Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,583 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2423363 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by oshofree400(m): 8:33am On Jan 23, 2017
morning to u all,frds Nd future lovers......what up for dis morning??!!!!?!!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by brokenplate: 8:34am On Jan 23, 2017
oshofree400:
morning to u all,frds Nd future lovers......what up for dis morning??!!!!?!!

No work?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by TripleA2020: 9:30am On Jan 23, 2017
good morning house...Please anybody with info as per jobs for chartered accountant should please. email me. I have like 3years experience in tax, payables and receivables mgt...thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by QuickOffer: 10:34am On Jan 23, 2017
Job Title: Fish Pond Manager.
Qualifications and training required
- B.sc/HND in Agriculture science, Agronomy and other relevant discipline
- Must have worked in a Fishery Yard/ pond
- 2 years +
- Male/Female

Job Responsibilities:

- Undertaking investigative surveys of water quality and the health, spawning and movement of fish
- Policing waterways to check for unlawful fishing
- Liaising with the planning departments of local authorities about the location of new buildings etc
- Checking anglers’ licences
- Writing reports
- Preparing evidence and statements for prosecution cases
- Catching, measuring, examining and releasing fish and assessing their health
- Making improvements to habitats through work on streams and river banks
- Providing advice about the location of fish stock
- Handling general enquiries from the public
- Granting licences to move fish
- Working with other organisations to plan environmental projects
- Offering information and advice to sports fisheries about legal/importation restrictions
- Keeping up to date with changes in legislation/EU directives
- Responsible for fish hatchery

Applicant must possess

- excellent analytical
- organisational,
- interpersonal skills
- communication skills
- Self-motivated
- Genuine enthusiasm.
- Confident working independently and in teams.
- Work smart
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages i.e word, excel, Access and power point
- Good knowledge of fish hatchery

Interested and qualified applicant should forward his/her updated CV to cv@ascentech.com.ng on or before 26th Jan, 2017.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 11:45am On Jan 23, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Mehn! I officially missed you! cheesy

You need to see how amicable09 has been antagonising me embarassed

Please tell me you are here to leave no more....

I missed you too...officially and every other "-cially" smiley As for amicable09 ehn, she already has plenty of explaining to do, and this has joined the list of explainings
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 11:53am On Jan 23, 2017
AlexCk:

Hahahahaha,
Humour me more tongue tongue
Lol. This your signature ehn...anyway, nice meeting you
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 12:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
amicable09:

Who am I seeing??
Can somebody please wake me up!?

My own proudly olodo is in the house!!!! cheesy
I've missed you so much dear.
Welcome back!

Please listen to no lies flying around. Every night and day, I look for you in all the sections and on all threads *sobs*. I am going to follow you when you're travelling again to Mars. Do not ask any questions, I will just follow you like your purse cheesy

Welcome again my peacock of life! grin

Ehrrm...you see, I wasn't going to listen to any lies o. But these ones aren't flying around like the annoying buzzing flies...no no. These ones are flying around with enchanting serenade like dem fairies smiley Pardon me ehn, I just must listen cheesy

Lol. Missed you too.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 12:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
amicable09:

Two guys actually cheesy
Impersonating...

Impersonating?? And not just one but two?? Trump must hear this angry
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 12:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Lolz you better be found... As you go on that your vacation to nowhere, kindly bring back some job offers to go round. cheesy

How did you figure "Mars" is also called "Nowehere"? It's either you're a Martian or you're a super duper intelligent Earthling cool
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by AlexCk: 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
ProudOlodo:

Lol. This your signature ehn...anyway, nice meeting you

Heheehehehe,
Likewise bro, God's blessings.

Amicable09, u no dey halla person ni, shooo, nawa o, lol
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 1:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Why do men cheat
At what point does that promise of undying affection phase off
At what point should a woman's forgiveness limit accommodate cheating
Is there something a woman can actually do to ensure a man doesn't cheat Cos it seems that regardless of whatever (hot, sexy, hardworking, homely God-fearing loving woman etc), the men still go ahead to cheat
Is it a necessary evil
Is it that men truly can't help themselves

Now, here are my late answers to the questions from your diary....

