Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2421193 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by marvis08(f): 3:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
Pls any pharmacy in need of a locum pharmacist shld pls contact me. chimarv@yahoo.com. Thank you
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by YNWA1: 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ok
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by penitential(m): 6:21am On Dec 06, 2016
Please house, did anybody receive an E-mail like this from the Nigeria Custom Service?
I just received the E-mail this morning, want to know if anybody receive same. It was sent via the official inbox of the N.C.S.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 7:04am On Dec 06, 2016
penitential:
Please house, did anybody receive an E-mail like this from the Nigeria Custom Service?
I just received the E-mail this morning, want to know if anybody receive same. It was sent via the official inbox of the N.C.S.
It is Fake

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 12:34pm On Dec 06, 2016
Hello everyone

Good afternoon...

So this time I'm not searching for a wife to matchmake my friend with cheesy

Please guys I'm about to get stranded... . Please I need a female who stays around Garki, Abuja. I'd like to squat with you for 2 nights. Please kindly indicate so I cld PM you. If you prefer to send me a PM instead, that would also be appreciated.

Thanks in advance kiss kiss kiss

Guys help out mbok.... @uboma, Davide470, tolutweety, Lero15, TheRealAdonye, everyborry cheesy

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by wroskian(m): 6:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
Jazmiynne:
Hello everyone
Good afternoon...

So this time I'm not searching for a wife to matchmake my friend with cheesy

Please guys I'm about to get stranded... . Please I need a female who stays around Garki, Abuja. I'd like to squat with you for 2 nights. Please kindly indicate so I cld PM you. If you prefer to send me a PM instead, that would also be appreciated.

Thanks in advance kiss kiss kiss

Guys help out mbok.... @ubo.ma, Davide.470, tolutw.eety, Ler.o15, TheRealAdo.nye, everyborry cheesy
Look no further dear, I heard from grapevine that Uboma lives in a mansion in Abuja, he could just offer you a room of your choice among his many rooms smiley

I wish you a happy stay. grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 7:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
wroskian:

Look no further dear, I heard from grapevine that Uboma lives in a mansion in Abuja, he could just offer you a room of your choice among his many rooms smiley

Hehehhehehehheehhehehhee tenz u tenz u tenz u cheesy
How gladly I'd have taken up that offer!
But amicable09 don collect all d available space wey de uboma mansion o cry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by uboma(m): 7:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
wroskian:

lol.

don't believe everything you see online bro.
I am out of Abuja at the moment.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by uboma(m): 7:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
Jazmiynne:

But amicable09 don collect all d available space wey de uboma mansion o cry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

lol

A space is specially reserved for you....
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by wroskian(m): 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
uboma:

lol.

don't believe everything you see online bro.
I am out of Abuja at the moment.
grin grin
If every online information happens to be false, that concerning you would definitely be true smiley

I know you are currently in Benin, I so much miss that town. But please epp a Sister na... cheesy Send one of your boys to go and open the gate for her grin

Jazmiynne, is Amicable not your sister again? Share with her na grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 7:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
uboma:

lol

A space is specially reserved for you....

Lolz hahahahahahaaa

#ShieldsHead... Una de here uboma is planning to set me up!
Amy it's a lie o..... Ur possession is solely urs, pls comman possess ur possession mbok. cheesy

Buh really... Ladies pls help me ooooo cry cry

Jamean, beau49, amicable09, singlefade, LadyF, cc150615, abimbex007, abimbawealth...... embarassed
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 7:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
wroskian:

grin grin
If every online information happens to be false, that concerning you would definitely be true smiley

I know you are currently in Benin, I so much miss that town. But please epp a Sister na... cheesy Send one of your boys to go and open the gate for her grin

Sisters are forever truly...... Buh d rate at which my head go break no go also get part2.... cheesy
I wii patiently wait for my own knight regardless of whether he comes in shinning amour or not sad
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by uboma(m): 7:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
wroskian:

grin grin

lol.

Who told you I am at Benin city?
I would have loved to assist her but no one has access to my crib in my absence.
Abi, there is love in sharing....
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by uboma(m): 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Sisters are forever truly...... Buh d rate at which my head go break no go also get part2.... cheesy
I wii patiently wait for my own knight regardless of whether he comes in shinning amour or not sad

lol.

Nothing like that will happen.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by wroskian(m): 9:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
uboma:

lol.

Who told you I am at Benin city?
Following you bumper to fender Bro.
I would have loved to assist her but no one has access to my crib in my absence.
Abi, there is love in sharing....
Eeya sad poor Jaz, I hope she will understand this.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by wroskian(m): 9:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Is your head glass bottle that it will just shatter like that? The last time I checked, Amy is for -------and for nobody lipsrsealed

Okay o... keep waiting for your knight in starched babariga to show up tongue

On a serious note, I wish you will get someone to assist you soon.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 10:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
wroskian:

Is your head glass bottle that it will just shatter like that? The last time I checked, Amy is for -------and for nobody lipsrsealed

Okay o... keep waiting for your knight in starched babariga to show up tongue

On a serious note, I wish you will get someone to assist you soon.

