Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Buhari Vs Fashola: Who Is Academically Sound? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Vs Fashola: Who Is Academically Sound? (570 Views)

Gov Okorocha Vs Fashola In Ear-wrestling (photo) / Buhari Vs Jonathan: Opinion Polls By Pulse TV (Videos) / Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Vs Fashola: Who Is Academically Sound? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2014

LESS WE FORGET.
1. President of Russia, Mr. Putin graduated from the International Law branch of the Law Department of the Leningrad State University in 1975.
2. President of the US, Mr. Obama graduated from the Columbia University in New York, with a degree in political science in 1983 and Harvard Law School in 1991.
3. Prime Minister of Britain, Mr Cameron, graduated from the Oxford University at Brasenose College with a Bachelor of Arts studies in Philosophy, Politics, and Economics (PPE).
4. Prime Minister of China, Mr. Li Keqiang, graduated from the School of Law at Peking University, where he received his LLB. He would go on to acquire a PhD in economics.
5. Prospective President of Nigeria, Mr. Fashola, graduated from the University of Benin and the first member of the Nigerian Law School graduating class of 1988 to be conferred with the professional rank of Senior Advocate of Nigeria.
Pls can anyone help us with the degrees, certificates or course of study Buhari has, if any

Re: Buhari Vs Fashola: Who Is Academically Sound? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2014

Buhari -

Joined the then Nigerian Military Training School, Kaduna in 1963.
Attended Officer's Cadet School in Aldershot (United Kingdom), October 1963
Attended Platoon Commanders' Course at the Nigerian Military College, Kaduna, 1964
Attended the Mechanical Transport Officer's Course at the Army Mechanical Transport School in Borden (United Kingdom) 1965
Studied at the Defense Services' Staff College, Wellington (India), 1973
Attended the United States Army War College, June 1979 to June 1980.

His more of a war machine than a democrat...
Re: Buhari Vs Fashola: Who Is Academically Sound? by freshness2020: 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
That's the barest form of degrading, Mr OP!
No compare BRF to GMB on academy grounds!
...if na for war front I for agree with ♈όϋ small.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Fashola: Who Is Academically Sound? by azimibraun: 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
Gowon, IBB, Buhari and anybody who was a General in the Nigerian Army before 1987 should be more learned and intelligent that most Professors of the Millenium. Mind you NDA is a degree awarding institution o! those guys are vast in policy and strategic studies. see this guy o! take your time and do a comparative analysys of Buhari and Fashola's school, courses and institutions attended.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Fashola: Who Is Academically Sound? by donphilopus: 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
OP, we know what you're trynna cause here. Your plan won't work. Your so-called PhD Holder President can't even stand the so-called degree-less Buhari. I don't know if you're so daft to know that NDA is also a degree awarding institution like other Nigerian Universities!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Fashola: Who Is Academically Sound? by Caseless: 7:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
Op, do compare your zoologic Phd holder(gej) with BRF(SAN) and tell us who's more academically sound. Dont compare a SAN with a man that fought for his country to attain 'Generalship'.
Op, it is either u are 'academically' arid or, the original writer is- maybe both of u are headless.
Re: Buhari Vs Fashola: Who Is Academically Sound? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
If you claim that GMB was cultured by the military, then you have a point... Which is MILITARY but unfortunately military era has long gone... Ibb whom you infer to had once with his high pedigree been opposed and he withdrew, that to me was reasonable... Buhari nko ? Humiliated for 3 times at the polls yet has not deemed it honorable to step down and see a more younger person to support which to me does not show him as a man of honor. Come have you heard fashola make unguarded statements like GMB did... So much for an uncorupt man... But really corrupt in words speaks of where the corruption is coming from?

In order words he passed thru NDA but NDA did not pass through him hence his inability to maintain an honorable stand to his word... Have heard someone 'say "all I need is GMB word, I can take it to the bank" yet he has failed to stand by his word... So is he honorable...

Fashola to me is more qualified by his academic and outlook than the great war machine GMB!

(1) (Reply)

Is The Tide Turning In Favor Of Buhari?(nairaland As A Case Study) / Protester Nails Testicle To The Ground, Then Cuts Ear Off / PDP At Risk Of Losing South West -group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.