Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2425904 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
doncargo:
MG Resources is recruiting,send ur cv to medproglobal.hr@gmail.com
Lol. For real?
MedPro is now requesting for CVs directly in the open like this!

We are headed somewhere oh my darling Naija graduates grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by emynike2001(m): 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
Urgent Vacancies
A reputable and modern bakery firm specializing in the production of bread and various snacks urgently looking for the following:
Production/Quality Assurance Manager
HND/BSc in Food Tech/Microbiology/Hotel & Catering Mgt with minimum of 3 years relevant experience. Salary is 75k monthly.
Customer Service Officer
OND/HND/BSc in relevant background with minimum of 2 years experience.
Interested applicants should please send their CVS to manpowerintl.nigeria@gmail.com

PLEASE I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF THEY ARE REAL.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by shadzyng(f): 5:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
Please house, who else got this mail and how do I locate the address from Ikorodu? Thanks

On Sep 26, 2016 3:58 PM,
>
>
> Good Day, 
>
> We are pleased to invite you to an interview for a position of offline acquisition officer on Wed 28 sept 2016 at 9:00am. 
>
> Kindly endeavour to be there in 30minutes before the start in order to settle down before the interview. If you are successful in the interview, you will proceed to the second stage next week
>
> Do come with a printed version of your Curriculum Vitae and a passport photograph. 
>
> Please note, that the interview will start at 9:00am prompt and should you come late, you will not be allowed to do the interview.
>[img][/img]
> Our address is: 
> 20A Christ Avenue, off Admiralty road, Lekki phase 1, Lagos.
>
> Prior to coming, kindly familiarize yourself with our activities by visiting www.kekeads.com .
>
> Kindly confirm acceptance of the invitation by replying to this email. 
> Warm regards, 
> Amos
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ceecee02: 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
Please friends I need help. I just travelled to see a friend since last week, just today I got an interview invite for tomorrow in the same state by 9pm. The challenge is that I didn't travel with matching suit jacket and trouser. I just have a dark suit jacket and various colors of trousers. My question should I just scrap the suit and go with shirt n trousers with tie. Or put a jacket nonetheless. Thanks for ur help.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Speeddial(m): 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
ceecee02:
Please friends I need help. I just travelled to see a friend since last week, just today I got an interview invite for tomorrow in the same state by 9pm. The challenge is that I didn't travel with matching suit jacket and trouser. I just have a dark suit jacket and various colors of trousers. My question should I just scrap the suit and go with shirt n trousers with tie. Or put a jacket nonetheless. Thanks for ur help.
Don't use the jacket, put on shirt and trouser, you are good to go.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Udochee(m): 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
shadzyng:
Please house, who else got this mail and how do I locate the address from Ikorodu? Thanks
board the blue/red brt from ikorodu garage or agric,then alight at CMS. then board lekki-ajah bus, alight at phase one. use the pedestrian bridge & cross over to the other side of the road and then walk into the estate.you can ask around (from the security guys or bike men) where Christ avenue is...good luck
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by joyibee(f): 9:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
Hi friends, I'm Becky a graduate of Educational technology 2.1. Done with Nysc... Pls I need job, I'll appreciate any link to one. A computer literate, good typist. I'm open to teaching job, secretarial, administrative etc.
And to my beautiful ladies around unilag, onipanu , Yaba, Bariga and its environs, you can contact me for your fabric designing. I sew females wears, native and English. Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ceecee02: 9:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
Speeddial:
Don't use the jacket, put on shirt and trouser, you are good to go.

thank you.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Flyguy1(m): 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
Applicants are invited for the post of a Cashier in a Sport bet shop located in Ikotun.

Candidates must be smart and below the age of 25 yrs.
SSCE minimum qualification
He/she must have the knowledge of the use of internet and computer basic.
Applicant must reside in Ikotun and environs and should be available to work on weekends.

Forward application to the.sor975@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
Udochee:

board the blue/red brt from ikorodu garage or agric,then alight at CMS. then board lekki-ajah bus, alight at phase one. use the pedestrian bridge & cross over to the other side of the road and then walk into the estate.you can ask around (from the security guys or bike men) where Christ avenue is...good luck
Mehn, Udo you know all the nook and crannies of this Lagos o! What are you doing going up and down like this? cheesy

Or, you did a special project with Google?

