Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,792 members, 7,956,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:42 PM

Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) (79717 Views)

Hilarious Church Poster (pics And Video) / "Prayer Gym" This Hilarious Church Poster Has Gone Viral / See How A Pastor Advertised A Church's Crusade (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by manny4life(m): 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
Indeed, many pastors have reduced Christianity to mockery.. God have mercy on them.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by lonelydora: 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
You guys made my day. LWKMD
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by Bellasharonne(f): 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Many years ago, during World War 2, a certain Christian was jailed for opposing the Nazi's policies on Jews. Not only was she jailed...her entire family was jailed for the same reasons....and her father and older sister died in prison.
Years later, she met oneof the guards at that prision who had been especially brutal. She forgave him. He repented of his sins.
A Jewish woman at the end of WW2 hid two German soldiers in her house. These soldiers were part of an army that had been involved in the deaths of millions of Jews...including that woman's family. Yet...she forgave them.
Jesus said...clearly Love your enemies and pray for them....and then went on to say...If your enemy is hungry, feed him.
An important part of Christianity is the message of forgiveness. Thus, Jesus says to Peter, answering his question about forgiveness....How many times...Seven times...with Seventy times seven.
Without forgiveness....you can not be a Christian.We were once enemies of God...yet because God offered us forgiveness through Christ's sacrifice, we are now a part of his family. And since God commands us to be imitators of Christ....there fore we must be a forgiving and loving people towards our enemies.
Yes, my friend....Christ commands us to love our enemies, to help them ,to pray for them. If that is difficult for you...then you better change.
... different people,different point of views smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by Firefire(m): 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
"For many are called, but few are chosen."

"If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by piagetskinner(m): 9:28pm On Oct 20, 2014
Lmao.....it is very glaring that most of these so called preachers are out to make money 4 themselves..#the bible is the true WORD of God,hold on to it*dont get deceived by these tax collectors!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by nep2ra(m): 9:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
Hungry mofos
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by tope3x(m): 9:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
Now...what do we call this undecided undecided undecided
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by tboy11(m): 9:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
grin
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by KLand(m): 9:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
"My people perish for lack of knowledge" says God almighty. Know the truth of God's word and you will not be deceived. Beware of false prophets.
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by Emmysteve(m): 9:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
Lmfaoooo

Dem many but dem no reach

Point and kill

Who tie the goat?

Aunty wetin i do you?

I can't stop laughing. And people still attend those crusades? Smh

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by FLYFIRE(m): 9:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
sammyyoung2:
Lwkmd

Meanwhile........

Someone's official ride down to otuoke on 29th May, 2015

Enough is enough!!!
IN YOUR DREAMS...MR. PRESIDENT IS RIDING TO THE STATE HOUSE
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by harziezaht(f): 9:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
[quote author=InvertedHammer post=27309489]/

Who tie the Goat?

Like seriously!?!?!

yea! like seriously...
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by cornie11: 9:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 3DAYS....It all depends on how fast you can be to get the new PROGRAMMED blank ATM card that is capable of hacking into any ATM machine, anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I'm rich and I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a day with it is about $10,000.(ten thousand USD). Its 100% trusted i am a living testimony. Though is illegal,there is no risk of being caught ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable,it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTVs to detect you..For details on how to get yours today, email the hackers at anthonioalbert@gmail.com
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by herald9: 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
cheesy

ROTFL

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by chezzy13(f): 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
Like seriously see the number of people viewing this topic at this hour, make una go sleep oh...
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by Ayatullah(m): 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
DESPERATE PASTORS FIGHTING FOR STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE............But deceiving the people they are preaching about Jesus.
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by Lanceslot(m): 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2014
Donkunxex:
prison break lmao....
I thought the prison break was just a coincidence until I saw Lincoln, Sucre and Sconfield.lol

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2014
Bellasharonne:
... different people,different point of views smiley
One God, one Christ, only their views as stated in the bible matters...

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by 1stola: 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2014
cornie11:
BE SMART AND BECOME RICH IN LESS THAN 3DAYS....It all depends on how fast you can be to get the new PROGRAMMED blank ATM card that is capable of hacking into any ATM machine, anywhere in the world. I got to know about this BLANK ATM CARD when I was searching for job online about a month ago..It has really changed my life for good and now I can say I'm rich and I can never be poor again. The least money I get in a day with it is about $10,000.(ten thousand USD). Its 100% trusted i am a living testimony. Though is illegal,there is no risk of being caught ,because it has been programmed in such a way that it is not traceable,it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTVs to detect you..For details on how to get yours today, email the hackers at anthonioalbert@gmail.com
Bros! Na only this kain crusade fit cure your madness.

19 Likes

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by Bellasharonne(f): 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2014
krispycash:
One God, one Christ, only their views as stated in the bible matters...
okay

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by kornexify(m): 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
Amazing it is only aunty that can answer this question.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by phanter1: 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
If you are still paying high for mtn data then ur very wrong. Alot of people already enjoying cheap MTN data bundles. We are third party data reseller. Thanks to MTN, with this new development, mtn have been able to reduce their data plans rate through their reseller, but be careful cos there are lots of scams. Here we asking you to come buy your cheap Mtn data from a reliable source www.mycheapdata.com starting from

#300 for 250mb
#600 for 500mb

visit us today www.mycheapdata.com
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by Spydamannn(m): 10:12pm On Oct 20, 2014
I strong face before this night but I don laff...We Have More Than Enough To Amuse The Next Generation
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by MadCow1: 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2014

10 Likes

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by AmazingZeus(m): 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
thank God I was born in a Catholic family,soon you go hear BOMB ALL CHURCHES EXCEPT OUR OWN

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
Hahabahahabahahahaha... The Shocking aspect of all these hilarious posters is that LOTS OF FEMALES attend more than Males..

... and the. Devil and his Agents are busy making mock of LACK OF FOCUS CHRISTIANS. Mtcheeewww
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by fapcrook(m): 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2014
nep2ra:
Hungry mofos
abi oo, u are right bro they are hungry ans desperate tax collectors
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by crudedude(m): 10:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
exxell:
See where Pentecostalism have reduced Christianity to. Always preaching prosperity here and there. There so called Daddy G.Os will always quote the Bible; reminding them of the need to donate to the church and remain poor. They will also tell them that Jesus said in the Bible "In my fathers house, there are many mansions there, so be poor as your heavenly father is". But being Hypocrites, they will not abide to what they preach to their followers. They are busy gathering all the amassable wealth on earth while impoverishing their followers. I Thank God for the grace of being born in a Catholic Family oo.

Do you think you're better off?

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by Jeffy1206(m): 10:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
Eya so this man don die undecided
Re: Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) by Ahmeduana(m): 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2014
1stola:
ok.
Oya take dis wan. grin
I BELONGS TO BILLIONAIRE CHURCH OF ABRAHMOVICH! <omo yen mirin> belle dey pepper me!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested In Uk For Preaching In An Open Place / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) / Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.