Stats: 3,151,567 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2417122 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by penitential(m): 8:42am On Sep 30, 2016
cheesy cheesy aiit.
amicable09:

Lol. You're trying to reply me with effizy grin but you weren't able to exactly get it done in a proper way. I'll teach you when I have time cheesy

No send CV oooo.

Well about the medical doctors, you're right. Although, I know a few who aren't so quiet. They are only a few though.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Analee(f): 8:42am On Sep 30, 2016
amicable09:

Very good!
Where do you stay?
Have you worked anywhere before?
i stay along rumigbo,i have worked with a microfinance bank as a cashcenter officer via customer service.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 30, 2016
Think since last night that i stumbled on this thread,the vibe and energy and the discussion has been on point and hilarious often times. Just didn't know stuff like exist not until i read about its purpose from one of the comments made by amicable09. Guess i would have to be rounding off my day following this thread once in awhile. And i can't round up without saying amicable09,you're really an 'Act'of a kind to be following. Sai amicable wink

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 8:51am On Sep 30, 2016
Ameerahswit:
am done with service finished in April since then nothing to do.....Customer service/care will be fine....Thanks for the advice
Ok. 5 months.
Don't allow it to weigh you down. Unemployment is a temporary condition. It will phase out soon.

For the meantime inform people around that you're looking for a job. And always volunteer to help in gatherings, that way you'll be noticed and help may come.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 8:57am On Sep 30, 2016
Analee:
i stay along rumigbo,i have worked with a microfinance bank as a cashcenter officer via customer service.
Wow! That was something!
Was it a contract job? Why did you leave?

Rumuigbo is a busy area. But filled with supermarkets and shops. Trying to figure out what a graduate can do there.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 9:02am On Sep 30, 2016
danieloy4:
Think since last night that i stumbled on this thread,the vibe and energy and the discussion has been on point and hilarious often times. Just didn't know stuff like exist not until i read about its purpose from one of the comments made by amicable09. Guess i would have to be rounding off my day following this thread once in awhile. And i can't round up without saying amicable09,you're really an 'Act'of a kind to be following. Sai amicable wink
Lol. Thanks.
You're also doing a great job in this section and it's a delight to have you following.

Sai Daniel cheesy

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ceecee02: 9:02am On Sep 30, 2016
Please, who knows the direction to this place biko. Thanks in advance.

Address: Suite 2,3rd Floor, Scapular Plaza KM 17 Lekki Expressway. After Agungi Junction.Lagos. Landmark: Igbo-Efon Roundabout
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by BARAJ92(m): 9:02am On Sep 30, 2016
danieloy4:

Happy for you jawe,testimony shall abound soonest
I pray it comes very soon. Keep up the good work in your thread

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ameerahswit(f): 9:03am On Sep 30, 2016
amicable09:

Ok. 5 months.
Don't allow it to weigh you down. Unemployment is a temporary condition. It will phase out soon.

For the meantime inform people around that you're looking for a job. And always volunteer to help in gatherings, that way you'll be noticed and help may come.
..Thank you I really do appreciate

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by penitential(m): 9:07am On Sep 30, 2016
Where are you coming from?
ceecee02:
Please, who knows the direction to this place biko. Thanks in advance.

Address: Suite 2,3rd Floor, Scapular Plaza KM 17 Lekki Expressway. After Agungi Junction.Lagos. Landmark: Igbo-Efon Roundabout
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 9:14am On Sep 30, 2016
viperfun:
Good morning, am new here and hope you can help me out. Am a graduate in B.Sc Physics and reside in Lagos @amicable09
You are welcome.
Let me make bold this statement

[size=16pt] If you are looking for a job and you're not following Debbie, Eremy, Danieloy4, and other joblanders who post genuine Vacancies in this section of Nairaland

Then

You Are Wrong!
[/size]

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dinny1(m): 10:08am On Sep 30, 2016
You guys are really doing a great job, God is really using you guys posting jobs here and there, giving hope and assurance to job seekers..

Unemployment is a temporal condition, as long as you stay optimistic and keep believing.. then a smile of relief and joy is around the corner...

God bless you Guys...

#Believe.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by donsagie(m): 10:41am On Sep 30, 2016
Hello! went through the post on this thread and concluded most of the nairalanders here are intellectuals. Now to the point grin............ I am a graduate of Agriculture (animal production and health) seeking for Job in any Agriculture or Agro-allied Firm. I would really appreciate any assistance in getting such from here. Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ceecee02: 10:58am On Sep 30, 2016
penitential:
Where are you coming from?
from Iyana-ipaja
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Fikifak(m): 11:47am On Sep 30, 2016
And I was looking for work in Jiji, I was at the interview. Tomorrow is my first salary. wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ferdyboss: 11:50am On Sep 30, 2016
Hello House,

Very Very Very Urgent!!!!!

1 Like 7 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 12:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
amicable09:

Sorry dear, i just had to tweak your post a notch..

Nice one.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 12:54pm On Sep 30, 2016
davide470:
Sorry dear, i just had to tweak your post a notch..

