Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2422101 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 3:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Congratulations! smiley

Do you know the name of the company? Or at least what kind of business they are involved in? If you do, I think it would pay greatly for you to read up and understand the basics of what they do, their history as a firm, vision & mission, and (if any), possible setbacks they have had in recent times.

Then, I'm sure you know yourself.... cheesy
But a practiced session rehearsal might help to organise your thoughts in description of self and preparation of answers to questions such as:

Tell us about yourself...
Where you should not of cos start telling them abt how many people you have dated or how many mouths depend on your getting the job grin
Talk abt your goals, aspirations, dreams and personality in connection to the job. Yes you may be a very good talker and make friends easily, but what has that got to do with your getting an accounting job? So basically you are to sell yourself with cognisance to areas you perceive u can be useful in the firm (based on your knowledge of what they do)

Your strengths, weaknesses..... Still following above formula

Challenging situation u have met along your career and how u handled them..

Ur short term and long term goals

The basics of your coursework (whatever degree you graduated with)

A smile.... Professional as it may be, yet warm

All the confidence you have in your guts.... not excess.... Just healthy confidence

Of cos neat dressing (I usually prefer a suit or jacket)

And pls abeg u.... Don't stay there and start gisting loudly with fellow applicants (it gets very irritating when people just start being over familiar and laughing so loudly and informally at an interview).
That doesn't mean you should not exchange contacts or talk with them o... Its all part of networking, just sha be professional abt it. cool

Owk....

So that's wharraithink cheesy
Just stay online u wld get loads of advice soon

Cc: amicable09
Is the interview over or does the fellow still need more input? tongue

But Jaz, you should have done one example for practicality sake.

Now let's do a small example cheesy

Hi, Please introduce yourself grin
(Over to you Jaz)
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 5:43pm On Dec 10, 2016
amicable09:

Is the interview over or does the fellow still need more input? tongue

But Jaz, you should have done one example for practicality sake.

Now let's do a small example cheesy

Hi, Please introduce yourself grin
(Over to you Jaz)

Lolz see this bae! cheesy

So we want to do an example and it wii na be u dt wld be d interviewer abiii... U want to comman fall my hand in front of igwenmadu. Kolewerk! Shey u hear me? Kolewerk!

Even if the guy (who by the way no even acknowledge my long epistle making me wonder if he really needed what he asked for or he shaa wanted to comment undecided) has finished his own interview, some other person might benefit....

Oya faya down! tongue

Welcome Amy, I am Jaz and with me is Davide470.
May we meet you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
Jazmiynne:

So we want to do an example and it wii na be u dt wld be d interviewer abiii... U want to comman fall my hand in front of igwenmadu. Kolewerk! Shey u hear me? Kolewerk!

Even if the guy (who by the way no even acknowledge my long epistle making me wonder if he really needed what he asked for or he shaa wanted to comment undecided) has finished his own interview, some other person might benefit....

Oya faya down! tongue

May we meet you?
Lolz. Na my own hands you wan come fall abi?
You even made it a panel interview cheesy
Please let your colleague introduce himself first tongue

With me here is my CV.
*Hands it over*
Everything written about me is great! grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 7:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
amicable09:

Lolz. Na my own hands you wan come fall abi?
You even made it a panel interview cheesy
Please let your colleague introduce himself first tongue

With me here is my CV.
*Hands it over*
Everything written about me is great! grin

Na u go tell is how to introduce ourselves ni
Infact that's clear evidence of insubordination and traits of disrespect for superior authority!

In fact, this interview is over. We are sorry to inform you that we would no longer be considering your candidacy for this role. We encourage you to work on your negative traits and continue to progress in your career.
We sincerely wish you the best.

Signed
HR Dept

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Na u go tell is how to introduce ourselves ni
Infact that's clear evidence of insubordination and traits of disrespect for superior authority!

In fact, this interview is over. We are sorry to inform you that we would no longer be considering your candidacy for this role. We encourage you to work on your negative traits and continue to progress in your career.
We sincerely wish you the best.

Signed
HR Dept
Lolz.

Babe, how many regret mails have you received in this life You really drafted this one well grin

Like an experienced somebody cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2016
amicable09:

Lolz.