Thanks Boss cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Lolz
All these behind the scenes arrangements, mmmh, I have eyes at my back.

Ubims, special place reserved for Jaz ehn?
Make I catch her anywhere close to the barracks! tongue I know how to send her back to Lagos my way! cheesy

Wroskian, *in LDV's voice* Be guided! cheesy
I cannot say more than this. Jaz and I aren't sharing that house, not when I'm not there myself! I have to be there to see things for myself grin

Jaz, two nights is a lot of time, I cannor risk it cheesy. Can't you just sleep in a cathedral
You're a big girl na tongue
Please, you can ask me for anything but not the key to Ubims mansion. Please no. Just look for another man grin. If you had listened to me when I was trying to put 2 and 2 together that year for you, by now you would have been settled grin

Just consider other options please.
I still love you but the other options love you more cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 10:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
amicable09:

Lolz

Make I catch her anywhere close to the barracks! tongue I know how to send her back to Lagos my way! cheesy

I cannot say more than this. Jaz and I aren't sharing that house, not when I'm not there myself! I have to be there to see things for myself grin

Jaz, two nights is a lot of time, I cannor risk it cheesy. Can't you just sleep in a cathedral
Please, you can ask me for anything but not the key to Ubims mansion. Please no. Just look for another man grin. If you had listened to me when I was trying to put 2 and 2 together that year for you, by now you would have been settled grin

Lolz this ghatz me laffing! cheesy grin

Chai I guess this is where I bite my lip and say "had I known"
Anyways, it's never say never.... Bae kindly sew the babariga in advance for my knight. I can almost feel that he's coming soon.... So no worries, flex uboma and his barracks mansion grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Anyways, it's never say never.... Bae kindly sew the babariga in advance for my knight. I can almost feel that he's coming soon.... So no worries, flex uboma and his barracks mansion grin
Hahahaha.
Better for you my sister, better for you cheesy

Because I was almost going to repeat the same thing I did in 1948 that caused all the women in a community to leave their husbands that year, leaving only me as the female in the community.

Of course you know what I did with all the men cheesy... I need not recount the full story.

I have contacted a tailor already. The babariga should be ready by tomorrow. I paid for express grin. Don't thank me now. That's what we do to show we love and care for each other cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
amicable09:

You can so enjoy giving people terrible names; what the heck is Ubims? Such a terrible name.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ladyF(f): 4:51am On Dec 07, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Lolz hahahahahahaaa

#ShieldsHead... Una de here ub.oma is planning to set me up!
Amy it's a lie o..... Ur possession is solely urs, pls comman possess ur possession mbok. cheesy

Buh really... Ladies pls help me ooooo cry cry

Jam.ean, beau.49, amicabl.e09, singlefa.de, Lady.F, c.c150615, abimb.ex007, abimba.wealth...... embarassed

Eeyah.... Could have helped o, but I don't know anyone in Abuja.

I'd say go with a mat sha....just in case you don't see. grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 5:00am On Dec 07, 2016
LastMumu:

You can so enjoy giving people terrible names; what the heck is Ubims? Such a terrible name.
Lolz.
Am I the one who christened you Lastmumu
Why your body dey pepper you like this na? tongue

In your next e-life, take your time to get yourself sth sweet so that I can coin a terrific pet name for you my darling mumu grin

Find find trouble! Lol
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by uboma(m): 6:03am On Dec 07, 2016
wroskian:
Following you bumper to fender Bro. Eeya sad poor Jaz, I hope she will understand this.

Noted. Jaz understands perfectly. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by uboma(m): 6:07am On Dec 07, 2016
amicable09:

Lolz

lolz

@ Amic, please kind to Jaz.
what goes around do eventually come around....
@ Jaz, do not worry. You are always welcome anytime. Amic is unnecessarily been jealous.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by uboma(m): 6:10am On Dec 07, 2016
Jazmiynne:

So you have given up on me already, ehn!
Okay o, remember what I told you earlier....
When you eventually secure the job in Abuja, you will have an upper hand than Amic who prefers to remain in Lag...
grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by uboma(m): 6:13am On Dec 07, 2016
amicable09:

Hahahaha.
Better for you my sister, better for you cheesy

Because I was almost going to repeat the same thing I did in 1948 that caused all the women in a community to leave their husbands that year, leaving only me as the female in the community.

Of course you know what I did with all the men cheesy... I need not recount the full story.

I have contacted a tailor already. The babariga should be ready by tomorrow. I paid for express grin. Don't thank me now. That's what we do to show we love and care for each other cheesy

lol.
You are mean!
Jaz don't take her threat seriously....
grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 6:33am On Dec 07, 2016
ladyF:

Eeyah.... Could have helped o, but I don't know anyone in Abuja.

I'd say go with a mat sha....just in case you don't see. grin

Lolz hahahahahahaaa chai bae you no de smile at all o
Lolz.... But really sha, I'm going along with a handy mat and duvet cover ... Thank you jaare for the suggestion. Pipu like amicable09 are jus interested in safeguarding their man lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.