Nice one.
Only you can do that.
Ride on!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Walexp(m): 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
sad egbami ooooooo ....i dey find any job oooooooooooooooo....i commot for ibadan thinking lagos is gonna pay buh its hell.......abeg any customer service job wuld be glad just send me any one i go do abeg ....computer sc ni mo study . ...please HEEEEELLLLLPpPPPPPPp egbami ooooooo ....i dey find any job oooooooooooooooo....i commot for ibadan thinking lagos is gonna pay buh its hell.......abeg any customer service job wuld be glad just send me any one i go do abeg ....computer sc ni mo study . ...please HEEEEELLLLLPpPPPPPPp
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by teeshawt(m): 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2016
good day to you all, i will be moving down to ibadan this october, im using this medium to ask for any opening in ibadan, so please if you have any job link don't hesitate to intimate me on teeshawt@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by karleone(m): 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2016
penitential:
Structural engineer.
Welcome to the hood bro Wish you the best in the world of Structures.
Abeg, which design I fit come learn from you?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by lexis12: 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2016
who else got this should help plz

Sequel to your job application to WFO Roedl & Partner, please accept this as your formal invite to write a test.

Date: Wednesday, 5 October 2016.

Time: 1 pm.

Venue: WFO Roedl & Partner, 1 Abayomi Durosinmi-Etti Street, Off T.F Kuboye road, beside Ocean Crest School, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.

Kindly come along with a calculator, two copies of your CV and a passport photo.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by bukola2010: 4:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
H
Ferdyboss:

Hello House,
Very Very Very Urgent!!!!!
If you read Chemistry, Maths,Physics or Geology and graduated with a Second Class Honours Upper Division( 2'1), not more than 26 years old.
Please send your me a PM.....ASAP
. Hi, please I studied physics and have all d requirement you have just stated. Tried sending you a pm not going through, please you can send me mail mine is bukky632@gmail.com.thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by JajaAmbula: 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2016
Fikifak:
And I was looking for work in Jiji, I was at the interview. Tomorrow is my first salary. wink

I envy you. Also find a job.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by penitential(m): 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2016
Con learn RCC now. Abi na steel structure you Wan learn?
karleone:

Welcome to the hood bro
Wish you the best in the world of Structures.

Abeg, which design I fit come learn from you?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by karleone(m): 6:12pm On Sep 30, 2016
penitential:
Con learn RCC now. Abi na steel structure you Wan learn?

Thank you so much.
Anyone you're willing to teach me. But RCC is fine by me.

How about Orion?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by penitential(m): 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
Before you talk of Orion, can you do manual design?
karleone:

Thank you so much.
Anyone you're willing to teach me. But RCC is fine by me.

How about Orion?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2016
There's an internship program with Access Bank for graduates who fit the criteria,closing tonight.
So if you know anyone that might be interested, tell them to apply. Guess amicable09 can do justice to that with more information.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
danieloy4:
There's an internship program with Access Bank for graduates who fit the criteria.
So if you know anyone that might be interested, tell them to apply. Guess amicable09 can do justice to that with more information.
Well said Dan.
I urge all job seekers interested in customer service and other administrative jobs to give this a shot.

This is my first time seeing Access Bank requesting for a minimum of 2.2. I think the wind of recession has blown their way small.

And to think that they did not list the few privileged universities that qualify to apply is a new one indeed.
Nothing spoil sha
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
amicable09:

Well said Dan.
I urge all job seekers interested in customer service and other administrative jobs to give this a shot.

This is my first time seeing Access Bank requesting for a minimum of 2.2. I think the wind of recession has blown their way small.

Nothing spoil sha
Doubt if there's any difference between their internships and contract staffs for other banks,only that access do pay well
Just told someone to apply also,he was hesitant saying access won't accept him because he finished from Crawford Uni,told him to apply that this one is internship not GT hopefully and GT is coming up next year Jan.
Only that age might be a barrier for some but don't give up or feel disappointed,other opportunities would still arise

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
amicable09:

Well said Dan.

And to think that they did not list the few privileged universities that qualify to apply is a new one indeed.
Nothing spoil sha
I can see your handiwork.. Well done!
Your large heart is one of a kind. cool

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2016
penitential:
Doctors? Don't think of finding doctors here. Because their profession isn't that bad that they won't get a job so easy.
If you any around here, it's either s/he is looking to see a better offer than his current one. Also majority of the medics live a very quiet life that you hardly notice them wherever they are. If you study them well, they hardly talk.

If by here you mean Job section...well u maybe be correct, but if by here you mean this chatroom then permit me to say you're getting it quite wrong. Please go back to page 1 of this thread.

I want to use this medium to plead with job seekers here please we have had enough of all these I have so so degree and I need job on this thread, just goan follow Debbie nd the other ppl amicable09 mentioned nd you're good to go.
Biko,I take God beg una this is a chatroom for Jobalnders which includes both ppl looking for job and ppl that were once looking for jobs, but it's main purpose is for us to chat mingle and e-interact, you can go to all other topics in job section for serious job hunt matters but let's stop flooding this thread with I need a job sturvs, it's really getting too much, if you think I'm being paranoid for nothing you can go to the first page of this thread and confirm for yourselves....i repeat #BringBackOurChatroom
TGIF btw

Cc Davide470
Ferdyboss
TheScrypt
Tolutweety
Singlefade25
Cutetonye
Lastmumu
Jazmiynne
Jamean
Therealadonye..where's dt dude been btw
LadyF
Adeaks

6 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) (1143) (1144) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72