Babe, how many regret mails have you received in this life You really drafted this one well grin

Like an experienced somebody cheesy
She is in charge of drafting "Regret Mails", and highly competent. smiley

Work on your negative attitude and be duly advised.

tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by karleone(m): 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
The rate at which the JV section has turned to NPower meeting point is unbecoming. It reminds me of the NYSC section where you'll always see "Delta Corpers let's meet here" and the likes
Oga Davide470, is the NPower program now a youth corps program?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
davide470:
She is in charge of drafting "Regret Mails", and highly competent. smiley

Work on your negative attitude and be duly advised.

tongue
Hahahaha.

David I swear if I catch you, I'll pour hot water on you!

You guys should work on your manner of approach. Be guided!

grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 8:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
karleone:
The rate at which the JV section has turned to NPower meeting point is unbecoming. It reminds me of the NYSC section where you'll always see "Delta Corpers let's meet here" and the likes
Oga Davide470, is the NPower program now a youth corps program?
Mmmh. I think there's little or nothing anyone can do to stop these threads from increasing. It's the season.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by karleone(m): 8:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
amicable09:

Mmmh. I think there's little or nothing anyone can do to stop these threads from increasing. It's the season.

Amicable, how far with our deal?
I dropped you a message on the other platform. Kindly revert.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
karleone:
Oga David.e470, is the NPower program now a youth corps program?
It has been difficult controlling the spread, so we delete any new thread on it.

With time, it would phase off.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
karleone:

Amicable, how far with our deal? I dropped you a message on the other platform. Kindly revert.
I remember the deal Karl. I'll reply ASAP.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by madelovskoes(m): 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Oya faya down! tongue

May we meet you?

my pple forgive my manners...I don't have excuses buh trust me dt I wanted to acknowledge it yesterday buh because it was getting late and I needed to sleep so as to wake up early, I had to leave it and nt been familiar with how to use naira land menus well made me stayed back....I'm so sorry...it well well....thumbs to you giys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Udochee(m): 10:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
madelovskoes:
my pple forgive my manners...I don't have excuses
better late than never. quite commendable bro/sis.all the best.Jaz et al your efforts weren't in vain ooo
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 7:22am On Dec 11, 2016
madelovskoes:

my pple forgive my manners...I don't have excuses buh trust me dt I wanted to acknowledge it yesterday buh because it was getting late and I needed to sleep so as to wake up early, I had to leave it and nt been familiar with how to use naira land menus well made me stayed back....I'm so sorry...it well well....thumbs to you giys

No probs at all smiley
I hope you gave the interview a good shot. Wishing you plenty of success wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 7:23am On Dec 11, 2016
Udochee:

Jaz et al your efforts weren't in vain ooo

Lol yea... Good morning Udo
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tolutweety(m): 10:26am On Dec 11, 2016

Don't say you're ready _ you ain't ready !
You ain't ready - you ain't ready !!
Acting like you are ready - But you ain't ready !!
Many acting like they are ready - But they ain't ready !!!

Peace upon you, Asalam Aleikum
You ain't ready where I'm 'bout to take you .
Nairaland party of the year , says the City People
Other parties trending, still i see no equal.

pay attenton - Facts Only !
I repeat - Facts Only !!
Check the myriad of people- my people, JobLanders Only
Check the local pictures;Guys and Ladies of this section-Stats Only .

Phase 1,Phase 2, was sold out-This is the whole core.
Never had a sugar mummy to sponsor
No politician walking up the wrong door
This is the third year,steady on tour .

Phase 2 last year, was the appetizer
I am about a prophet - Call me Elijah
Mark the date- It's 26th December.
It's here again - It's NAIRALAND JOB SECTION GET-TOGETHER !!!

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tolutweety(m): 10:32am On Dec 11, 2016
A review by one of the 2015 attendees..

beau49:
Finally caught up....phew! the way these pages fly though.....

Warning......Long write up below.

So I had the privilege of meeting with part of the most beautiful minds we have here on NL. And it was fun all the way. I learnt,saw and gained a lot yesterday and I am thankful I had the opportunity to meet with you all. A little intro on those I met......

Singlefade - pretty lady she is but she forgot my cloth. Gave Lero tough time which was enjoyable to watch. gringrin

Jamean - Taller and more beautiful than she looks in pictures. She made sure we all got something to munch on. And the friends she brought along were hilarious. Wonderful people too.

Naanxie - Our very own Miss portable,pretty looking lady. Late comer but we all forgave her well mostly especially the guys.*tongue out*

Anu - The lady with a melodious voice,easy to talk to. It was nice meeting you and if you get to see this you should visit here more often.

Lero - is as tall as they say he is,with a baritone voice to go with it grin. Funny and Interesting to talk to.