Why do men cheat The devil
At what point does that promise of undying affection phase off When the devil develops interest in the relationship
At what point should a woman's forgiveness limit accommodate cheating As long as she recognizes the devil is the real culprit
Is there something a woman can actually do to ensure a man doesn't cheat Cos it seems that regardless of whatever (hot, sexy, hardworking, homely God-fearing loving woman etc), the men still go ahead to cheat Kill the devil
Is it a necessary evil As long as the devil lives
Is it that men truly can't help themselves The devil won't let them help themselves

Trust me, the menfolk has been innocent of these allegations since 000BC embarassed Now that sounds like Pretty Boy Phleezy in the Boondocks series grin grin...just kidding.

Here's what I really have to say to these...
1stly, there have been, are, and will always be men who don't cheat.
2ndly, it costs a lot of strong will to not cheat...I mean, it's not easy managing the hormone rush all the time.
3rdly, we're mostly guided by "how we feel" about things in the modern era. In other words, we mostly live by whatever "feels right" or "feels wrong" than what "is right" or what "is wrong".
4thly, we generally believe the initial good feeling of infatuation is all there is to loving anyone. I rather belong to the school of thought that to love someone also requires an additional input of making the conscious decision to love that person. The initial feeling will surely fade away when the hormones responsible for those effects are no longer there to sustain the "feeling". So, I believe loving anyone is more of a decision than feeling.

When you put these together, you'll see that to not cheat is a lot of hardwork. And I don't think it applies to the menfolk alone, but also to the womenfolk too. So, let me reply your questions now...

Why do men cheat Because it's easier than not cheating
At what point does that promise of undying affection phase off When he's not decided he wants to love the woman
At what point should a woman's forgiveness limit accommodate cheating As much as her patience can accommodate his flaws...otherwise, forgive (for her own good) and END IT
Is there something a woman can actually do to ensure a man doesn't cheat Cos it seems that regardless of whatever (hot, sexy, hardworking, homely God-fearing loving woman etc), the men still go ahead to cheat Just be yourself. He'll cheat if he'll cheat. He won't cheat if he won't cheat
Is it a necessary evil I don't know whether there's a necessary or unnecessary evil. I just know there should be no evil
Is it that men truly can't help themselves Our hormones are strong, but the mind is more powerful

Here's my 2 Cents Jaz smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 1:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
ProudOlodo:

As for amicable09 ehn, she already has plenty of explaining to do, and this has joined the list of explainings

Hehehhehehehheehhehehhee I knew you'd have my back cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 1:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
ProudOlodo:

you're a super duper intelligent Earthling cool

Ayam honoured sir grin

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 1:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
ProudOlodo:

Now, here are my late answers to the questions from your diary....

Why do men cheat The devil
At what point does that promise of undying affection phase off When the devil develops interest in the relationship
At what point should a woman's forgiveness limit accommodate cheating As long as she recognizes the devil is the real culprit
Is there something a woman can actually do to ensure a man doesn't cheat Cos it seems that regardless of whatever (hot, sexy, hardworking, homely God-fearing loving woman etc), the men still go ahead to cheat Kill the devil
Is it a necessary evil As long as the devil lives
Is it that men truly can't help themselves The devil won't let them help themselves

Trust me, the menfolk has been innocent of these allegations since 000BC embarassed Now that sounds like Pretty Boy Phleezy in the Boondocks series grin grin...just kidding.

Here's what I really have to say to these...
1stly, there have been, are, and will always be men who don't cheat.
2ndly, it costs a lot of strong will to not cheat...I mean, it's not easy managing the hormone rush all the time.
3rdly, we're mostly guided by "how we feel" about things in the modern era. In other words, we mostly live by whatever "feels right" or "feels wrong" than what "is right" or what "is wrong".
4thly, we generally believe the initial good feeling of infatuation is all there is to loving anyone. I rather belong to the school of thought that to love someone also requires an additional input of making the conscious decision to love that person. The initial feeling will surely fade away when the hormones responsible for those effects are no longer there to sustain the "feeling". So, I believe loving anyone is more of a decision than feeling.

