Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,725 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Gov Okorocha Vs Fashola In Ear-wrestling (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Okorocha Vs Fashola In Ear-wrestling (photo) (35284 Views)

Osinbajo Vs Fashola In 2014 And I'm 2017 (Photos) / Governor Rochas Okorocha VS Willie Obiano - Quarrel Updates / VP Osinbajo Visits Fashola In His Lagos Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Okorocha Vs Fashola In Ear-wrestling (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 6:09pm On Mar 09, 2015
The two sensational APC Govs, play around today in Lagos as the Imo state Gov. lends his voice to campaign for Ambode.

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/03/photo-of-day-gov-okorocha-vs-fashola-in.html?m=1

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Okorocha Vs Fashola In Ear-wrestling (photo) by Redoil: 6:10pm On Mar 09, 2015
Never again should we fall into the hands of evil cabals been controlle by tinubu and his evil minions from the sea/hell
Nigerians shine ur eyes ur destiny is in ur hand APC and their evil minions are the biggest problem we are having and facing if we make any mistake with these people then and then you are on ur own.
Last warning

148 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Gov Okorocha Vs Fashola In Ear-wrestling (photo) by Akkord4gov: 6:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
Lol.
Don't take that guy above me serious.I have my reasons
These APC governors are always lively than their counterpart,Y?I will like to know the reasons
Among all Nigeria governors,these are the most loved by me,Both Fashola and Okorocha,I wish dem good in their future political career.I like Fayose too,but he has to gum his unguarded mouth pls.
Sai Buhari-March 28
Sai Ladoja-Apri 11(Oyo state)
Sai Akkord-2031(Oyo state)
Always proud to share d same surname with the most intelligent and vibrant Nig gov.RAJI

166 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gov Okorocha Vs Fashola In Ear-wrestling (photo) by Rilwayne001: 6:12pm On Mar 09, 2015
Okay
Sai buhari
Sai Ambode

JonaTAN 4 otuoke chairman.
Jimi Agbaje for Nurtw chairman.

Shikena angry

174 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Gov Okorocha Vs Fashola In Ear-wrestling (photo) by dre11(m): 6:13pm On Mar 09, 2015
This politician and their kids play
Showing much love and respect for each other

I still remember doing this in my primary school days

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Okorocha Vs Fashola In Ear-wrestling (photo) by seunmsg(m): 6:13pm On Mar 09, 2015
That's the spirit of comradeship that exist among progressive governors. It's even a good thing to see two of Nigeria's very best governors from different tribes in such a great camaraderie. They will share ideas on how to move there states and the country forward in such a friendly manner.

The picture is also a perfect reflection of what Nigeria should be. We should relate closely with each other irrespective of tribe and religion. Thanks to this two governors for giving hope and encouragement to people like us who are strong believers in the Nigeria project. A united Nigeria is achievable.

SAI APC
SAI BUHARI

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gov Okorocha Vs Fashola In Ear-wrestling (photo) by temitemi1(m): 6:13pm On Mar 09, 2015
See thieves grin grin grin. JK is OK jareeee... GEJ till 2019!!!

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Okorocha Vs Fashola In Ear-wrestling (photo) by scribble: 6:13pm On Mar 09, 2015
How romantic from strange bedfellows

Fashola looks uncomfortable
Okorocha is thinking "this dude no know how many assassin's I go send come that him crib if he just botch these elections."

They're both screwed

9 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Vs Fashola In Ear-wrestling (photo) by klem93(m): 6:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
eku ere idaraya ooo

3 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Vs Fashola In Ear-wrestling (photo) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Vs Fashola In Ear-wrestling (photo) by Rilwayne001: 6:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
Redoil:
[s] Never again should we fall into the hands of evil cabals been controlle by tinubu and his evil minions from the sea/hell
Nigerians shine ur eyes ur destiny is in ur hand APC and their evil minions are the biggest problem we are having and facing if we make any mistake with these people then and then you are on ur own.
Last warning [/s]

Are you okay?

So u want us to remain in this bondage of PDP/GEJ?
The thunder that will fire you ehnn...is waiting for march28 to come.

