Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,301 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2425765 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Mizjemie25: 9:17am On May 24, 2018
Gewezzy1:
please what type of test, do they pay well. Please respond asap thanks.
written test of course, I don't know about payment cos I don't work there
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by senetorjboss(m): 10:18am On May 24, 2018
I really need a job..2years plus at home after school and have a mass communication degree.... Pls anyone wit a link. I base in Lagos
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by paulovirih: 10:18am On May 24, 2018
Urgently Needed: Graduate Trainee Veterinary Doctor needed at Kennel Pride Nigeria, Lagos Office. Send CV to jobs@kennelpride.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by emmaboyi(m): 10:29am On May 24, 2018
Car washer needed in surulere, call 07086573493
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:03am On May 24, 2018
A media company, one of the most read newspapers among the political and business elite, is looking for skilled candidates to oversee the company’s daily printing and publishing operations in the capacity below:

Job Title: Executive Director

Summary
The Executive Director will oversee Editorial, Production and Sales functions in each designated area and will combine the practical locus of a market-savvy problem- solver with the organisational and leaderships skills of an operations manager
Reporting Line:
The Executive Director will report to the Corporate Office through the Managing Director
Responsibilities
Plan and manage daily operations.
Hire, coach and supervise personnel.
Grow and maintain high-level contacts
Collaborate with Managing Director to determine executive management issues.
Ensure achievement of Editorial.
Production and Sales goals as agreed for assigned region.
Requirements
Proven experience in relevant Management roles.
Working knowledge of pnnt and digital publishing.
Excellent organisational and leadership skills.
Outstanding communication and people abilities.
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Management or related discipline Journalism experience an advantage.

Summary
The Executive Director will oversee Editorial, Production and Sales functions in each designated area and will combine the practical locus of a market-savvy problem- solver with the organisational and leaderships skills of an operations manager
Reporting Line:
The Executive Director will report to the Corporate Office through the Managing Director
Responsibilities
Requirements
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Management or related discipline Journalism experience an advantage.

Summary
Reporting Line:
Responsibilities
Requirements

Job Title: Head of Human Resources and Admin

Job Brief
The Head of Humdn Resources will b resoonsible for building a superior work force by originating and leading HR practices and objectives that will provide an employee oriented high performance culture arid standardize goal attainment across the company.
Responsibilities
Recruiting, training and orientation of qualified and motivated personnel
Performance management and improvement systems.
Policy development and documentation
Employee safety, welfare. weliness and health
100% compliance with all HR legal/ regulatory concerns
Requirements
Experience 7-10 years’ experience as HR generalist or with diverse experience on core HR specialities
Masters of Business Admin, with HR Management as speciality or M.Sc Human Resource Management.
Professional qualification CIPM/CIPD/ SHRM required
Proficiency in Human Resource Information System (HRIS) e.g. Human Manager.

Job Brief
The Head of Humdn Resources will b resoonsible for building a superior work force by originating and leading HR practices and objectives that will provide an employee oriented high performance culture arid standardize goal attainment across the company.
Responsibilities
Requirements
Experience 7-10 years’ experience as HR generalist or with diverse experience on core HR specialities
Masters of Business Admin, with HR Management as speciality or M.Sc Human Resource Management.

Job Brief
Responsibilities
Requirements

Remuneration
Attractive

Deadline: 2nd June, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV's to: kaymorg2017@yahoo.com

Please Share!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:12am On May 24, 2018
I have been serving on recruitment panels lately, I will like to share a simple list of “dos and donts”. I hope prospective candidates find it useful

Apply for a position clearly, no ambiguity. If the advertised opening is procurement ensure it’s clearly stated in your application, not Admin Manager

Don’t leave unexplained gaps in your CV. What were you doing between 2008-2011? “I was at home ”Doing what ? “Doing nothing” If you left a job in 2008 and resumed in 2011, find an internship, sell at a kiosk or Bukka, so that it won’t be hard to find an explanation.

Dress well. Dress the part. Don’t over dress or under dress. Dress smartly. If you dress like Ebuka at Banky W’s wedding for a Finance role, trust deficit antennas in the minds of the panelists will shoot up...

It is important to get qualifications and certifications, gives an added advantage/edge-even associate qualifications

Unless absolutely necessary don’t apply for a job above or below your experience

Leave your linguistic or physical mannerisms at home. At best reduce them

Have a documentary evidence of change of name or date of birth, to avoid stories that touch. Personal Identity is integral is important

Can we solve once and for all this issue of “My name is...” “My names are...” The big English is because the verb is conjugated for a plural noun phrase but the noun phrase is singular. In short how many of you are in you ehn?