When you put these together, you'll see that to not cheat is a lot of hardwork. And I don't think it applies to the menfolk alone, but also to the womenfolk too. So, let me reply your questions now...

Why do men cheat Because it's easier than not cheating
At what point does that promise of undying affection phase off When he's not decided he wants to love the woman
At what point should a woman's forgiveness limit accommodate cheating As much as her patience can accommodate his flaws...otherwise, forgive (for her own good) and END IT
Is there something a woman can actually do to ensure a man doesn't cheat Cos it seems that regardless of whatever (hot, sexy, hardworking, homely God-fearing loving woman etc), the men still go ahead to cheat Just be yourself. He'll cheat if he'll cheat. He won't cheat if he won't cheat
Is it a necessary evil I don't know whether there's a necessary or unnecessary evil. I just know there should be no evil
Is it that men truly can't help themselves Our hormones are strong, but the mind is more powerful

Here's my 2 Cents Jaz smiley

Lolz you ghat me rotfl @theDevilPalava cheesy cheesy cheesy

Beautiful beautiful write-up, and coming from a man makes it even more gorgeous!

You do remember sometime ago when I said the universe needs more men to reason like you do? I still think so!

My best part of your writeup is that Loving is not just a feeling, it's actually a conscious decision

If everyone understood Love to be that way, we would have less broken relationships/marriages and less cheating partners.

But then again you have aroused a new curiosity in my mind:

Can a person (for sake of clarity, Let's say a man) love their partner and yet cheat?

What do y'all think?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by olamishow(m): 2:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ascentech Service Limited is currently Recruiting for the position I.T SALES EXECUTIVE.

Job Description of IT Sales Executive

1. OND or BSC in Marketing (as done in Nigeria) ,
2. Worked in an IT company is a MUST
3. Ability to use Microsoft Tools
4. 2 -4 Years Experience in Marketing, Market Research, Pre sales, creating sales forecast, Customer Requirement Analysis, Participating in Tenders, Presentations & Demonstrations. Planning & Implementing sales strategies for driving Sales in designated territory 

5. Capability in independently managing customers, projects and internal delivery team.

6. Pre-Sales Management
a. Lead Generation and Manage
b. Proposal
c. Organizing Product Demonstration / Presentation Management
d. Follow-ups
e. Client Mapping

a. Resource 1: Selling Software solution.
b. Resource 2 : Experience in HW distribution , Security Solution distribution and Dealer Management
c. Resource 3 : Corporate account management ability to take and execute Targets with IT Experience
d. Endpoint Security Sales Experience , Firewall, UTM- Sonicwall, watch guard, know how
e. Vertical wise Experience Insurance , Banking , Microfinance , Telco , Oil Company , Construction, Conglomerate.

Qualify and interested candidate should send his/her CVs to cv@ascentech.com.ng and subject the mail as I.T SALES EXECUTIVE or register on ascentech.talentrecruit.in
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by brokenplate: 3:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
olamishow:
Ascentech Service Limited is currently Recruiting for the position I.T SALES EXECUTIVE.

Job Description of IT Sales Executive

1. OND or BSC in Marketing (as done in Nigeria) ,
2. Worked in an IT company is a MUST
3. Ability to use Microsoft Tools
4. 2 -4 Years Experience in Marketing, Market Research, Pre sales, creating sales forecast, Customer Requirement Analysis, Participating in Tenders, Presentations & Demonstrations. Planning & Implementing sales strategies for driving Sales in designated territory 

5. Capability in independently managing customers, projects and internal delivery team.

6. Pre-Sales Management
a. Lead Generation and Manage
b. Proposal
c. Organizing Product Demonstration / Presentation Management
d. Follow-ups
e. Client Mapping

a. Resource 1: Selling Software solution.
b. Resource 2 : Experience in HW distribution , Security Solution distribution and Dealer Management
c. Resource 3 : Corporate account management ability to take and execute Targets with IT Experience
d. Endpoint Security Sales Experience , Firewall, UTM- Sonicwall, watch guard, know how
e. Vertical wise Experience Insurance , Banking , Microfinance , Telco , Oil Company , Construction, Conglomerate.