Tolutweety - He is adorable and has a dual personality. One minute it is fun,the other minute he is life coach and mentor. it was nice watching him switch to both modes. Lovely guy, lovely personality.

David- Our area father, known by many accepted by all. A charmer that one. Good teacher too.

Ferdybaba/TrendyPrince - is definitely a prince and a good looking one too. If your spec is TDH,please grab and don't let go. gringrin

Adonye - The boss and Don. Very funny individual,enjoyable to listen to and pleasing to the eyes too. wink wink

Cutetonye - Our very own 'UGO BOSS' grin Even while introducing himself you can feel that the ego has landed. Another beautiful personality.

IamTosin - Introduced a the game which we all had fun playing. Has a cute baby face but we know say all na wash. Baddo lomo.

Eldeevee - Baba be forming calm/gentle guy. Good looking too. Thanks for the extra **** it was appreciated.

ilori930 - Nice and easy going young man who had to rush off but we forgive you...lol. Hope the intro was a success and biko bia when are we doing ke gi na?

Obyno1010(doubt if I got that right) - Finally came out of his hiding place to come have fun. I think I should get paid....whayasay? cheesy it was lovely seeing you.

Mambani - hope I didn't murder your mind moniker...lol. It was nice talking to you too and plix if you are traveling next time tell me I want 2 travel too. Thanx.

And all other people whose name I can't seem to remember but your faces I can never forget. You all had an impact on me yesterday and it was lovely to hang out and sometimes watch you all.

For those who missed out, I was like you last year gringrin but you can be like me this year. There is always another time for us to share these memories again with The Almighty by our side.

**Catwalks out on wobbly legs**

It's BIGGER AND BETTER THIS YEAR. ..

want to know that venue yet ?!
...Wait for it !

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tolutweety(m): 10:33am On Dec 11, 2016
Let the TAGging continue.. wink

- lastmumu
- ferdyboss
- erza
- wroskian
- adeaks
- demisig

Be my guest, on the 26th. cool

Venue: Elegushi beach, Lekki, Lagos

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Udochee(m): 1:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Lol yea... Good morning Udo
good morning afternoon Jaz.sure you're doing great. splendid Sunny Sunday to everyone

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
- Skarlett

- Twaci

- UjSizzle

- Souljaboi1

- WhizQueen

- FixedRoots

- Lalasticlala

- MsDelilah

Be my guest, network and mingle on the 26th of December! Our Yearly Get-Together!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 2:06pm On Dec 11, 2016
- Obinoscopy

- Fynestboi

- Farano grin

- Debbie

- Bbsharon

- nwakaegoabisola

- Mynd44

Be my guest, network and mingle on the 26th of December! Our Yearly Get-Together!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by UjSizzle(f): 3:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
Davide470, who is 'our'?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 3:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
UjSizzle:
Davide470, who is 'our'?
Friends, Monikers and Colleagues here on Nairaland. This is the third edition of our "Hang-Out"

2nd edition: Elegushi Beach! Check this Page

1st edition: Tarkwa Bay! Check this Page

It would be nice to see you, you know wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
Hello JLanders. Its been many months. Compliments of the season to you all; especially my old time e buddies. Amicable09, wroskian, proudolodo, ksstroud,abmimbex... I've forgotten monikers o.

I am here again.
Una good evening.
Do I need to do introduction again?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by wroskian(m): 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
tolusan:
Hello JLanders. Its been many months. Compliments of the season to you all; especially my old time e buddies. Amicable09, wroski.an, proudo.lodo, ksstr.oud,ab.mimbex... I've forgotten monikers o.

I am here again.
Una good evening.
Do I need to do introduction again?
Welcome back the great SAN. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ferdyboss: 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
TollyB

Skarlett

Souljaboi1

FixedRoots

Eremy

Udochee

I would love to meet you guys come December 26- The Get Together. Cheers.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jamean(f): 7:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
Please come share a swell time with me and other wonderful people on Job vacancies section on the 26th of December 2016 !
Our annual get along event!
Elegushi beach, Lagos

Cetona darling, I know it's been ages wink

Eipreel Iyawo olola

Maya2pretty, aunty you lock up & down sha smiley

Lookingbuoy lipsrsealed

Prinzofpariz undecided

Brymo

Joecutie ... guy you must show cheesy

Mizmycoli - Adannaya smiley smiley

it's gonna be... stay tunned!

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1183) (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.