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Udochee(m): 11:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
amicable09:

Mehn, Udo you know all the nook and crannies of this Lagos o! What are you doing going up and down like this? cheesy

Or, you did a special project with Google?
amy nwanyi oma.no be my fault ooo.i used to be the go to guy for any information(even to people's birthdays). but nowadays i have drifted small from that path (too many distractions sha). but it's always a thing of joy to help out(after all every knowledge comes from GOD). seriously on the next project fame edition you should be a judge ooo.from e-judge to live judge...how's work na
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 11:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
Udochee:

amy nwanyi oma.no be my fault ooo.i used to be the go to guy for any information(even to people's birthdays). but nowadays i have drifted small from that path (too many distractions sha). but it's always a thing of joy to help out(after all every knowledge comes from GOD). seriously on the next project fame edition you should be a judge ooo.from e-judge to live judge...how's work na
Hahahaha. Bibie Brew isn't retiring anytime soon na cheesy. I'll be waiting for her retirement so as to occupy her seat.

Wait o, I am not understanding you correctly. You used to give people directions to birthday parties in the past, as what? Traffic warden grin

About work, it's fine. Didn't go today sha.
How are you doing?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Udochee(m): 11:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
amicable09:

Wait o, I am not understanding you correctly. You used to give people directions to birthday parties in the past, as what? Traffic warden
lol at the bolded.traffic warden ko,lastma ni (you wee not kee me). i just try to have a basic knowledge about practically everything.

How are you doing?
am doing very fine oo..pushing life easily as it comes
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 11:44pm On Sep 26, 2016
Udochee:
lol at the bolded.traffic warden ko,lastma ni (you wee not kee me). i just try have a basic knowledge about practically everything.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
That's a good one. Knowledge is power.

am doing very fine oo..pushing life easily as it comes
That's what we all do. Life has a way of throwing curveballs at us, our ability to push, press forward is what keeps us going.

We'll keep pushing until there's nothing pulling us back anymore.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
amicable09:

About work, it's fine. Didn't go today sha.
How are you doing?

why? undecided
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Kevindutch: 12:11am On Sep 27, 2016
So I got served my Employment letter yesterday from one of the leading transport companies in Nigeria....barely a month I joined this naira land thread and have been senidng my CV to several job openings that were frequently posted here by Debbie, one finally went through.....although the pay ain't that massive but its worth the start.....

Firstly, thanks to Almighty God for his unrelenting grace...
When I first joined ,I remember Debbie saying something about just keep sending your CV to job openings you know you can handle if given the job, that you will surely get one once your steady and committed....#YourSelfBeliefisYourStrength

That's just the central message to those out there that are still seeking for jobs and have been seeking for a while now...just believe and jeep sending out them CVs to genuine job openings ....forget about joining the debates/arguments of certain issues in Naija wey no concern you, cursing upandan on social media instead of putting the time to what's more important to you.....just keep pushing, that moment when you feel like you have done enough and your tired, dont dare quit, that nice job is very close...
Once again, thanks Debbie....when I say I love you...I really do and its pure from my heart.

#faith #selfBelief #commitment #positiveMindset #NeverDareGiveUp
#LightAtTHEendOFtheTUNNEL
#oneLove :-

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 12:16am On Sep 27, 2016
LastMumu:

why? undecided
cry cry cry
Do you care to know why or you want to laugh at me? wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 5:34am On Sep 27, 2016
amicable09:

cry cry cry
Do you care to know why or you want to laugh at me? wink
Have I ever stopped caring? Ofcourse I care to know why.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:19am On Sep 27, 2016
LastMumu:

Have I ever stopped caring? Ofcourse I care to know why.
Ok then.
I had an eye infection but I'm on my way to work today.
My eyes are a tad better than yesterday.

How have you been?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kaboninc(m): 8:28am On Sep 27, 2016
amicable09:

Ok then.
I had an eye infection but I'm on my way to work today.
My eyes are a tad better than yesterday.

How have you been?

Fortunately I had to treat that eye infection on time. Else....I just don't what would have happened.

Good morning!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Udochee(m): 8:31am On Sep 27, 2016
amicable09:

I had an eye infection but I'm on my way to work today..
ndo oo (hope sey no be apollo ooo).eye infections are kindda prevalent nowadays.stay safe

(1) (2) (3) ... (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.