Be coherent, less nervous, ensure your narration flows

Don’t use your current official email to apply for jobs EG UcheBalaAde@inogetsense.org preferably use your personal email EG
Oversabi@Gmail.com

“Tell us about yourself” This seemingly simple question ends up being the hardest sometimes. Practice this, stick to the facts and relevant parts of your personal history and experience. It should be precise, don’t overhype like a hype man a Quillox

Hope you find these few points useful, thank you.

-End-

Ramadan Kareem

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by sprints1: 11:42am On May 24, 2018
sekzy99:
In the light of giving-back to the society, and as part of our Cooperate Social Responsibility (CSR), A top school in Nigeria with units in Lagos and Abuja has being offering vacancies for Students on Industrial Training (IT) to acquire real life practical base skills of their discipline.

Currently vacancy exists for students on 2018 Industrial Training (IT). The vacancies exist for 3months (Starting September, 2018) subjected for renewal base on performance.

The intern will be ready to learn and apply acquired skills for real-life projects.

APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS

1. Candidates should be students of Computer Science Department/Computer-related courses.

2. Candidates must present a valid Official letter for Industrial Training Attachment and Internship by the Students Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES) Unit of the Candidates University or Polytechnic or College of Education.

3. Candidates must also present a valid-official School Identity Card as issued by his/her University or Polytechnic. Submission of G.P Data will be an added advantage.

4. Personal Laptop Computer is an added advantage.

5. Candidates must possess the drive and the passion to learn

6. Candidates living around or close to Opebi, Ladipo, Idimu, Lekki phase 1, VGC and Wumba district in Abuja will be given preferences.

All interested applicants should send their CV together with a passport-size photo to attachmentrecruitment@gmail.com

APPLICATION DEADLINE
Applications are currently on till July 31, 2018 I.T.

VACANCY LOCATION
Applications are currently invited from I.T Students within Lagos and Abuja.

INTERVIEW
Interview will be conducted with regards to the documents submitted by the student during application. Selected applicants will be contacted by phone and email.

Thanks.
sounds like chrisland school based on the locations u mentioned
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by nanauju(f): 12:45pm On May 24, 2018
jmanity:

I also got this invite. My issue is that I stay in Abuja so transport is a big hindrance. Management trainee is not marketing(on paper though) so you can give it a trial.

OK.. Thanks for clearing my doubt. Will you still be able to make it?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kadiaupdates(m): 12:59pm On May 24, 2018

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by BossOlowo: 1:32pm On May 24, 2018
JOB OPPORTUNITY AT INVSHARE NIG LTD

JOB TITLE : Procurement officer (8 positions)
JOB DESCRIPTION :Customer relation, negotiation, record keeping and purchasing

JOB TITLE : Auditor (4 positions )
JOB DESCRIPTION : record correlation and auditing

QUALIFICATIONS
Bsc/Hnd

REQUIREMENTS
age = 18 - 26
Grade = upper credit (include in your c.v)
Working experience = Not required (you will be trained)

JOB DESCRIPTION
ICT / Computer

Preferably, leaving around Ikotun/Egbeda Area.

APPLY: invshare01@gmail.com
+2348027370919
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 24, 2018
Our client, a reputable school in Kaduna, requires the services of a resourceful education professional to fill the post of Deputy Head.
Requirements:
Qualification: M.ED, B.ED OR HND/B.SC with PGDE as an added advantage
Experience & Skill:
• At least 3 years’ experience
• Excellent and effective communication skill & good team player
• Excellent reading and writing skills.
• Good knowledge of classroom management
• Computer & Internet literate: Microsoft Word, Excel Spreadsheet, Powerpoint etc
Method of Application:
Send your Application, CV and 1 recent Passport to info@cheliseducation.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jmanity: 3:19pm On May 24, 2018
nanauju:

OK.. Thanks for clearing my doubt. Will you still be able to make it?

I don't know yet if I can know how much they pay it will help me in making my decision as I have a job here in Abuja. You can subtly ask them how much the pay is, my own interview is scheduled for 9th June.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Iwant2know: 5:08pm On May 24, 2018
10 Warehouse workers needed urgently in Fareast Merchantile Company Ltd, 13 ,Fatai Atere way,Matori ,Mushin Lagos. Applicants staying in Mushin ,Oshodi ,Ilasa and environ stand a better chance. Salary :28,000 naira.