Qualify and interested candidate should send his/her CVs to cv@ascentech.com.ng and subject the mail as I.T SALES EXECUTIVE or register on ascentech.talentrecruit.in

How many times will you put this up?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 5:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
Jazmiynne:

You do remember sometime ago when I said the universe needs more men to reason like you do? I still think so!
Right now, I wish I could blast some igbo like you and oga Udo. But I'll just let me face say it by glowing red

Jazmiynne:

But then again you have aroused a new curiosity in my mind:
Can a person (for the sake of the menfolk's constant bashing, let's say a woman) love their partner and yet cheat?
What do y'all think?
Fixed smiley Let us rest small na tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 5:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Hehehhehehehheehhehehhee I knew you'd have my back cheesy
You can count on that wink

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
ProudOlodo:

Right now, I wish I could blast some igbo like you and oga Udo. But I'll just let me face say it by glowing red

Please blush away cheesy u deserve it wink

Fixed smiley Let us rest small na tongue

Lolz hahahahahahaaa lwkmd grin grin u pipu's sins are plenty hence the constant bashing tongue

The problem however is that the answer to that question (according to popular opinion) might differ for each of the sexes
Oya o let's use women, even though we know it's men we mean tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Lolz hahahahahahaaa lwkmd grin grin u pipu's sins are plenty hence the constant bashing tongue

The problem however is that the answer to that question (according to popular opinion) might differ for each of the sexes

Lol. So, we are such terrible sinners. Issorait. At least, you've agreed to use woman this time. That's satisfactory enough
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by vosquare: 6:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
Hello, who knows of any top electrical engineering company that I have my internship program?

And what questions can I be asked during interview?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by brokenplate: 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
ProudOlodo:

You can count on that wink
Olodo I hail o

I see a name that is more powerful than mine
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by brokenplate: 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Please blush away cheesy u deserve it wink

Jaz so this is how you used to do?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
brokenplate:

Jaz so this is how you used to do?

Bp Bp high BP low Bp cheesy

Which part exactly is this
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
brokenplate:

Olodo I hail o
I see a name that is more powerful than mine
Lol. Boss I salute o. But olodo no get any power na
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by brokenplate: 6:34pm On Jan 23, 2017
ProudOlodo:

Lol. Boss I salute o. But olodo no get any power na

Respect...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by brokenplate: 6:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Bp Bp high BP low Bp cheesy

Which part exactly is this

JAZ you dey make me dey feel irrelevant like pb(president buhari) .

When last do you chat me up?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 6:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
brokenplate:

JAZ you dey make me dey feel irrelevant like pb(president buhari) .

When last do you chat me up?

lipsrsealed

[s]Chai sincerely you really don't want to know my real-life-initial-honest-to-God reaction to this post cheesy
So thank God for me that you cannot see my face ryt now grin[/s]

Owk so I haven't chatted you up

Oya let's chat... Ayam ryt here cheesy listening with my eyes wide open.... Gist me wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 6:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
ProudOlodo:

I missed you too...officially and every other "-cially" smiley As for amicable09 ehn, she already has plenty of explaining to do, and this has joined the list of explainings
Lol.

My peacock I don't understand you again o!
Are you for or against me?

Remember how we used to be na tongue
You cannot change like this o!
My word over everyone else's grin

Right?
Right.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
ProudOlodo:

Impersonating?? And not just one but two?? Trump must hear this angry
Lol @ Trump must hear this grin grin grin

Trump my man! cheesy
Don't mind those impersonators, I caught them before they could say J-A-C-K! tongue

Even in the darkness night, I will recognize your shadow and real self cheesy. I am that gifted in the area of recognizing real pals who have kept me company one time too many grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by brokenplate: 7:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
Jazmiynne:

lipsrsealed

[s]Chai sincerely you really don't want to know my real-life-initial-honest-to-God reaction to this post cheesy
So thank God for me that you cannot see my face ryt now grin[/s]

Owk so I haven't chatted you up

Oya let's chat... Ayam ryt here cheesy listening with my eyes wide open.... Gist me wink

Start by describing your physical attributes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.