.u re directly linked to xbox games(games store for xbox) with ur win phone.xbox console is a major rival to ps4.microsoft also bought minecraft mohjang,a major game developer.game developers re porting their games to windows ahead of windows 10 release.
really?? .. i searchd most playd games on windows stores buh only few are there lyk realfutball, gtf, the sims and others. .ehen b4 i 4get, i can't download games above 30MB on lumia phnes wit cellular data xpect wit wifi connexion
Re: Choosing Between Nokia android and windows Phones by martineverest(m): 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2014
Which lumia re u using
Khalidsarki:
really?? .. i searchd most playd games on windows stores buh only few are there lyk realfutball, gtf, the sims and others. .ehen b4 i 4get, i can't download games above 30MB on lumia phnes wit cellular data xpect wit wifi connexion
Re: Choosing Between Nokia android and windows Phones by martineverest(m): 1:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
Khalidsarki:
Re: Choosing Between Nokia android and windows Phones by Craven: 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
martineverest:
Apps is no longer a problem with windows phone.dey ve got loads of apps in last three months.about 400k apps in their store.all major apps found in android are nnow in windows

This is not true. Applications are still a problem with Windows Phone. Popular apps that were created for iOS and Android a long time ago still haven't found their way to the Windows Phone market. This is mainly because these app developers don't care too much for Windows Phone. And there is usually the fact that major apps take too long to be available on the Windows Phone Store. Example? BBM, Instagram, Flipagram, and many more; they all took months to he available on the Store. The reason is apparent; none of these developers take Windows Phone seriously.

Apps such as QuizUp and Punfound are examples of how frustrating the Windows Phone OS can be. All my peers have these apps, and it is frustrating for me to watch them enjoy them because there isn't a version available for Windows Phone.

Windows Phone might have more apps on their market, but these apps are useless and usually have poor designs.

Yes, Windows Phone have major apps, but then when new, popular apps are being created for iOS and Android, they either take too long to be available for Windows Phone devices or they don't come at all.

When it comes to applications (and if you're savvy with phone apps), Windows Phone is a frustrating device.
Re: Choosing Between Nokia android and windows Phones by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
martineverest:
Which lumia re u using
lumia 520. . Nat only lumia 520 it is common in almst all lumia phnes
Re: Choosing Between Nokia android and windows Phones by martineverest(m): 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
True...developer had never believed in win os.but since win8.1 was released,major apps re gradually finding their way to win store.also, with d recent announcement of unification of all windows and it stores,developers moving away from saturated ios and android to develop apps for more than a billion pc around the world.windows 10 ll surely close the app gap...i predict win apps ll surpass android by end of next year
Re: Choosing Between Nokia android and windows Phones by Rexyl(m): 4:34pm On Oct 24, 2014
So windows OS is fast catching up in terms of applications, and possibly to surpass other OS in a matter of shorter time!
Re: Choosing Between Nokia android and windows Phones by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
Khalidsarki:
hmm seriouz?, buh android gat mre movie games. . .i dnt tink windows gat pes, fifa and gangster . .i lov games alot
we gat all dat
Re: Choosing Between Nokia android and windows Phones by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 25, 2014
trishguy:
we gat all dat
the prob is, window phone hardly download large game wit cellular data xpect wit wifi conexion
Re: Choosing Between Nokia android and windows Phones by eyems: 6:48am On Jun 14, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Learn How To Get Free Credit/airtime On Ur MTN Sim Here! / Infinix Hot 2 Review, Specifications And Price In Nigeria / Please Read: Gionee M5 No Longer Registering My Sim Cards.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.