Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2423797 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lizzieo(f): 9:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
texasbullet:
Pls @all I need help, a company called '' ToLet.com.ng invited me for an interview in Lagos and am based in Abuja.
Pls I want to know how reliable is the firm and their pay for a graduate with 2 yrs experience before I waste my time and money to Lagos. Someone with good info should help. Thanks

Two of my friends dat went for their interview, dey were told it is marketing job and base on commission.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
The position of a finance analyst is currently open where I work. If you studied Accounting, made a minimum of 2.1, and you are interested in the job, kindly forward your CV to my email lastmumu@gmail.com on or before 6pm Friday this week. angry

Lastmumu

16 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by agrovick(m): 9:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
LastMumu:
The position of a finance analyst is currently open where I work. If you studied Accounting, made a minimum of 2.1, and you are interested in the job, kindly forward your CV to my email lastmumu@gmail.com on or before 6pm Friday this week. angry

Lastmumu
Oga friedplantain, do alert me if an entry-level role is available. I'm looking forward to this analyst kind of role but my degree is in Agricultural Economics.
Ejo e epp career mi.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 21, 2016
agrovick:

Oga frdplantain, do alert me if an entry-level role is available. I'm looking forward to this analyst kind of role but my degree is in Agricultural Economics.
Ejo e epp career mi.

OK sir. I'll alert you once any opening comes up. Regards.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by greatKCforever(m): 4:24am On Sep 22, 2016
Hi, If you need a professional graphic designer at your beck an call, I am available. I can help in branding your company's identity from scratch
* I design high quality Logos with a very sharp backgroud transparency
*I design Book Covers
*I make tee shirt prints, front and back
*I design posters
* I design ad banners
* I design Business cards

If you want to step up your game, I will help you out.

Email at Kelechichibuikem@gmail.com
Visit my portfolio here https://www.behance.net/chibuikemk9ee8

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mzjennypher(f): 7:21am On Sep 22, 2016
Good day All, pls my sis uh just graduated is in need of a job pending when she is called for nysc. kindly assist house. she is based in lagos.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by elo47(m): 7:29am On Sep 22, 2016
Hi guys, I studied Civil engineering. Graduated with second class lower degree. In need of a job.. Kindly assist..
don5fecz@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by lakesidepapa(m): 8:05am On Sep 22, 2016
To whom it may concern

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by singlefade25(f): 8:30am On Sep 22, 2016
I need job now............
LastMumu:

Lastmumu
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 22, 2016
Good day All, please I'm in need of a job. I'm a Graduate of History and International studies from Unilorin. Kindly assist house.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Holar09: 9:40am On Sep 22, 2016
I am a Graduate of Biochemistry graduated with 2.1, have have experience in Laboratory and Teaching. Looking for any Laboratory or Food Industry job. Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jezsie: 9:54am On Sep 22, 2016
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by agrovick(m): 9:55am On Sep 22, 2016
LastMumu:

OK sir. I'll alert you once any opening comes up. Regards.
Very much appreciated sir
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by samb4luv(m): 10:46am On Sep 22, 2016
Good morning everyon,

I just got this test as a message and don't even understand because the name of the organisation is not stated and position.. can somebody help confirm the genuity of this message...@ Debby will be glad if you help.

You are invited for an interview on friday(22/9/2016) by 12.00 at No: 24 jebba street (west) Ebute Meta Lagos. Kindly come with your updated CV. Confirm your avaliability by sending your name to this No; 08033828164.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by lakesidepapa(m): 1:08pm On Sep 22, 2016
samb4luv:
Good morning everyon,

I just got this test as a message and don't even understand because the name of the organisation is not stated and position.. can somebody help confirm the genuity of this message...@ Debby will be glad if you help.

You are invited for an interview on friday(22/9/2016) by 12.00 at No: 24 jebba street (west) Ebute Meta Lagos. Kindly come with your updated CV. Confirm your avaliability by sending your name to this No; 08033828164.

SCAM!!!