Labor Supervisor

Call: 08023998050
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by orney(f): 6:05pm On May 24, 2018
Hello all, pls i need a job in a school as an administrator or a teacher in Lagos island/gbagada axis. Anyone with information should kindly quote me
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by MICIBAMA(m): 7:36pm On May 24, 2018
Chevron Nigeria Attorney Job Recruitment 2018
Location(s): • Lagos, South West — Nigeria
Specialization: • Law/ Legal
Industry: • Oil and Gas / Mining • Energy / Power
Application Deadline: June 06, 2018
Job Type Fulltime

http://www.belmadeng.com/2018/05/Chevron-Nigeria-Attorney-Job-Recruitment.html

Interested and qualified individuals are hereby informed that Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) is recruiting for fulltime Attorney.

JOB DETAILS
Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) is one of the worlds leading integrated energy companies, with subsidiaries conducting business worldwide including Nigeria. We hereby invite applications for employment, in the position specified below from qualified candidates:

Job Title: Attorney

Job Overview and Description
The successful candidate for this position will work in the Legal Department and provide day-to-day advice to clients on a broad range of legal and commercial matters, be involved in negotiations and legal drafting as well as support the litigation portfolio.

Key Responsibilities
Litigation Support:
- Receives and reviews judicial and arbitral processes on behalf of CNL and other Chevron entities in Nigeria.
- Develops the preliminary assessments on litigation and arbitration involving CNL and other Chevron entities in Nigeria, and, on the strength of these assessments, makes recommendations for assignment of the matters to outside counsel.
- Develops and refines the case plans for the defense of CNL and other Chevron entities in Nigeria and obtains the requisite approvals for these case plans, working with more senior attorneys, Upstream (Corp.) Litigation, external counsel and business owners.
- Identifies potential witnesses and works with the internal team, the witnesses and outside counsel, to develop witness statements, file witness depositions in court and conduct pre-trial conferences to prepare witnesses for trial testimony.
- Works with internal teams, external counsel and business owners to develop requisite court processes to be filed in court in defense of lawsuits involving CNL and other Chevron entities in Nigeria.
- Monitors case progress to conclusion.
- Receives, reviews and responds to claims and demand letters.

Negotiation and Review of Agreements:
- Provides legal support for the drafting, review and negotiation of various types of agreements and other legal documents including: crude handling and crude lifting agreements, farm out agreements, collateral responsibility agreements, agreements for the provision of security services, pipeline and facility surveillance program agreements, memoranda of understanding, waivers, indemnities, undertakings, confidentiality agreements, etc.

JOB REQUIREMENTS
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
6 year(s) MIN QUALIFICATION: Bachelor's Degree/HND

DESIRED COURSES:
Not Specified

OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
Educational Qualification
Bachelor of Laws Degree (Ll.B) - Minimum of Second Class Honours, Upper Division.

Barrister at Law (B.L.) from the Nigerian Law School - Minimum of Second Class Honours, Upper Division.

Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.

http://www.belmadeng.com/2018/05/Chevron-Nigeria-Attorney-Job-Recruitment.html

Work Experience:
Six (6) to 8 years post call to the Nigerian Bar...continue reading http://www.belmadeng.com/2018/05/Chevron-Nigeria-Attorney-Job-Recruitment.html
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by johnson232: 10:08pm On May 24, 2018
smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by MICIBAMA(m): 10:26pm On May 24, 2018
Wema Bank Zonal Manager Job Recruitment 2018
Location(s): • Abuja, North Central — Nigeria
Specialization: • Banking • Executive / Management
Industry: • Banking / Financial Services
Application Deadline: June 08, 2018
Job Type Fulltime

http://www.belmadeng.com/2018/05/Wema-Bank-Zonal-Manager-Job-Recruitment.html

JOB DETAILS
Wema Bank Plc - Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.

Job Summary
- To champion the regional relationship management function in order to attain the Bank’s Commercial Sector market share and profitability objectives while ensuring activities are coordinated in a risk sensitive and cost-effective manner.

JOB REQUIREMENTS
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
12 year(s)

MIN QUALIFICATION:
Bachelor's Degree/HND

DESIRED COURSES:
Not Specified

OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
Qualifications
A first degree or its equivalent in any discipline A relevant post graduate degree (MBA)/ Professional Qualifications (ACCA, ACA, CPA) is desirable Required Experience: Minimum of 12 years Post NYSC relevant experience

Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's Using the job title as subject of email: info@wemabank.com

http://www.belmadeng.com/2018/05/Wema-Bank-Zonal-Manager-Job-Recruitment.html
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by taiwomoses(m): 10:48pm On May 24, 2018
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!

Medical laboratory technician needed urgently at Amazing Grace Medical Diagnostic Centre situated in Ibadan.