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gov Okorocha Vs Fashola In Ear-wrestling (photo) by Trailblazer1(m): 6:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
clowns undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Okorocha Vs Fashola In Ear-wrestling (photo) by mascot87(m): 6:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
GEJ would definitely faint when he sees this picture.

Sai Yoruba
Sai Ndigbo
Sai Buhari/Osinbajo
Sai Naijeria

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov Okorocha Vs Fashola In Ear-wrestling (photo) by ahmed4real(m): 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
Buhari all the way

12 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Vs Fashola In Ear-wrestling (photo) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
Troublesome governors

4 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Vs Fashola In Ear-wrestling (photo) by georjay(m): 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
Hmmmm i was here
Re: Gov Okorocha Vs Fashola In Ear-wrestling (photo) by naughtylagosguy(m): 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
Two old men playing.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Vs Fashola In Ear-wrestling (photo) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
Redoil:
Never again should we fall into the hands of evil cabals been controlle by tinubu and his evil minions from the sea/hell
Last warning
Was it Tinubu's cabal that stole subsidy money

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov Okorocha Vs Fashola In Ear-wrestling (photo) by musocious: 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
Redoil:
Last warning

Bros, you no learn puntuation for school?

37 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Vs Fashola In Ear-wrestling (photo) by scribble: 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
ahmed4real:
Buhari all the way

Yes straight to Daura ranch

Do not pass GO!

Do not collect certificates!

12 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Vs Fashola In Ear-wrestling (photo) by san316(m): 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
old ppl wey no dey shame.

Fash: Stubborn igbo boy. you want finish GEJ for east abi?

Rochas: Na una dey give am heart attack pass na. baddest governor ever liveth.

13 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Vs Fashola In Ear-wrestling (photo) by Redoil: 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Are you okay?

So u want us to remain in this bondage of PDP/GEJ?
The thunder that will fire you ehnn...is waiting for march28 to come.
never again

1 Like

Re: Gov Okorocha Vs Fashola In Ear-wrestling (photo) by freshness2020: 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
All dis initial gragra will end come March28...
...I can't wait to exchange my PVC for a vote to Transformation+ 2015...
I don't need to shout like some paid hungry moles here cos ours is "Talk na do".
#MarchingForward witGEJcomeMarch28

11 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Vs Fashola In Ear-wrestling (photo) by kman1090(m): 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
temitemi1:
See thieves grin grin grin. JK is OK jareeee... GEJ till 2019!!!
If u call them thiefs what ll u call GEJ n his cabals

12 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Vs Fashola In Ear-wrestling (photo) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
E just dey pain Fayose and Fani-Kayode.

10 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Vs Fashola In Ear-wrestling (photo) by dre11(m): 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
Redoil:
[s]Never again should we fall into the hands of evil cabals been controlle by tinubu and his evil minions from the sea/hell
Last warning[/s]
Rubbish

When,
You guys were giving time to prove your self/sell your candidate on national TV yesterday and your Alpha and all in all just disgrace himself.

What plans have you for the people under 5mins and he has to rant and abuse the general for 4mins and use the last mins to blab....... with no substance

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Okorocha Vs Fashola In Ear-wrestling (photo) by alaoeri: 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
Two performing progressive governors cool , APC full of brainers unlike PDP that comprises of touts e.g Fayose.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Vs Fashola In Ear-wrestling (photo) by Trailblazer1(m): 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
Redoil:
Last warning
Comment Rating: 100 %

5 Likes

Re: Gov Okorocha Vs Fashola In Ear-wrestling (photo) by courage54(m): 6:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
GREAT MEN WHO HAS IMPARTED POSITIVELY ON THE LIFE OF PEOPLE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Okorocha Vs Fashola In Ear-wrestling (photo) by Skako(m): 6:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
Them they tell their hear to hear good news abut next election

sai baba

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Okorocha Vs Fashola In Ear-wrestling (photo) by CR77(f): 6:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
OK
Re: Gov Okorocha Vs Fashola In Ear-wrestling (photo) by hazyfm1: 6:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"What We Will Do If Saraki Joins PDP" – Abdullahi Adamu / Adeleke Aide, Ex-Senate Spokesperson Clash At Osogbo Eid Praying Ground (Video) / Photos Of Sheriff Inside PDP Headquaters In Abuja As He Takes Ova 4rm Makarfi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.