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tayorh(m): 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2016
I'm a graduate of Computer Science, i also have my CCNA, Please i need a job o
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
I'm a graduate of Accounting and currently searching for any accounting/auditing/finance related job. I do not have any experience, but I'm a fast learner. I can relocate. Thanks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Kokolate08: 5:40pm On Sep 22, 2016
I got interview text message from ZOMASOMA.
please anybody know them
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 5:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
Holar09:
I am a Graduate of Biochemistry graduated with 2.1, have have experience in Laboratory and Teaching. Looking for any Laboratory or Food Industry job. Thanks
Hi, there's a vacancy recently posted by danieloy4 for a role in a Laboratory or so. They need a graduate biochemist. Though in Abuja. Search for it.

Or let me do this.
Please Daniel can you do that post here as well. Thanks.

Keep up the good work.
I see you are beginning to have testifiers. I commend you for offering your token of help in assisting job seekers on here. Well done.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by lawalidris: 6:07pm On Sep 22, 2016
Ushers and hostesses needed for an event of the No.1 premium drink in Nigeria.
Date:23/09/2016
Time: 8:30am
Venue:EXP Nigeria.
Siemens House 98/100 Oshodi Apapa Express Way before aswani Bus stop
Criteria:Minimum of 19 years old
Beautiful face (well maintained teeth)
Well spoken and intelligent
Vibrant and energetic
Friendly and sociable
Cheeky and playful
Nice body shape (maximum of UK size 10)
Minimum height should be 5'' 9
Preferably light skinned (a few dark skinned ladies can be considered)
come to the casting wearing a black, tight fitting dress and high heels
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2016
lawalidris:
Ushers and hostesses needed for an event of the No.1 premium drink in Nigeria.
Date:23/09/2016
Time: 8:30am
Venue:EXP Nigeria.
Siemens House 98/100 Oshodi Apapa Express Way before aswani Bus stop
Criteria:Minimum of 19 years old
Beautiful face (well maintained teeth)
Well spoken and intelligent
Vibrant and energetic
Friendly and sociable
Cheeky and playful
Nice body shape (maximum of UK size 10)
Minimum height should be 5'' 9
Preferably light skinned (a few dark skinned ladies can be considered)
come to the casting wearing a black, tight fitting dress and high heels
We'll be there.
Hope after ushering I'll get the event's jollof and drink?

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2016
amicable09:

Hi, there's a vacancy recently posted by danieloy4 for a role in a Laboratory or so. They need a graduate biochemist. Though in Abuja. Search for it.

Or let me do this.
Please Daniel can you do that post here as well. Thanks.

Keep up the good work.
I see you are beginning to have testifiers. I commend you for offering your token of help in assisting job seekers on here. Well done.
Sis,have tried searching not sure have found the one with the abuja location but if the person involved could painstakingly try checking again thou saw some on thread 7 relating. But thanks again for drawing my attention and thanks for sharing to others. I sight them often

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Mikebrown(m): 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
a recent graduate, currently looking for a job in Benin city, anyone with any vacancy news? thanks in advance
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
singlefade25:
I need job now............

Sweetheart, na accountant job dey ground now o . You know I always have you in mind smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by BARAJ92(m): 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2016
danieloy4:

Sis,have tried searching not sure have found the one with the abuja location but if the person involved could painstakingly try checking again thou saw some on thread 7 relating. But thanks again for drawing my attention and thanks for sharing to others. I sight them often
which one be thread 7
LastMumu:

Sweetheart, na accountant job dey ground now o . You know I always have you in mind smiley
which accounting job is available, is it for entry level? If yes, I am very interested and how can I apply. Thanks for your response in advance
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by yuskel(m): 11:31pm On Sep 22, 2016
Hello Everybody,
I am a fresh graduate of Mechanical Engineering from Lagos State Polytechnics. I really need a job as an intern pending when we will be going for NYSC.
My email : Kelaniyusuf@yahoo.com
Phone : 08095181626.
I thank you all.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Kevindutch: 6:08am On Sep 23, 2016
Please who knows about this company? Or has attended their interview?
U are invited for an interview & briefing at Cedars&Oaks Consults Ltd, 2 Ajayi Aina Street opp Deeper Life Bible Church Gbagada, Lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job