Requirements:
Current practising licence
2 years of working experience
Must reside in Ibadan
Must be between 20-30yrs of age.

Interested candidate should send his/her C.V to tlogunleko @gmail.com or call 0806-456-3628.

Entry close on 31st May,2018.

Selected candidate will be contacted for interview.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 24, 2018
Please, I am in search of a job.
I am a Metallurgical and Materials Engineer by profession, certified in Health Safety and Environment.

Here is my email address : luckyagbaze@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by chuksp09(m): 8:55am On May 25, 2018
Pojomojo:
Pls I need someone with http://B.Sc . 2.1 that is not more than 28 yrs & wants to work with Zenith Bank.
I need it now to +2348030665284
Please is this still available?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Stormyweather(m): 10:13am On May 25, 2018
Good morning guys. Please who has heard of superior pharmaceutical in Ajao estate?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by MICIBAMA(m): 10:18am On May 25, 2018
Npower Applicants: What Does ''Resign from Program'' Mean?
http://www.belmadeng.com/2018/05/npower-applicants-what-does-resign-from-program-mean.html
If you're a successful beneficiary of NpowerNg program, you'll observe that recently there is a red button which was enabled on your dashboard with the encryption "resign from program".

On your dashboard, many of you will have observed the "Resign from Program" button, it simply means that should you desire to resign from the programme, you can click on the button and follow the steps.

http://www.belmadeng.com/2018/05/npower-applicants-what-does-resign-from-program-mean.html
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by taiwomoses(m): 10:29am On May 25, 2018
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!

Medical laboratory technician needed urgently at Amazing Grace Medical Diagnostic Centre situated in Ibadan.

Requirements:
Current practising licence
2 years of working experience
Must reside in Ibadan
Must be between 20-30yrs of age.

Interested candidate should send his/her C.V to tlogunleko @gmail.com or call 0806-456-3628.

Entry close on 31st May,2018.

Selected candidate will be contacted for interview.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by MICIBAMA(m): 10:53am On May 25, 2018
Brium Services Limited UBER/TAXIFY Drivers Job Recruitment 2018
JOB DETAILS http://www.belmadeng.com/2018/05/brium-services-limited-ubertaxify-driver-job-recruitment.html
Brium Services Limited is a Transport & Logistics Company with the aims to provide superior value to customers with meaningful, measurable value, efficient and comprehensive services, excellent treatment and the highest standards of quality and safety since 2016.

Job Title: Company Cab drivers

http://www.belmadeng.com/2018/05/brium-services-limited-ubertaxify-driver-job-recruitment.html

Description:
Strictly pick up & Drops
Email: info@briumservices.com

JOB REQUIREMENTS
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
0 year(s)

MIN QUALIFICATION:
High School

DESIRED COURSES:
Not Specified

OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
Qualifications
- Must be resident of Abuja
- Must be at least 18 years of age to apply
- Valid Nigerian driver’s license
- Must have UBER/TAXIFY/OGATAXI experience
- Verifiable work history over the last 6 months
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic and initiative to learn processes
http://www.belmadeng.com/2018/05/brium-services-limited-ubertaxify-driver-job-recruitment.html
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Pojomojo: 12:50pm On May 25, 2018
Are you open to new opportunities? Kindly connect to enable me view your profile or send a mail to cnwosu@icsoutsourcing.com for further discussions.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by nanauju(f): 2:31pm On May 25, 2018
Pojomojo:
Are you open to new opportunities? Kindly connect to enable me view your profile or send a mail to cnwosu@icsoutsourcing.com for further discussions.

Can I send my cv and cover letter to this email?

I have experience in Customer service
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beeyourduhn(m): 3:17pm On May 25, 2018
Are you winking in the dark or ignorance of the demands of the 21st century workplace demands ?
Yes, are you?

If you have good grades but cannot send good professional emails or even build a good professional LinkedIn profile for recruiters to even see you, you are as good as someone playing piano for the deaf.

Hurry now to register for Talentmine one-day course on Professional Email writing and LinkedIn optimization and get access to a Live CV review session with HR experts.

To register for this course now, visit http://tlt.mn/shtcse
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Eddynut: 12:09am On May 26, 2018
Are you interested in a betting business and you don't know how to gather the equipment for the startup? Here is a great opportunity for you to get all the required equipment for the business . The likes of
Laptops
Thermal printers
Tvs
Printer
Fan , etc All at once , interested buyer should contact me on 08139207443 or 07068347410. All at affordable price

(1) (2) (3) ... (1455) (1456) (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.