Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

2015 Election: Buhari's Top 3 Most Likely Running Mates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Election: Buhari's Top 3 Most Likely Running Mates (976 Views)

The 3 Most Influential Nigerian Women That Ever Lived / To Jonathanians - BUHARI Did Not Forget His Running Mates's Name. / Chronology Of Buhari's Political Career &His Running Mates 2003, 2007, 2011,2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Election: Buhari's Top 3 Most Likely Running Mates by clara472: 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2014
Associates of All Progressives Congress, APC leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu are lining up three possible running mates for Major-General Muhammadu Buhari (retd) should the former head of state prevail in the forthcoming presidential nomination convention of the party.
The synergy between Team Buhari and the Tinubu camp was formally brought to public light last Wednesday when many of Tinubu’s political associates, including his wife, Senator Oluremi Tinubu got prominent presence at Buhari’s public declaration for the presidency in Abuja.

The three prospective running mates, according to Vanguard sources are Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, a former commissioner in Lagos State...

Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/641-2015-election-buhari-s-top-3-most-likely-running-mates
Re: 2015 Election: Buhari's Top 3 Most Likely Running Mates by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
na only yoruba sabi be runnng mates?
Re: 2015 Election: Buhari's Top 3 Most Likely Running Mates by Olaolufred(m): 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2014
chukwudi44:
na only yoruba sabi be runnng mates?

NO.
Yoruba was in presidency between 1999 and 2007.
They want to vie for Vice president in 2015 under APC flag.
I think it is fair.
Re: 2015 Election: Buhari's Top 3 Most Likely Running Mates by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
Olaolufred:

NO.
Yoruba was in presidency between 1999 and 2007.
They want to vie for Vice president in 2015 under APC flag.
I think it is fair.

OSHIOMHOLE,AMAECHI,OKOROCHA UNA SEE UNA LIFE?
Re: 2015 Election: Buhari's Top 3 Most Likely Running Mates by Olaolufred(m): 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2014
chukwudi44:

OSHIOMHOLE,AMAECHI,OKOROCHA UNA SEE UNA LIFE?

Almost 100 million nigerians are qualified to be a running mate.
Anyone of them from any region has the right to vie for the post.
Yoruba would not take blame for any other ethnic nationality's lack of interest.
Believe you got the logic.
That was what you failed to get from my preceeding post.
Welldone, Engine-near.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: Buhari's Top 3 Most Likely Running Mates by Freest(m): 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
I took a loan to buy my nomination form- Muhammadu Buhari.

The APC on its own bought the nomination form for Buhari. -John Oyegun, APC Chairman.

I personally bought the nomination form for Buhari- Timipre Sylva

we have gathered money to buy Buhari's nomination form- ACF

we will buy Buhari's nomination form- Katsina state govt.

so these pathetic liars want to preside over the affairs of Nigeria.
Re: 2015 Election: Buhari's Top 3 Most Likely Running Mates by Olaolufred(m): 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2014
Freest:
I took a loan to buy my nomination form- Muhammadu Buhari.

The APC on its own bought the nomination form for Buhari. -John Oyegun, APC Chairman.

I personally bought the nomination form for Buhari- Timipre Sylva

we have gathered money to buy Buhari's nomination form- ACF

we will buy Buhari's nomination form- Katsina state govt.

so these pathetic liars want to preside over the affairs of Nigeria.

I do not doubt all you wrote above.
But I won't just believe because you wrote them.
I would if you substantiate with reliable links to each of them.
Pls, olofofo.com, busybody.net and other comedy links are to be avoided.
Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Confusion Over The Approval Of Commissioner Nominees In Ekiti State / Kebbi Deputy Governor, 17 Others Defect To APC Today / 2015 General Election: Who Should Be Buhari's Running Mate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.